Aeris

Do you miss some people from here ?

30 posts in this topic

I miss a lot  @Hellspeed    He was enlightening my day,
hope everything is fine.

he was a legit member, like a bone in the spine that is actualized.org,
a photon in the darkness

Instead of pointing people here for being non enlightened,
I would use this little time for all of us to reflect on the one who brought light in us.
Can we point to people that we appreciated having the presence around ?

Edited by Aeris

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I do not share your viewpoint about this matter.

just a thought passing,

and that's why you're one of my others favorit member, you're a "no no bs" at the core.

Maybe I would dedicate a thought for you one day, I m sure you ain't have a care for it, and it is totaly right

I appreciate this dynamic inside, never stop running,

but I have work to do now.

@Faceless, @now is forever, and @Zweistein although she is posting here from time to time.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

6 hours ago, Aeris said:

I miss a lot  @Hellspeed    He was enlightening my day,
hope everything is fine.

he was a legit member, like a bone in the spine that his actualized.org,
a photon in the darkness

Instead of pointing people here for being non enlightened,
I would use this little time for all of us to reflect on the one who brought light in us.
Can we point to people that we appreciated having the presence around ?

@Hellspeed always speaks the truth❤

psiloputty and markussweden : (

edit: josephmaynor

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

From my experience, one thing that I want is to have real life friends that have the same interests as me, like the people on here do. 

I find the platform of an online forum and the internet to just be so limiting that I wouldn't pursue being friends with people on here. 

But if I met any of you in real life I think we would get along great.

6 minutes ago, Good-boy said:

@Preetom @Shin @Joseph Maynor

These Good boys are ☠️ as well

holy shit. shin just dissappeared without a farewell wth! :( shiiiin come back!!!! mr francoisseee

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Shin's last message on the forum was that he won't come back until he has a full awakening. I admire that. He's dedicated. 

Joesph Maynor, so glad he's gone. That guy was super toxic. 

10 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Shin's last message on the forum was that he won't come back until he has a full awakening. I admire that. He's dedicated. 

I was just gonna say that.  I hope we see him again soon.  But he recognized that this was becoming a distraction for him on his path.

Some if these other names haven't been gone all too long - maybe they went on holiday :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

48 minutes ago, Jed Vassallo said:

I'm not trying to start a debate with you on this, as I respect your opinion, but I personally wouldn't say he was super toxic at all. For me that's harsh. I remember when I first joined the forum he was involved in all kinds of disputes and rants, and then he mellowed and managed to somewhat take a step back from having to be correct. He wasn't the only person heavily invested in his own ideas. He tried to swallow his pride on a good few occasions and sometimes he succeeded, which is no easy thing. 

I miss some of his input on the general threads. I liked it when he came out from just the journal section to play in the main area xD 

I always found his journal mega difficult to get into. His writing style was not for me and that frustrated me as it meant I lost the motivation to read through his stuff, hoping to find a real nugget (and nuggets were there!!!). Then again I have the same problem with Leo's videos. I think powerful, life changing messages, insights, and teachings can be more concise than some people present them as. But that's my problem, not the teachers. Other's hugely benefit from that style of teaching it would seem. 

Edited by Bill W
Just a typo

1 minute ago, Bill W said:

I'm not trying to start a debate with you on this, as I respect your opinion, but I personally wouldn't say he was super toxic at all. For me that's harsh. I remember when I first joined the forum he was involved in all kinds of disputes and rants, and then he mellowed and managed to somewhat take a step back from having to be correct. He wasn't the only person heavily invested in his own ideas. He tried to swallow his pride on a good few occasions and sometimes he succeeded, which is no easy thing. 

I miss some of his input on the general threads. I liked it when he came out from just the journal section to play in the main area xD 

I always found his journal mega difficult to get into. His writing style was not for me and that frustrated me as it meant I lost the motivation to read through his stuff, hoping to find a real nugget (and nuggets were there!!!). Then again I have the same problem with Leo's videos. I think powerful, life changing messages, insights, and teachings can be more concise than some people present them as. But that's my problem, not the teachers. Other hugely benefit from that style of teaching it would seem. 

As you said, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Although he did have some intellectual aspects to his posts, he also had some serious anger issues. I saved this one, as it seemed many would forget his overtly abusive side. This was directed at me personally, and at Leo. If it was a newbie, they would have been banned right away, but since he was well established, he got away with way more abuse than most would. Again glad he's gone. 

Joe.jpg

@David Hammond @Shin

@Hellspeed

@Faceless teach me master. 

"To die to the past means to die to the future. To die to the self-TIME, which is love. 

To live means the willingness to die. No resistance, no attachment, freedom without the restraints of FEAR" 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

I remember that melt down. I remember the post well. It was an extreme example of what happens on here (and life!) sometimes.... It's easy being "advanced" when things are going well, harder when things are not going well. I'm working on my Joseph Maynor "fuck you all" demons as well to be honest. 

He went for the messy divorce strategy. Never a good look. Animal instinct run wild. 

Took some guts to come back from that though. 

Just now, Mikael89 said:

I hope that's sarcasm.

He probably means he spoke his truth.

There are billions of people speaking the "truth", which means billions of truth's xD There are battles for who has the real truth. My truth is more true etc. 

10 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

I do not share your viewpoint about this matter.

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I hope that's sarcasm.

@Mikael89 Turn this into a debate and you'll be finding out who misses you.

1 hour ago, Jed Vassallo said:

Never underestimate Joseph Maynor, he may announce leaving the forum, then be inactive for a while, but he's still online and sooner or later he'll come back to the comment section and behave as if nothing had ever happened.

I guess he's also following this debate right now. If so,  hello Joseph! ✌? 

Edit: As a tribute to him, I have also edited my post lol

Edited by Billy Shears

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.