The Actualized.org Forum is a community for people passionate about self-improvement. This community is focused primarily on positive psychology and self-actualization, not dysfunctional psychology or mental illness, although to some extent dysfunctional issues must be covered. Newbie, intermediate, and advanced self-actualizers are equally welcome.
Vision Statement: to create a high-quality, supportive online community for self-actualization work.
- - - - - - - - - -
What We Are Focused On:
- Practical Self-Improvement
- Positive Psychology
- Emotional Development
- Relationship Mastery
- Consciousness, Enlightenment, Meditation, and Mindfulness
- Self-Help Techniques
- Starting & Running A Business
- Lifestyle Design
- Practical Philosophy
- Self-Improvement Product Reviews, Book Reviews, Service Reviews
What We Are NOT Focused On:
- Mental Illness
- Abnormal Psychology
- Academic Philosophy
- Abstract, Theoretical Debate
- Medical Conditions
- Overcoming Hard Addictions Like Drugs & Alcohol
- Gossip & Rumors
- Sharing Torrents or Copyrighted Files
- Actualized.org Billing or Technical Support
- - - - - - - - - -
This community is a privilege, not a right! If you fail to behave in a courteous, civil, and ethical manner, you will be kicked out!
Freedom of speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one. You must follow the community guidelines.
Disruptive behavior is not tolerated.
There is a zero-tolerance policy on the following: spam, hacking, hate speech, verbal abuse, racism, copyright violations, porn, sharing self-help products, abuse of the PM system, and attempts to splinter the community. If you do any of the above, you may be PERMANENTLY BANNED without warning and without any second chances.
ABSOLUTELY NO: advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation.
What’s NOT Allowed:
- Multiple accounts
- Posting in any language other than English
- Sharing copyrighted material, including sharing of files, videos, music, etc. to which you do not have copyrights.
- Discussing group-buys or sharing of self-help products or courses.
- Discussing torrenting, warez, or cracks
- SPAM, including but not limited to: affiliate links, mass marketing, clandestine promotion, SEO, promotional PM
- Harvesting member contact information
- Content scraping
- Automated account creation
- Links to pornography, graphic violence, religious/political propaganda, etc.
- Hacking the forum
- Viruses or malware of any kind
- Mass messaging or abuse of the PM system
- PMing members with pitches or promotions
- PMing members to share copyrighted material or do "group buys" of self-help products
- Duplicate-posting: posting the same thread in multiple locations
- Verbal abuse
- Verbally abusing moderators or administrators
- Threatening or blackmailing other members, moderators, or administrators
- Hijacking threads
- Hijacking the community, mass manipulation of the community, sabotaging the community, leeching off the community
- Excessive or repetitive creating of new threads or replies
- Hate speech: racism, blatant sexism, homophobic slurs, threats, harassment, or excessive profanity
- Ganging up on other members, starting factions that splinter the community
- Sharing private logins to Actualized.org products or services with other users
- Reproducing or posting content from Actualized.org paid products
- Name-calling, blaming, finger-pointing, conspiracy theories
- Political activism (this is NOT a political forum)
- Religious activism or dogmatic promotion of any religious belief system
- Threads about which religion is the best
- Discussing conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, etc)
- Spreading rumors and gossip
- Discussing drugs (exception is made for legitimate psychedelics for spiritual growth & people quitting drugs)
- Attempts to undermine or damage Actualized.org or its employees
- Trash-talking, trolling, or chronic criticism
- Excessive thread bumping
- ALL-CAPS messages
- Impersonating Moderators, Administrators, Leo, or Actualized.org staff
- Threads about Actualized.org billing issues, refund request, bugs, or technical support. (Contact tech support for that.)
- Using images of Leo or the Actualized.org logo for your profile picture
- Discussion of Actualized.org business operations such as sales, earnings, marketing, logistics, etc.
- Posting personal information such as address, phone number, or email.
What IS Allowed:
- All standard forum functions
- Expressing strong opinions in a thoughtful, non-hateful, non-violent manner
- Moderate use of profanity. But do not direct profanity at members, staff, or people in an inflammatory way.
- Discussion of psychedelics for spiritual development
- Linking to useful resources for non-commercial purposes
- Relevant, non-spammy signature links. (2 sig links max)
- Embedding acceptable videos and images
- Contacting forum members through PM
- - - - - - - - - -
- To post/share links your account must be at least 30 days old and have good reputation.
- - - - - - - - - -
Participation in the Actualized.org Forum constitutes agreement to the following guidelines, which apply to posts, profile information, avatars, signatures, any other content on this site and participation in general. This includes private messages, which we have the ability to read, but only do so when a violation is reported or we have a legitimate reason. Although rare, it does happen.
Because of the live nature of the discussions on this community, it is not possible for us to review and/or confirm the accuracy or validity of a message before it is posted. The views expressed in this community do not necessarily reflect those of Leo Gura, Actualized.org, or any other member of the Actualized.org staff. If you believe that someone has violated our User Guidelines please report the violation to a staff member with a link to the content and a brief description of what you believe is wrong.
If a user violates our guidelines and shows a disregard for the staff or the community, they run the risk of losing their account. We reserve the right to deactivate any account and to edit or remove any content without warning. These guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
By posting on the Actualized.org Forum, you agree that neither Actualized.org nor it's employees make any guarantees to protect or safeguard your content or data. You understand that your content may be moderated, edited, moved, or entirely deleted at any time at the discretion of Actualized.org staff and the moderation team.
Please help us keep this community on-point and productive.
Welcome to the Actualized.org Forum, and enjoy!