Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

196 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, you have no clue what hell and ungrounded states people like Tolle, Sadhguru, or Mooji went through in their awakening process...

It's beyond foolish to judge another's spiritual journey in the way that Adeptus does.

I've heard Tolle describe his awakening, and you are 100% correct. It was violent ego death. Awakening isn't always catastrophic like this; it can also happen as a long, slow, intensely suffering burn, that finally collapses the structure of your egoic self. Even then, you still have to toss the remaining timbers of your conditioning, one by one, into the flames.

Judging anyone's spiritual journey is usually the act of a fool. It is typically hypocritical of the ego, to judge someone else for not being free of itself.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Awakening isn't always catastrophic like this; it can also happen as a long, slow, intensely suffering burn, that finally collapses the structure of your egoic self

I think the more awakening becoming mainstream, the more catastrophic it will be, because many people are shown things that they are not ready for especially with psychedelics use. Previously to get awakening you need to subscribe to guru that will be teaching you non stop about awakening. Now, you plug some 5 meo dmt and here you go. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

I think the more awakening becoming mainstream, the more catastrophic it will be, because many people are shown things that they are not ready for especially with psychedelics use. Previously to get awakening you need to subscribe to guru that will be teaching you non stop about awakening. Now, you plug some 5 meo dmt and here you go. 

Psychedelics are like mini-catastrophes to the ego. I can see why psychonauts ride them. I hope it ultimately helps them suffer less.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 minute ago, Moksha said:

Psychedelics are like mini-catastrophes to the ego. I can see why psychonauts ride them. I hope it ultimately helps them suffer less.

That is only one psychedelic realm. There are many others. 

i had violent ego death, almost died, still recovering 3years in....

Leo is right, dont judge

Edited by blackchair

14 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That is only one psychedelic realm. There are many others. 

I wonder how close it is to enlightenment then. I can't extrapolate to other realms, but in this realm, lucid dreaming as Consciousness is the end of suffering. The Buddha seemed to see all realms, but maybe he limited his teachings to this realm intentionally.

4 minutes ago, Moksha said:

I wonder how close it is to enlightenment then. I can't extrapolate to other realms, but in this realm, lucid dreaming as Consciousness is the end of suffering. The Buddha seemed to see all realms, but maybe he limited his teachings to this realm intentionally.

In the context of One source, Buddha was within the source. I like to cut out the middle-man and go straight to the source. Yet others seem to resonate with intermediaries such as sages, spirit guides, enlightened beings etc. 

In terms of teachings, all teachings are limited since any teaching is not another teaching. 

5 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

In the context of One source, Buddha was within the source. I like to cut out the middle-man and go straight to the source. Yet others seem to resonate with intermediaries such as sages, spirit guides, enlightened beings etc. 

In terms of teachings, all teachings are limited since any teaching is not another teaching. 

The best middle-man is the one that points, then gets out of the way.

Remember that there is no context in the Transcendent dimension, only in the infinite dimensions of form :)

7 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Remember that there is no context in the Transcendent dimension, only in the infinite dimensions of form :)

Nicely put. 

17 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Yet others seem to resonate with intermediaries such as sages, spirit guides, enlightened beings etc. 

Yeah, personally, I strongly advocate for people to learn from guru’s, sages and People who have much experience on this path. They can give a gentle slap across the head saying “don’t do that” “get your ass back to meditating” *cough* meditation should be fun. Truthfully a good teacher will help the disciple so much in their path. 

im not saying that all people need or should get a teacher. I hope you understand 

Gossip is the cheapest way to become popular. Which is obviously what Adeptus is doing.

35 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Sure, yet I got bored and decided to create some context within a dimension of infinite dimensions. It’s better than watching Netflix.

24 minutes ago, SilentTears said:

Yeah, personally, I strongly advocate for people to learn from guru’s, sages and People who have much experience on this path. They can give a gentle slap across the head saying “don’t do that” “get your ass back to meditating” *cough* meditation should be fun. Truthfully a good teacher will help the disciple so much in their path. 

Sure, there is value in that. Personally I don’t resonate with intermediaries. At times I wish I did. Having a spirit guide would be kinda cool at times. Like a spirit Raven or something. I’m just not very good at creating that type of thing.

14 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Sure, yet I got bored and decided to create some context within a dimension of infinite dimensions. It’s better than watching Netflix.

Sure, there is value in that. Personally I don’t resonate with intermediaries. At times I wish I did. Having a spirit guide would be kinda cool at times. Like a spirit Raven or something. I’m just not very good at creating that type of thing.

The mind loves to give authority to teachers... It gives another "ground" to hold on to...

I am thankful to people like Tolle and Alan Watts for their teachings, but they can only take you so far. At some point, you have to lay the teachings down, and dive directly into yourself.

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

The mind loves to give authority to teachers... It gives another "ground" to hold on to...

I have a friend who is very entangled with a spiritual teacher. The teacher is awesome. He is genuine and at a super high spiritual level. He gives her a lot of grounding: directions, practices and feedback. A year ago, I spoke a bit about how she is her Rinpoche teacher as well as Buddha and Jesus and on and on. They are all within Her. She got a glimpse of it and had some sort of satori that was overwhelming. We were in a cafe, and it was a bit odd as she was shaking and hyper-ventilating. Yet I acted as if it was totally normal and the people in the cafe settled down. 

I saw her the following week and she was a mess - talking about whether she should leave her Sangha. At a personal level, it was really disruptive and stressful to her. So I pulled back and talked about the value of spiritual teachers along the path. She got re-grounded and we never spoke about it again. . .until last night. . . . She mentioned that she is now working to transcend her teacher and he is guiding her along that process. This time I shut my yapper and asked “interesting. How has the process been for you? Tell me about it”.

Adeptus is a complete idiot.

So ignorant. So arrogant. So deluded.

The only reason we even talk ab this guy is because he openly criticizes Leo. That's obviously his marketing strategy.

People who criticize "I am God" have never geniunely contemplated for even a minute in their entire life.

"Father, forgive them for they know not what they do."

Leo is clearly explaining every single word that comes out of his mouth in crystal clear detail and ego's will always find a way to slander and misconstrue.

Edited by Adam M

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

48 minutes ago, Adam M said:

That's obviously his marketing strategy

Yeah, this is why I'm unsure about Leo talking with him or whatever. His thumbnails are so clearly for shock value, it just feels dirty.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@eggopm3 To be fair I don't really do interviews because I got better shit to do.

Interviews are usually done by people who have no original ideas of their own and need some cheap, easy content.

Or perhaps they are done by people who are also passionate about the subject matter and want to share love and wisdom with their audience?

Dont miss out if Joe Rogan invites you, even if he is an insufferable idiot, you being listened will only push the world forward.

Connor’s recent video on “Why Buddaha would’ve been held in a psych ward” has some nice insights. He shares some insights of his psyche ward experience and how the structure of psyche wards itself has aspects of insanity. For example, one question screening questions asks if the person has thoughts of being God. If they answer “yes”, it is judged as delusional and psychotic. Yet in another context, it is a deep spiritual realization. . . As well, the environment is not conducive to mental health. There were no opportunities to do things like meditation. 

55 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Connor’s recent video on “Why Buddaha would’ve been held in a psych ward” has some nice insights. He shares some insights of his psyche ward experience and how the structure of psyche wards itself has aspects of insanity. For example, one question screening questions asks if the person has thoughts of being God. If they answer “yes”, it is judged as delusional and psychotic. Yet in another context, it is a deep spiritual realization. . . As well, the environment is not conducive to mental health. There were no opportunities to do things like meditation. 

They also hand out extremely harmful and addictive drugs like vanilla wafers.  And if you even have trace THC in your system from a CBD product they are immediately dismissive of you like you're just a drug user who had a bad experience even if you had a genuine psychotic break.  They just shotgun a basket of drugs at you to sedate you, send you on your way, and then send you a giant bill in the mail.  It's quite literally like using duck tape to cover a crack in the glass of a giant aquarium.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_health_of_Jesus

xD

The topic of the assessment of the psyche of Jesus first occurs in the gospels. The Gospel of Mark reports the opinion of members of Jesus' family who believe that Jesus "is beside himself". Some psychiatrists, religious scholars and writers explain that Jesus' family, followers (John 7:20) and contemporaries seriously regarded him as delusional, possessed by demons, or insane.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16