Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

198 posts in this topic

I don’t understand why you care so much about these people anyways. OF COURSE you’re going to get a couple ignants criticizing your videos and making arguments that are uninformed and out of context. I’m actually surprised you haven’t received more criticism from other channels. This Adeptus guy only has 12k subs anyways. You’ve already done your part in warning people about epistemic traps ad nauseam. The most you can do is simply refer them to warnings you’ve already mentioned before and move on. 

Edited by Free Mind

6 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Something wrong with him

There may not be anything wrong with him. Careful with the judgments.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

55 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You should know, I keep the best shit only to myself ;)

hot witch girlfriend tantra squirting transcendence tutorial? :ph34r:

@Lyubov in next week's video: How to squirt your way into God consciousness. The secret no guru wants u to hear! 

@Ry4nAnal sex with 5meo lube: the new partner plugging experience ? xD

Edited by Lyubov

15 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

hot witch girlfriend tantra squirting transcendence tutorial? :ph34r:

Oh my

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Leo Gura

Well, you knew it, your audience is getting narrower and it should.

you should make most of your videos age-restricted on youtube. so many channels died like this. what do you think they are gonna do if there are more backlashes? 

You are depended on youtube ,  that is just bad. 

1)Find other platforms and find new ways of doing your work. 

2)Organize your content for different ages &  submain categories & different niches   , this will make eaiser for you to create more specific products aswell, your work is so chaotic right now, and it confuses your current and new audiences. You can also make more  YT channels.

3)Make more products besides your LP course , don't be a lazy fuck.

Edited by toocrazytobecrazy

I'll miss the live awakening videos if you no longer want to do them. It's such a unique type of video that you really can't get anywhere else. But I understand why. They're so easy for people to cherry-pick and misunderstand without having watched any of the other content. But I can always take a psychedelic and have my own live awakening, and that's better than watching a video anyway. :) 

I wish guys like Adeptus would just reach out to actually talk to you about stuff like this rather than making gossip/drama videos about these things. I'm kinda surprised some of the other psychedelic youtubers haven't reached out to ask to do podcasts/interviews considering how most of them have collaborated with each other several times at this point. Maybe they're intimidated? Or maybe they just feel awkward about the idea of talking to a guy who they've publicly criticized. I dunno.

@eggopm3 To be fair I don't really do interviews because I got better shit to do.

Interviews are usually done by people who have no original ideas of their own and need some cheap, easy content.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

@Leo Gura

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I will be demonized for it anyway.

I have already bent over backwards for you guys and mostly what I get is demonized for doing so. There is no incentive for deep truthful teachings.

I hope that during these trying times you're still able to see and appreciate how much most of your followers appreciate you and how much value you've added to their lives through your pioneering efforts. It must be tough when you give and give and get so much criticism. I bet the mind easily focuses in on it too. I thought your live stream awakening videos were the coolest thing I'd seen on YouTube. Your authenticity deeply moved me. I'm sure you're no stranger to sycophancy too from time to time, but let me add my voice to that throng and say...Love you Leo. I know you want your work to have a profound impact on society and culture, that's your dream, and it's upsetting to think that it might be corrupted. But from my perspective, and based on conversations I've had, you're already smashing it buddy. Look what they did to Christ. He knew they wanted to string his ass up but that dude just wouldn't quit. He kept on breaking bread, chilling with hookers and dishing out the wine. 

Maybe this is helpful, maybe it isn't, but I wanted to communicate it, seeing as as it pains me to hear you sounding so disillusioned  

After watching all of your videos on psychedelics, doing my own investigating (like you advised) and heeding all of your warnings I began taking them occasionally for spiritual work and they've shifted my whole paradigm in a positive sense. Your advice on these substances is very down to earth and if anyone gets into a pickle then they've either rushed into it or didn't stay tuned for the part where you told them they may end up experiencing some very challenging times. In a world of disinformation on the subject, your content is a frigging Godsend 

Edited by Wisebaxter

@Leo Gura I enjoyed your raw live streams so much Leo! It’s sad to hear you’re no longer doing them. But also understandable ?

@Leo Gura Hi Leo - this is Rob from Adeptus Psychonautica, I have emailed you this morning to take you up on your offer for a discussion.

I’m genuinely not looking to have a debate or argument with you, but rather a good faith conversation between two rational human  beings.

Please respond via email and we can work out the details.

Thanks

22 minutes ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

@Leo Gura Hi Leo - this is Rob from Adeptus Psychonautica, I have emailed you this morning to take you up on your offer for a discussion.

I’m genuinely not looking to have a debate or argument with you, but rather a good faith conversation between two rational human  beings.

Please respond via email and we can work out the details.

Thanks

Cool! :)

"Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything." -- Rupert Spira

please make the discussion public after if it has useful information in it 

@Leo Gura Hi Leo

I knew one spiritualy awake man who had to deal with the same problem. He lived in Bosnia and Serbia. And he wasn't known worldwide, like you are. Only few people knew about him. He was such an unconventional person, even more then you are. Even when he was still a seeker, he was always viewed through the lense of at least suspicion, if not hate. He also criticised Tito and his communist regime in ex Yugoslavia and all religions as well! Of course he was a target from the government and priests as well. The war in the 1990s was very difficult time and he became refugee. But becose he was so outspoken about different types of unjustice ( at that time he was critical about the forest devastation), people wanted to kill him, but there were always few people who supported him so he always managed to escape death. Even after the end of the war he had to deal with Vahabi muslims, when he came back in Bosnia and later, in Serbia, the Ortodoks church was hostile to him. He said to me, that this is the destiny of all awake people. Maybe not all awake are in danger of being killed, but all of them are the target of hate or ridicule from ignorant people. But he always encouraged healthy criticism of his work. He passed away last year.

So what i want to say with all this? Yes many people are being disrespectful and are demonizing you and your work, but there are few of people, me included, who support you and your work...

All the best to you from Slovenia!

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

. This guy is a total stranger to me. He's not any kind of formal student of mine.

Could you elaborate on the distinction "formal student" a little? Do you have formal students, and are these distinct from video-watchers/participants on the forum?

I find much of value here but the notion that you are teaching seems a little woolly. It is a tricky position that you hold/ have chosen to hold. 

I tried to watch Connors only fans videos, like the tantric masturbation, but didn't really want to pay for it... Maybe someday.

Edited by seeking_brilliance

My Imagination is a Monastery and I am its Monk- John Keats

Join me and SirVladimir for a collection of short stories, guided visualizations, and other forms of lucid/immersive daydreaming. MindVenture Facebook group  (this is not a meetup, merely a mutual interest in lucid daydreaming) 

12 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

When does he says it? 

Just 3:15 Look what he says in that minute mark. Doesn´t sound as God to me.

Oh thought you meant Connor

Edited by Display_Name