Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

196 posts in this topic

Any state of consciousness radically beyond one's own will be perceived as madness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Stan Grof wrote entire books about "spiritual emergencies" and "spiritual crises".

This is very, very common in the spiritual world. If you're going to practice hardcore spirituality you will almost certainly face a spiritual emergency at some point if you go deep enough. Many people don't go deep enough so they don't understand. And this is not exclusive to psychedelics. Hardcore meditation can be just as challenging.

Smoke enough salvia and you'll have a spiritual emergency, I promise. Salvia will scare the living daylight out of you. It will wipe away your whole reality within seconds and you will cry for mommy like a little girl. And there will be no mercy with salvia. It will not treat you with kid gloves like some other psychedelics. Just as you're begging for mercy it will rip your face off.

Salvia produces a degree of no-self that is so radical it is terrifying. You will not be able to remember your own name or how you were born.

If you want to truly understand madness, salvia is your gal ;)

@Leo Gura I had one experience of no self (I didn't know what I was) that it was so terrifying that I ended in the hospital, they gave me Zoloft and I had too stay there like a month. LoL..

But, I didn't have any idea of all these experiences in consciousness, it happened to me while praying and asking God to save me... (I didn't have idea what was saving or enlightenment, nothing at all... ) I was a traditional Christian. Right now I don't consider myself Christian because of the associations with he dogma of the Church, but praying and asking directly God to give me certain experiences work well in me. He delivers, really...

:P

Edited by abrakamowse
grammar

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I've taken salvia and san pedro on the same day before. That's IMO a very effective way for realizing what this universe is. You get both sides of consciousness in a short time period, and get to compare and contrast both experiences. Although I haven't taken psychedelics since then (4-6 months ago) because it quite intense.

I've got friends who micro dose on datura every day as a means to deeply understand what psychosis, schizophrenia is. I can't see how you can claim to be awake if you have not deeply studied the hell realms. The hell realms are just as important to study as the heaven realms.

Its surprising Leo gets criticized by the public on here. Leo's channel is quite noob and beginner compared to a lot of practices around the world. There are spiritual secs in China I've met that do things that would scare the shit out of the most hard core spiritual practitioners on here. I'd rather take salvia then be locked into one of those secs in china for a week.

Edited by electroBeam

I have a friend that spent a couple years in and out of psyche wards in her early 20s (about 30 years ago). Sometimes when I talk about different conscious states, she goes back to her “psychosis” days to relate to me. She will pause and say “Omigosh!! I experienced that back when I was in a psyche ward. I was told that was psychosis. Are you saying it’s a spiritual thing?”.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Salvia produces a degree of no-self that is so radical it is terrifying. You will not be able to remember your own name or how you were born.

If you want to truly understand madness, salvia is your gal ;)

@Leo Gura salvia 80x extract is the preferred psychedelic for two of my friends, they seem to really enjoy the salvia realm. Sometimes I wonder if certain people have just the right Genetics to work with certain drugs and get great experiences and insights.

1 hour ago, abrakamowse said:

@Leo Gura I had one experience of no self (I didn't know what I was) that it was so terrifying that I ended in the hospital, they gave me Zoloft and I had too stay there like a month. LoL..

But, I didn't have any idea of all these experiences in consciousness, it happened to me while praying and asking God to save me... (I didn't have idea what was saving or enlightenment, nothing at all... ) I was a traditional Christian. Right now I don't consider myself Christian because of the associations with he dogma of the Church, but praying and asking directly God to give me certain experiences work well in me. He delivers, really...

That's nice to know. :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Man this year I had the Hiroshima of spiritual crisis.  At its most intense it was a month worth of absolute hell of the highest order my mind could concoct.  Imagine the intensity of tripping, losing your concept of time and at the same time your mind constructing quite literally the most expansive vivid narratives of hell that I could possibly imagine.  I think my egomind went through 6 or 7 iterations of hell and I was thoroughly convinced of it each and every time.  I went to the emergency room once, I got a welfare call from my mom who sent police and ended up in a psych ward for 5 days, got out and it continued at full intensity for another couple weeks.  It was so horrific and psychologically punishing that I became suicidal many times and begged for mercy and equal number of times.  I was rendered to an absolute gibbering mess of sobbing and state of psychological pain so intense I had no idea that level of suffering was even possible.  This is obviously not a competitive thing, but I'd imagine that very very few people have attained this level of darkness and suffering.  That being said there's a happy ending, it was what I needed at the time and I'm better than ever now.  

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

I have a friend that spent a couple years in and out of psyche wards in her early 20s (about 30 years ago). Sometimes when I talk about different conscious states, she goes back to her “psychosis” days to relate to me. She will pause and say “Omigosh!! I experienced that back when I was in a psyche ward. I was told that was psychosis. Are you saying it’s a spiritual thing?”.

I read a good quote. I don't remember who said it but it goes something like "the mystic swims delightfully in the same ocean the psychotic despairingly drowns in."

Edited by Lyubov

The Connor Murphy story is actually one we can all learn from.

It is an example for all.

I am actually really grateful for this. That we can all see this and learn from this now. It is things like this, that when they happen, if we can all see them clearly, with discernment, wisdom, open mindedness, no-judgement and clarity, then we are all more prepared for the future that is coming toward us.

When the atomic bomb of jnana will explode HAHA--->BOOM! (which is happening now and will continue to happen)...

--->It's impact, presence, influence, FORCE and vibration is emanate through the whole world and the whole universe at that, finding no obstacles in it's path because WE have prepared for it ahead of time. Like THIS.

I have my story.

I am grateful for Connor Murphy to have shared his story with us.

What a fucking legend.

Thank you Connor Murphy.

I mean... aside from him looking ridiculous is he really in any danger? He is eating again and he isn't talking about hurting himself and by his word he says he feels great. Looks like he is just out getting some attention while in christ consciousness. I would feel otherwise if he was going off like this with a negative tone. He is gonna ground out what he is going through eventually and then probably have to delete some youtube videos. Not that big of a deal.

1 hour ago, Lyubov said:

I read a good quote. I don't remember who said it but it goes something like "the mystic swims delightfully in the same ocean the psychotic despairingly drowns in."

One thing I’ve observed in my own mind is how madness is often being trapped between two worlds / realities. If I can flip over to one, I generally do better. And if I go into an insane zone and return, I’ve learned how to relate to it as if it was just a dream. For example, I was watching a documentary on psychopaths and one guy was talking in depth about his heinous crimes and what is was like for him. I got so into it and then “I got it”. I knew what it was like as if I was him, a psychopathic criminal. Then my mind and body freaked out that there is a monster within me and that’s who I am. It was that real. Yet then I was able to relate to it as if it was a dream. Like “Oh yea, I had this crazy dream I was a psychopathic criminal last night. It seemed so real. I’m glad it was just a dream”. Yet I can also see how a mind would have a serious crisis for months over something like this and be terrified to talk to anyone about it, which would make the condition worse. 

4 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Its surprising Leo gets criticized by the public on here. Leo's channel is quite noob and beginner compared to a lot of practices around the world. There are spiritual secs in China I've met that do things that would scare the shit out of the most hard core spiritual practitioners on here. I'd rather take salvia then be locked into one of those secs in china for a week.

Damn, that's so interesting, can you elaborate on it a little bit?

When I was watching the videos of John Connor used as examples in the OP, I only saw a lonely, lost man looking for someone to relate to.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

7 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Connor’s recent video on “Why Buddaha would’ve been held in a psych ward” has some nice insights. He shares some insights of his psyche ward experience and how the structure of psyche wards itself has aspects of insanity. For example, one question screening questions asks if the person has thoughts of being God. If they answer “yes”, it is judged as delusional and psychotic. Yet in another context, it is a deep spiritual realization. . . As well, the environment is not conducive to mental health. There were no opportunities to do things like meditation. 

7 hours ago, Forestluv said:

Connor’s recent video on “Why Buddaha would’ve been held in a psych ward” has some nice insights. He shares some insights of his psyche ward experience and how the structure of psyche wards itself has aspects of insanity. For example, one question screening questions asks if the person has thoughts of being God. If they answer “yes”, it is judged as delusional and psychotic. Yet in another context, it is a deep spiritual realization. . . As well, the environment is not conducive to mental health. There were no opportunities to do things like meditation. 

Regarding delusions, we have the "power of language" at work again; it implies, infers and defines. Back in the day when studying the psychiatry component of the medical degree, delusions were defined as "A belief that is clearly false, indicating an abnormality of thought content, and that cannot be accounted for by the persons cultural or religious background, or level of intelligence". If I look at the terms which comprise the definition, and the nebulous nature of these, it reminds me of why I never took to the discipline with great enthusiasm.

A psychiatrist may or may not see the definition as I do, and in respect of the vid above, would probably subconsciously "feel" that it is applicable and valid as they focus on the claim made re concentration camps/fluoride which seems to have made it into a portion of the publics consciousness with no firm evidence. Truth and lunacy- a heady mix and perspectival, depending on where one approaches it from. 

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

I would never guessed that you were a hardcore christian,lol. 

I was a hardcore muslim myself. I used to believe in sufism and praying to God. But someday Leo told me a statement that ended in "Ta da!!" And I was like, "fuck..."

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.