WARNING: All advice provided without warranty! Some of the advice provided here could be dangerous to your psychological or physical well-being. By using this forum you agree to take 100% responsibility for which advice you follow, and you agree to waive any legal recourse against Actualized LLC or Leo Gura.
NOTE: This is NOT an anything-goes free speech zone! You do NOT get to say toxic & fallacious things here with impunity. This community is regularly moderated to maintain high quality and civility. Trolls, exploiters, racists, ideologues, and devils are regularly banned. Remember that without moderation this community would be a toxic mess.
#1 Rule: Don't Be A Devil
About This Forum:
The Actualized.org Forum is a community for people passionate about self-improvement. This community is focused primarily on self-actualization and spirituality, not dysfunctional psychology or mental illness, although to some extent dysfunctional issues must be covered. Newbie, intermediate, and advanced self-actualizers are equally welcome.
Vision Statement: to create a high-quality, supportive online community for self-actualization work.
- - - - - - - - - -
What We Are Focused On:
- Self-Actualization, Self-Improvement
- Spirituality, Consciousness, Enlightenment, Nonduality, Meditation, Mindfulness
- Mysticism, Yoga, Lucid Dreaming, Paranormal, Channeling, Chakras, etc.
- Discussing & Sharing Spiritual Techniques
- Success, Productivity
- Motivation, Inspiration
- Emotional Mastery
- Relationship Mastery
- Self-Help Techniques
- Starting & Running A Business
- Life Purpose
- Practical Philosophy
- Self-Improvement Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Service Reviews
- Psychedelics, Trip Reports
- Diet, Fitness, Holistic Health, Healing
- Spiral Dynamics, Developmental Psychology
- Conscious Politics, Improving Society, Understanding Collective Issues
What We Are NOT Focused On:
- Religious Debate
- Culture Wars
- Mental Illness
- Abnormal Psychology
- Academic Philosophy
- Abstract, Theoretical Debate
- Treating Medical Conditions
- Addiction Recovery
- Gossip, Rumors, Conspiracy Theories
- Sharing Torrents or Copyrighted Files
- Actualized.org Billing or Technical Support
- - - - - - - - - -
This community is a privilege, not a right! If you fail to behave in a courteous, civil, and ethical manner, you will be kicked out!
Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one. You must follow the community guidelines.
Disruptive behavior is not tolerated.
There is a zero-tolerance policy on the following: spam, hacking, hate speech, verbal abuse, racism, copyright violations, porn, sharing self-help products, abuse of the PM system, and attempts to splinter the community. If you do any of the above, you may be PERMANENTLY BANNED without warning and without any second chances.
ABSOLUTELY NO: advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
What’s NOT Allowed:
- Multiple accounts
- Posting in any language other than English
- Sharing copyrighted material, including sharing of files, videos, music, etc. to which you do not have copyrights.
- Discussing group-buys or sharing of self-help products or courses.
- Discussing torrenting, warez, or cracks
- SPAM, including but not limited to: affiliate links, mass marketing, clandestine promotion, SEO, promotional PM
- Harvesting member contact information
- Links to pornography, graphic violence, religious/political propaganda, etc.
- Viruses or malware of any kind
- Recruiting members for chat-groups outside of this forum, including Skype, Discord, WhatsApp, chatrooms, etc.
- Recruiting members to start local meetup groups in your city
- Starting new spiritual communities, private groups, or cults
- Mass messaging or abuse of the PM system
- PMing members with pitches or promotions or recruiting
- PMing members to share copyrighted material or do "group buys" of self-help products
- Verbal abuse
- Verbally abusing moderators or administrators
- Threatening or blackmailing other members, moderators, or administrators
- Hijacking the community, mass manipulation of the community, sabotaging the community, leeching off the community
- Excessive or repetitive posting
- Hate speech: racism, sexism, homophobic slurs, threats, harassment, or excessive profanity
- Ganging up on other members, starting factions that splinter the community
- Sharing private logins to Actualized.org products or services with other users
- Reproducing or posting content from Actualized.org paid products
- Calling members names like: stupid, idiot, moron, asshole, retard, evil, etc.
- Trash-talking, trolling, chronic criticism, blaming, or finger-pointing
- Right-wing propaganda, nationalist ideologies
- Religious activism or dogmatic promotion of any religious belief system
- Threads about which religion is the best
- Debates about whether enlightenment is real
- Discussing conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, Flat Earth, Jews running the world, etc)
- Spreading rumors and gossip
- Asking how to source drugs, psychedelics, or prescription pharmaceuticals
- Attempts to undermine or damage Actualized.org or its employees
- Excessive thread bumping
- ALL-CAPS posts
- Impersonating Moderators, Administrators, Leo, or Actualized.org staff
- Threads about Actualized.org billing issues, refund request, bugs, or technical support. (Contact tech support for that.)
- Using images of Leo or the Actualized.org logo for your profile picture
- Offensive, grotesque, or sexual profile images
- Posting personal information such as address, phone number, or email.
What Is Allowed:
- All standard forum functions
- Expressing strong opinions in a thoughtful, non-hateful, non-violent manner
- Moderate use of profanity. But do not direct profanity at members, staff, or people in an inflammatory way.
- Discussion of psychedelics for spiritual development (no sourcing questions)
- Linking to useful resources for non-commercial purposes
- Relevant, non-spammy signature links. (2 sig links max)
- Embedding acceptable videos and images
- Contacting forum members through PM
- - - - - - - - - -
- You can only edit a post for 48 hours! This is to prevent abuse. So post with care.
- Usernames cannot be changed.
- Your account has a file upload limit to save server disk space. So don't upload unnecessary files. Don't upload unnecessarily large files.
- There is a limit to how often you can use the search function to save server resources.
- - - - - - - - - -
Be careful with posting sensitive or personal information. It will be visible publicly and you may not be able to edit or remove it after 48 hours.
How Warning Points Work: Users are issued warning points by Moderators for violations and infractions of the above rules. A minor violation typically incurs 1 to 5 warning points. Warning points accumulate on your account and never expire. If your account reaches 20 warning points total, you are automatically banned by the system. You will never be able to access this forum again, so please mind what you post. Try not to take warning points personally. Just correct your behavior.
- - - - - - - - - -
Participation in the Actualized.org Forum constitutes agreement to the following guidelines, which apply to posts, profile information, avatars, signatures, any other content on this site and participation in general. This includes private messages, which we have the ability to read, but only do so rarely to prevent gross violations and hijacking of this community.
Because of the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. The views expressed in this community do not necessarily reflect those of Leo Gura, Actualized.org, or any other member of the Actualized.org staff. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines please report the violation to a Moderator with a link to the content and a brief description of what you believe is wrong.
If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for the staff or the community, they run the risk of losing their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
By posting on the Actualized.org Forum, you agree that neither Actualized.org nor it's employees make any guarantees to protect or safeguard your content or data. You understand that your content may be moderated, edited, moved, or entirely deleted at any time at the discretion of Actualized.org staff and the moderation team.
Please help us keep this community on-point and productive.
Welcome to the Actualized.org Forum, and enjoy!