Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

196 posts in this topic

Well, I had a good long conversation with Connor and we discussed plenty of traps involved in this work.

Overall he's a lot more reasonable than he appears in his zany videos. His videos are overly dramatic for views and clicks. I'm not concerned for his mental health. He seems stable and happy and he has a pretty good grasp of nonduality. The only concern besides the image problems he creates for himself is some of the bold plans he has for teaching people awakening via Tantric sex, which I think is not gonna be effective and will be ripe for hurt/abuse. We've discussed the dangers and he's aware of my concerns but ultimately it's his business and it has nothing to do with what I teach. His and my styles and standards for teaching are very different. He likes a flamboyant and dramatic approach. I explained to him the dangers of that. He is open to feedback but also a firm believer in his approach and techniques.

Connor's a decent guy from what I can tell and perhaps in 5 or 10 years he will make a solid teacher as his style matures. He's quite young and cocky so of course the maturity is still lacking, but that's to be expected for someone his age.

We had little disagreement on the substance of nonduality or God. Our differences lie in style, attitude, and values. What he learned from me is not the style but some metaphysical and epistemic articulations which helped him make sense of his psychedelic awakening experiences.

He was enjoyable to talk to. I wish him well.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I really want Connor Murphy on this forum. 

I just saw his video and made a thread on him. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 hours ago, electroBeam said:

There are spiritual secs in China I've met that do things that would scare the shit out of the most hard core spiritual practitioners on here.

Curious ??

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, I had a good long conversation with Connor and we discussed plenty of traps involved in this work.

Overall he's a lot more reasonable than he appears in his zany videos. His videos are overly dramatic for views and clicks. I'm not concerned for his mental health. He seems stable and happy and he has a pretty good grasp of nonduality. The only concern might be some of the radical plans he has for teaching people awakening via Tantric sex, which I think is not gonna be effective and will be ripe for hurt. We've discussed the dangers and he's aware of my concerns but ultimately that's his business and it has nothing to do with my teachings.

Connor's a decent guy from what I can tell and perhaps one day in 5 or 10 years he will make a solid teacher as his style matures. He's quite young so of course the maturity is still lacking, but that's to be expected for someone his age.

I wish him well.

Kudos to you for reaching out to him, its good to see something positive come out of this thing.

I think there is a lesson there in regards to your initial reaction, because I think we can see with a bit of hindsight... it wasn't great.

In regards to your offer of having to discussion to correct the record then I have messaged you and posted in this forum to try and arrange something, so if you are sincere then the ball is in your court. If you have changed your mind then that's fine, but please do me the courtesy of saying so - after all it was you who made the offer.

Rob

38 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

His videos are overly dramatic for views and clicks.

Who would like to watch an insane person? 

I think wrong approach. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Just now, Eren Eeager said:

I think wrong approach. 

He is not insane. 

He is just experimenting and going through a deep spiritual process. 

I watched his videos and I've to say he is 1000 times better than me. 

10 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

I think wrong approach. 

Apparently he deliberately makes his videos in that unhinged style. He loves that clickbait.

He certainly wasn't unhinged face to face with me. Normal healthy young dude from what I can tell.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Preety_India said:

That's nice to know. :)

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

I would never guessed that you were a hardcore christian,lol. 

I was a hardcore muslim myself. I used to believe in sufism and praying to God. But someday Leo told me a statement that ended in "Ta da!!" And I was like, "fuck..."

I was about the begin to bible thump people hahaha... not really... but you got the idea.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

4 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

I was about the begin to bible thump people hahaha... not really... but you got the idea.

You're funny. :x

Conor come back to the forum!!! Conor come backk, you can blame it alll on meeee! I was wronggg and I just can't live without youuuu!

Yes Connor, I just discovered you. And I want you on the forum. 

21 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

I tried to watch Connors only fans videos, like the tantric masturbation, but didn't really want to pay for it... Maybe someday.

Hahaha!

Also, yeah Connor - I wouldn't mind a hot, young, spiritual guy, with cute teeth, defined cheekbones and a sharp jawline on this forum. 

But still wondering how he got so much insights in such a short time. Maybe this is the perk of having a stable stage orange ground and stable psyche to begin with.

Just now, Eren Eeager said:

But still wondering how he got so much insights in such a short time. Maybe this is the perk of having a stable stage orange ground and stable psyche to begin with.

He did a 40 day fast, that is some jesus level shit.

4 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

:o

8 minutes ago, Michal__ said:

Yeah, he has a high level of dedication and discipline. Maybe I will, have that when I begin doing psychedelics. My levels suck in comparison, maybe I will go cry alone in the corner ??

1 minute ago, Eren Eeager said:

Yeah, he has a high level of dedication and discipline. Maybe I will, have that when I begin doing psychedelics. My levels suck in comparison, maybe I will go cry alone in the corner ??

He got his discipline from weightlifting. Maybe do a 3 to 5 day fast, that is a sure way to increase discipline.

On 12/6/2020 at 0:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

when in fact I've just integrated the raw realizations from before -- as you're supposed to do.

Damn man, I think it is crucial to make a practical video on this. What do you think ?

Most of us doing spiritual work in this century with all these tools and paths very often end up looking like schizoid disintegrated swiss cheese.

I am not judging the guys in the video, I am actually thinking about what happens to most people including myself.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

You can do it. First decide that you can do it and frame your mind that way..then you can do it.