Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Unreal. But Twitter deleted 4 other tweets from him, which probably was even worse than that. Does anyone have those 4 deleted tweets?

:)

:)

It's nice to see you smile more nowadays :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

As we congratulate president-elect Joe Biden on his victory, let us take a moment to thank @Forestluv for all the regular updates and commentary on this thread. With all the nonsense out there made up with unreliable sources, I personally found his posts on this thread to be extremely useful, and was continually following them, alongside the New York Times live report, Associate Press and Decision Desk HQ. Thank you very much!

Release me.

Just now, John Doe said:

As we congratulate president-elect Joe Biden on his victory, let us take a moment to thank @Forestluv for all the regular updates and commentary on this thread. With all the nonsense out there made up with unreliable sources, I personally found his posts on this thread to be extremely useful, and was continually following them, alongside the New York Times live report, Associate Press and Decision Desk HQ. Thank you very much!

Seconded! Thank you!

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

"President Donald Trump responded to several news outlets calling the 2020 election for President-elect Joe Biden on Saturday with an inaccurate and desperate-seeming statement, claiming that his campaign will start “prosecuting our case” in court come Monday — in what would effectively be an attempt to overrule the will of the American people.

“We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to help him: they don’t want the truth to be exposed,” the president said in his statement. “Joe Biden has not been certified as the winner in any states, let alone any of the highly contested states headed for mandatory recounts.”" - Vox, Nov 7, 2020

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

11 minutes ago, John Doe said:

? ? 

14 minutes ago, John Doe said:

I second this thank you @Forestluv 

Love you America! 

You chose love over fear. ?

Edited by fridjonk

Just now, Thewritersunion said:

BDBAB1A1-EEAD-42F9-9968-4B3D14650C14.jpeg

He's right, he won.

Just not what he thought he won xD

God is love

And God in them

Also thank other members who added updates to this thread including me. Kinda unfair not to do that. 

Thanks to the following members for keeping the thread lively with discussion and updates and some good memes 

@Shin @abrakamowse @Mikael89 @Thewritersunion @Etherial Cat.. @Lyubov  @Hardkill  @Gidiot  @Willie  @Hatfort  @Anderz @DocWatts  @Peter-Andre @Sempiternity  @Opo @Heart of Space  @Mannyb  @Finax @PurpleTree @Girzo @Carl-Richard @The Don @commie  @Claymoree @lmfao  @Nthnl @Free Mind  @Rilles @Akemrelax  @Parththakkar12 @seeking_brilliance @Scholar  @Roy @Ananta @Keyhole @Frylock  @diamondpenguin @SirVladimir  @Matt Skinner @mandyjw @Zega  @Raphael @Dryas @roopepa  @hoodrow trillson @Consept @ItsNick

Lastly Thanks to Leo for having enough patience and not closing the thread and to Mr Cookie for trolling the thread with more than 6 duplicate  accountsxD

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is the longest thread on the forum lol

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!