Consept

Member
  • Content count

    3,656
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Consept

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    London
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

11,113 profile views
  1. Theres a reason one of the 10 commandments says that you shouldn't worship false idols. I think its a natural inclination of humans to want to follow someone, those that are aware and have flawed characters will aim to be the someone that people follow. Essentially theyre putting themselves in the place of God for their followers. If you look at the psychology Tate uses, its all around him being the smartest person in the world, unlimited resources and he can teach you how to get it. Hes a false prophet. Handing your sovereignty over to anyone often leads to negative outcomes. The best thing someone can do for you is point you toward God, if theyre instead pointing you only toward themselves youre being exploited. So you are foolish if you think a false prophet can lead you to salvation, but you may need to go through that process to realise you were a fool.
  2. Nah his fans would say hes just saying what he needs to, to get out of prison. Its funny because if he did get off he'd 100% brag online about how smart he is 🤣 Hes obviously got money but its highly exaggerated.
  3. This is something im thinking about at the moment, as in if your goal is to find the right person for you, whats the best way to go about it? So I kinda felt like op in terms of just seeing one person and im probably naturally inclined to do that. But the issue is I felt like I was putting all my eggs in one basket, which isn't bad but if you dont know them that well all kinds of things can come up and then you're already a bit deeper into it. I dont know if its the right way but now im thinking more to just go on multiple first dates and just see how I feel with different people. The caveat is that if I am genuinely looking for something long term, I cant get distracted by short term flings. Essentially you have to be super honest with yourself. But overall I think cast the net out wide and one something comes in that ticks all the boxes, go for it
  4. Thanks bro, appreciate that 🙏🏽
  5. Ive been going gym pretty consistently for 10+ years, but noticed a real difference over the last couple years when I added more steps and was a bit more careful with diet, eating more protein, creatine. But generally im not super strict. I think it has to be something thats just part of your lifestyle, its not a quick fix thing so, get a diet and workout that you can actually stick to Ngl though the aches and pains at 41 are real, so may adjust what I do but still worth it
  6. Here's 52 mins of him basically admitting all his crimes. I dont really get why its taken so long to convict him, literally just play this vid. Its crazy how stupid he is to genuinely not think talking about this stuff on camera would get him in trouble
  7. Essentially its idol worship, I think hes very smart in calling out issues for modern men but then placing himself as the answer ie materialism as the solution. He pretends to offer a way out but really its just a way to get money from men that are lost. I agree with what you or gemini is saying, these men have bought into the solution so attacking tate is like attacking them and their way out. Its wild that your chat blew up about it. It is super frustrating to see otherwise intelligent people just get roped in. As soon as someone says they listen to Tate im like ah man. Nothing i can think of off top, i dont really like getting into debates on here so I usually just disagree internally and keep it pushing lol. Dont think its anything egregious though, just a different way of seeing things. I might pull it up next time I see something
  8. Thats whats been happening, uk did say that theyll wait til the conclusion of the Romanian trial. But theres evidence that Trumps team helped him out and slowed down that trial, which is why Tate got so comfortable moving around. However the uk have had enough now and ramped up their cases against him which part of the process is this extradition, effectively theyve jumped the queue. @LordFall dont normally agree with your takes lol but agree with you here. A lot of people dont actually understand how fucked up he is and what hes done to people. I got so tired of trying to explain it to guys, like no you cant just pretend to fall in love with girls and get them to do sex work, thats not legal, moral or ethical.
  9. This video really sums up his mentality for me. Hes so insecure he literally cant believe someone could be secure and their self-worth not be based on looks -
  10. Looks matter to a point but also dont matter if you cant talk to women -
  11. It was ok, it does highlight a few things and gives as unbiased a take as you can. MJ fans are saying it was biased against him but I thought they did a good job of just showing what happened. Theres a bbc doc that goes a bit more in depth that ud recommend, think its called Michael Jackson: an american tragedy Yes but how far does that go? To me if all this stuff came out, even if it was a family member, id be highly suspicious. The waving away of fans of crazy behaviour to me is quite shocking
  12. Tickets for events. It was when buying tickets online for events like club mights wasnt really done that much, so I wanted to provide a solution for small promoters