LSD-Rumi

Remebering members we lost through the years

38 posts in this topic

@RickyFitts

3 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

Was Nahm ever actually banned? I know he lost his moderator status because Leo lost patience with his repetitive, cryptic schtick (Leo wasn't the only one, tbf), but I thought he just saw his arse over it and decided to leave the forum altogether, I didn't think he actually got banned.

Well, technically it's not a permanent ban, but he did get kicked out by @Leo Gura for communicating in Neo-Advaita language and being too poetic when a user needs more prescriptive or descriptive advice, and when asked to simplify and give more concrete advice he refuses. Also, he secretly was recruiting members of this forum to his website which is a no-no, so he had to go. Fun fact: @Nahm was one of the 5 moderators that gave me warning points for misinterpreting my jokes to a user 5 years ago, which I learned my lesson not to do dark humor too bluntly, but karma is still a bitch if and when an action has repercussions and is unjustified.

@Roy

8 hours ago, Roy said:

Absolutely not. She was a tumor to the life force of this place. You have no idea the amount of disruption both open and behind the scenes she caused to the forum and the moderation work that needed to happen to deal with it. Literally hundreds of incidents over the course of 3 years. I'm not kidding, hundreds.

As harsh as it is, it's the truth - She is a mentally unstable, manipulative, completely out of control individual that needs medication and professional help.

Her tenure here should serve as the golden example of why this place nor the things talked about here act as a legitimate replacement for an actual mental health clinic that can fix illnesses. That if you want to make real changes in your personal development and life, you need to take serious action and not just repeat platitudes and ideas you hear from others, read on the internet, or watch in some video.

No idea no matter how inspiring or insightful, will make a difference in your life if you don't make the rubber hit the road. In Preety's case, she refuses to even put the tires on...

Yes, there was this strange sense of world peace in the forum after @Preety_India and @Tyler Robinson left the forum. I don't know if she's still active in the journal section, but coincidence that it's peaceful? Probably not. In her defense though she's too triggerable to some here who want to troll here, as just sounding a little bit sexist and misogynistic gets her to write pages of complaints. Yes, the whole dynamic wasn't healthy nor productive to the forum's quality.

2 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

What's the problem with my articulation here?

The pseudo psychology part just cracked me up. ??

@Danioover9000 @LSD-Rumi Yeah, thinking about it, the poaching of members from this forum is a definite banning offence, given Leo's zero-tolerance stance on the issue. 

'When you look outside yourself for something to make you feel complete, you never get to know the fullness of your essential nature.' - Amoda Maa Jeevan

@SOUL

On 2023-04-10 at 7:45 PM, SOUL said:

I'm lost? Cool...

No, you were lost but now found.?

@RickyFitts

3 hours ago, RickyFitts said:

@Danioover9000 @LSD-Rumi Yeah, thinking about it, the poaching of members from this forum is a definite banning offence, given Leo's zero-tolerance stance on the issue. 

As long as users behave general nice, and follow forum guidelines to a T it shouldn't be an issue, until some just keep testing the boundaries. If you fuck around too much you find out, so might as well act nice.

I'M BACK! 

I'll later make a post explaining why I left.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

On 4/8/2023 at 6:30 AM, Danioover9000 said:

@lostingenosmaze

When you use your mobile, when the keypad is displayed tap the @ symbol and the user name. May not work if, say you misspelled their name partly, you have to erase the whole name tag and not part of it because of how it's coded.

Thanks.

@Knowledge Hoarder

@Aleister Crowleyy

Anybody remember these guys? I guess they weren't missed that much, but this forum's certainly more boring without them, I still remember @Knowledge Hoarder's unhinged rants in his journal entries xD You could tell how toxic they were with the precendent of not only becoming banned, but also having their entire post history scrubbed from the forum itself ? 

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

entire post history scrubbed from the forum itself ?

Why did that happen? 

@lostingenosmaze

On 2023-04-12 at 7:58 AM, lostingenosmaze said:

Thanks.

@Knowledge Hoarder

@Aleister Crowleyy

Anybody remember these guys? I guess they weren't missed that much, but this forum's certainly more boring without them, I still remember @Knowledge Hoarder's unhinged rants in his journal entries xD You could tell how toxic they were with the precendent of not only becoming banned, but also having their entire post history scrubbed from the forum itself ? 

Was it that toxic it had to be wiped out? That could've been a great learning example of toxic online behavior.

On 03/04/2023 at 2:45 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

There is more but I cannot remember them.

Mention people you remember who are no longer active. 

Perhaps they've simply all moved on to better things?

On 08/04/2023 at 5:03 PM, Nilsi said:

Although 

@AtheisticNonduality

@thisintegrated

@Oeaohoo

may no longer be with us in body, their legacy and courage will live on forever.

Indeed.

@Nahm Was great and @pluto dropped some bombs of truth. There were a few more greats out there, honestly forgot their names.

I kinda miss all the chaotic bliss back then, there were some great battles between the powerhouses. Good times :P

As above so below, as within so without.

The hell happened to @Squeekytoy? He used to be quite active, but now all his posts are gone.

It looks like he started some heavy argument with @Breakingthewall, but it's now difficult to decipher with half the posts gone.

On 4/12/2023 at 9:58 AM, lostingenosmaze said:

Thanks.

@Knowledge Hoarder

@Aleister Crowleyy

Wow, that's a new level of eradication ?

@Applegarden8 ☠️? 

I’d stay if it weren’t for the pickup stuff on here

Edited by Myioko
and overall not uplifting vibes

@flowboy went awol after the massive fight between me and him. Dude pls, come back, I love you.