Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

196 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That is one way to view it. I generally view communication differently. I just used a categories of “debate” as a simple construct. I see it much more nuanced. There are various communication dynamics that come into play, they are integrated and each have their own spectrum of degrees. In a simple construct of “debate” and “discussion”, I think a low amount of conflict and challenge can be helpful in development. In general, men tend to take this way to far and get bogged down into narrative control, being the intellectual alpha, winning the debate etc. Yet on the other extreme, I’ve watched women speak in such a passive, agreeable manner that nothing gets developed. I recently watched two women on YT discuss neuroplasticity. One was a neuroscientist and the other was a psychologist. I got excited to see how the two different perspectives could intertwine and develop a new integrated model. Yet they were waaay to agreeable constantly saying “oh yes, great point”. It was like they were being super careful not to hurt each other’s feelings in any way. One time the psychologist wasn’t quite describing neuroplasticity quite right because it’s not her specialty. The neuroscientist knows this, yet let it go with “yes, good point”. I was yelling” Tell her up the cellular biology of it! Tell her the neuroscience perspective. It’s nothing personal.!”. Yet she didn’t and it turned into a bunch of goo that never took form. It’s disappointing because they could have constructed something cool together. 

It's also equally bad when people keep debating and opposing and nothing comes out of it other than gratification of the Ego. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

It's also equally bad when people keep debating and opposing and nothing comes out of it other than gratification of the Ego. 

Yea, too much of the other extreme is bad too.

10 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That is one way to view it. I generally view communication differently. I just used a categories of “debate” as a simple construct. I see it much more nuanced. There are various communication dynamics that come into play, they are integrated and each have their own spectrum of degrees. In a simple construct of “debate” and “discussion”, I think a low amount of conflict and challenge can be helpful in development. In general, men tend to take this way to far and get bogged down into narrative control, being the intellectual alpha, winning the debate etc. Yet on the other extreme, I’ve watched women speak in such a passive, agreeable manner that nothing gets developed. I recently watched two women on YT discuss neuroplasticity. One was a neuroscientist and the other was a psychologist. I got excited to see how the two different perspectives could intertwine and develop a new integrated model. Yet they were waaay to agreeable constantly saying “oh yes, great point”. It was like they were being super careful not to hurt each other’s feelings in any way. One time the psychologist wasn’t quite describing neuroplasticity quite right because it’s not her specialty. The neuroscientist knows this, yet let it go with “yes, good point”. I was yelling” Tell her about the cell biology of it! Tell her the neuroscience perspective. It’s nothing personal.!”. Yet she didn’t and it turned into a bunch of goo that never took form. It’s disappointing because they could have constructed something cool together. 

There's also different levels of concrete vs abstract. The "lowers" like highly defined stuff while the "highers" like less defined stuff. Debating is usually for messing with highly defined stuff, while discussion messes with highly abstract stuff. Its impractical to debate about literature class but sure as hell easy to debate about maths class.

The agreeable vs non agreeable stuff adds all that social conditioning and ego self deception stuff to the mix which makes things super complex to analyze. I find studying ego self deception to be the hardest thing to study. Its just ridiculously abstract and hard to ground, and you tend to do it a lot yourself which distorts your ability to spot ego self deception.

16 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

They wanted spiritual enlightenment but got chlamydia instead. God works in mysterious ways. :D 

There is some truth to what Connor is saying. It is possible to access Non-dual Oneness through Tantric sex. BUT, one should not get attached to the method. 

I had a Kundalini rising, that was the most intense Bliss I ever experienced. There is a part in Sam harris book "waking up" where he talks about ethics and a Guru who was told by his master "as long as you are awake, there is nothing you can do wrong", so he convinced heterosexual men who followed him, to have sex with him, which might have been a method to subdue the ego. But that of course resulted in dozens of people getting AIDS from him.

@Leo Gura Maybe a good read for Connor would be Sam harris book "waking up". Sam example of a guru who thought he couldn't do anything wrong if he is awake. Including sex, and giving people AIDS.

Great video in regard to communicating the actuality of some mental health issues and the importance of nutrition.

Not so great on communicating historical spirituality, at least in regard to Buddhism. Siddhartha was not not trying to become enlightened, but trying to see if there is cessation to suffering. I do not believe Siddhartha would have been put in a psych ward, because he did not say he was God, or that there is a God. He was not viewership minded, quite the opposite, at least in the one sense. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Leo! Please don’t let the law Devils pull you down like crabs do. Your work is awesome! I love your spirituality videos and raw footage. It shows how the work is done and it shows your authenticity that spirituality isn’t this sunshine life all the time. The Devils are trying to sabotage your work. The trap is letting them pull you down like crabs in a bucket. I hope you continue to do the badass work that you’ve always done. Please don’t let their criticism and devilry throw you off rails.

The criticism, devilry, and sabotaging or what have you is something to expect. When you are kicking ass, the Devil will try to hold you back. Don’t give in to their wishes!

I admire you and your content!

Have a great week! ?❤️

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

On 12/7/2020 at 1:53 AM, Eren Eeager said:

I would never guessed that you were a hardcore christian,lol. 

I was a hardcore muslim myself. I used to believe in sufism and praying to God. But someday Leo told me a statement that ended in "Ta da!!" And I was like, "fuck..."

I spent a bit of time in India and Pakistan, as well as Central Asia. I always noticed a bit of a "difference" between Sufis and what I'd term "hard core Muslims". I typically found sub-continent Sufism to be more tolerant and/or secular to some extent and even participated in festivals and pilgrimages when invited. Of course, the world since 9-11 has changed some of that geographical interpretation. Your thoughts?

Leo's New Video Is Out. Conor is Leo, Leo is Conor.

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

2 hours ago, Zak said:

Leo's New Video Is Out. Conor is Leo, Leo is Conor.

it looks like he is parroting leo

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

His followers must be going nuts Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I think is positive all what he is doing, he at least is going to make some people curious about spirituality. Who knows?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

5 hours ago, TheSomeBody said:

it looks like he is parroting leo

yeah man, 100 percent. I hate parroting. A very immature Leo lol

Edited by Zak

I chose to no longer be a member of this forum.

On 12/5/2020 at 11:09 PM, Leo Gura said:

You should know, I keep the best shit only to myself ;)

I'd love to peak into that brain of yours ahaha

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Enough of these distractions.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.