Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

This is the longest thread on the forum lol

We'll see each other in 4 years... 9_9

36 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Also thank other members who added updates to this thread including me. Kinda unfair not to do that. 

Thanks to the following members for keeping the thread lively with discussion and updates and some good memes 

@Shin @abrakamowse @Mikael89 @Thewritersunion @Etherial Cat.. @Lyubov  @Hardkill  @Gidiot  @Willie  @Hatfort  @Anderz @DocWatts  @Peter-Andre @Sempiternity  @Opo @Heart of Space  @Mannyb  @Finax @PurpleTree @Girzo @Carl-Richard @The Don @commie  @Claymoree @lmfao  @Nthnl @Free Mind  @Rilles @Akemrelax  @Parththakkar12 @seeking_brilliance @Scholar  @Roy @Ananta @Keyhole @Frylock  @diamondpenguin @SirVladimir  @Matt Skinner @mandyjw @Zega  @Raphael @Dryas @roopepa  @hoodrow trillson @Consept @ItsNick

Lastly Thanks to Leo for having enough patience and not closing the thread and to Mr Cookie for trolling the thread with more than 6 duplicate  accountsxD

Same here! Thank you to everyone!!!

^_^

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, SirVladimir said:

We'll see each other in 4 years... 9_9

What about French election ?

:(

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

What about French election ?

I hope there's no more far right extremism anytime soon... or am I being naive?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I hope there's no more far right extremism anytime soon... or am I being naive?

yea hungary, turkey, brazil etc. are still basically run by "right wing" populists

Edited by PurpleTree

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

yea hungary, turkey, brazil etc. are still basically run by "right wing" populists

I hope the next election they follow the same path as  Trump and they kick them out of the office.

^_^

Just now, abrakamowse said:

I hope the next election they follow the same path as  Trump and they kick them out of the office.

^_^

yea we'll see, if le pen gets elected in france then it's looking really bleak for the e.u. as a project

don't know how realistic that is though

It's really sad to see a president that doesn't know how to recognize when he loses.

Really sad.

The whole world is relieved today.

It is truly fascinating to be here, right at the frontier of our history, to be experiencing the future of our little bubble taking shape.

Nonduality aside. (Minus the irony)

Today was powerful. Glad to be here.

It is deeply satisfying for me, aesthetical and romantic, to share existence with y'all, as we hurtle forward in space and time.

Okay, wuf, activating nonduality again now. 9_9

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

It's really sad to see a president that doesn't know how to recognize when he loses.

Really sad.

haha nah relax, you knew he'd never give up or accept a loss

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

yea we'll see, if le pen gets elected in france then it's looking really bleak for the e.u. as a project

don't know how realistic that is though

But she doesn't seem as extremist as his father, she expelled him from the party right? Anyway, we have to wait and see how things develop after this great win in USA. 

USA influences a lot other countries...

6 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

But she doesn't seem as extremist as his father, she expelled him from the party right? Anyway, we have to wait and see how things develop after this great win in USA. 

She certainly seems a bit less extreme than her father but she's still pretty extreme.

Maybe she's also acting more tame, throwing her father out etc. to make her more "electable"

But maybe @Shin could tell us more about it, i don't know that much.

But also these right wing populists in Europe can be supported by outside forces like Russia, China and even the US.

Because they don't like to see a strong united E.U.

Trump and Bannon etc. were very happy about Brexit for example.

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

918d54d74108b2d425e2c55d0c08c0d8.gif

God is love

And God in them

36 minutes ago, Frenk said:

I predict that Biden will win

He won lol.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@abrakamowse

23 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

To the extent that they have an incredible military force, otherwise the influence is marginal.

Marine Le Pen is basically a Trump who knows when to open and shut his mouth.

She has the same positions as him, she is just extremely smart and eloquent.

Because of that she's more dangerous than Trump in a certain way.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them