Gneh Onebar

Adeptus Psychonautica about Connor Murphy and Actualized

196 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

But still wondering how he got so much insights in such a short time. Maybe this is the perk of having a stable stage orange ground and stable psyche to begin with.

you ever drank ayahuasca o_O?

29 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

You can do it. First decide that you can do it and frame your mind that way..then you can do it. 

Three years of mental illness burned all my energy and passion and left me with congested chakras. I am still trying to clear my mind and my body from the devastating effect of mental illness. But I wonder where would I have been if just was more stable psychologically. 

9 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

you ever drank ayahuasca o_O?

I wish. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

22 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

Three years of mental illness

May I ask what kind? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Yeah, the guy seems fine to me. Before the ayahuasca stuff, he used his bodybuilder and pickup artist persona, and now he's using an enlightened spiritual being persona. I guess he's doing this Youtube thing full time, so he obviously needs the his viewers and subscribers. No wonder that he uses clickbait titles and outrageous ideas for his videos.

25 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

May I ask what kind? 

It started with OCD from doing all this philosophy and openmindedness then also  social anxiety and Generalized anxiety disorders. And I devloped severe IBS also which was torturing. So yeah  I was basically in hell. 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Just now, Eren Eeager said:

It started with OCD from doing all this philosophy and openmindedness then also  social anxiety and Generalized anxiety disorders. And I devloped severe IBS also which was torturing. So yeah  I was basically in hell. 

Sorry to hear. I hope you come out of it and do well. :)

8 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Sorry to hear. I hope you come out of it and do well. :)

Thanks, appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, Eren Eeager said:

Being trapped by thought is hell. Being free from thought is heaven. Hope you are a little more in heaven now ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Please @Leo Gura answer @AdeptusPsychonautica. Maybe you have overlooked his message on this forum or you have already had contact via mail. I'm just trying to make sure that he doesn't feel ignored here.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Being trapped by thought is hell. Being free from thought is heaven. Hope you are a little more in heaven now ?

Slowly I will rise from the ashes like a phenix and rise into heavens.

Thanks ❤️

Please note: while Connor can do as he likes on his own channels, this forum will not be used for outrageous clickbait, drama, and other such self-promotional games. I am not going to be giving publicity to people who engage in deliberate attention-whoring or who give spirituality or psychedelics an unhinged look for the sake of clicks.

My general rule is to not engage with response videos or attention-seekers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Kudos to you for reaching out to him, its good to see something positive come out of this thing.

I think there is a lesson there in regards to your initial reaction, because I think we can see with a bit of hindsight... it wasn't great.

In regards to your offer of having to discussion to correct the record then I have messaged you and posted in this forum to try and arrange something, so if you are sincere then the ball is in your court. If you have changed your mind then that's fine, but please do me the courtesy of saying so - after all it was you who made the offer.

Rob

If you have any criticisms or complaints about my work feel free to post them here and I will answer them.

On 12/5/2020 at 3:30 PM, Gneh Onebar said:

By what I saw in this video Connor Murphy very clearly has Bipolar disorder. I have a couple of friends with bipolar, and the patterns are clear as day. Psychedelics, for someone with bipolar, easily can trigger a severe manic episode, that can get you involuntarily committed to the psych ward, which is what happened with Connor. His speech pattern, delusions of grandeur, grandiose plans that will save the world, emotional breakdowns, are all textbook bipolar. I hope they have him on proper medications to stabilize his mind, as mania is no joke, it's very dangerous.   

Edited by Sempiternity

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only concern besides the image problems he creates for himself is some of the bold plans he has for teaching people awakening via Tantric sex, which I think is not gonna be effective and will be ripe for hurt/abuse. 

Promising women spiritual enlightenment by having sexual intercourse with them. Yeah definitely not gonna result in hundreds of rape charges in a few years. How can someone not realise the danger of this?

7 hours ago, Preety_India said:

He is not insane. 

He is just experimenting and going through a deep spiritual process. 

I watched his videos and I've to say he is 1000 times better than me. 

He also is BS a shit-ton of people to get clicks and hype.

But hey it´s expected when you don´t know how to be a teacher of non-duality and yet you want to tell the world how awake you are. 

It´s surprising to me how people have gotten to believe his BS. People are so naive. 

@Javfly33 he is very young. Young people do stuff. He shouldn't be judged when he has only started on his journey. 

Maybe what he does makes him feel better. Maybe that's his style. 

Not everyone is going to have the same style. 

Teaching spiritual awakenings through sex is a hard needle to thread

Connor has a sort of blind optimism where he feels that he can do no wrong and everything will just work out as long as his intentions are good.

I am not so optimistic about human nature.

He believes that as long as one is "fully awake" then one can do no wrong, and if one does wrong then one is not "fully awake".

Of course I have always taught the exact opposite of that. No matter how awake you are, self-deception and devilry is always luring right around the corner. No amount of awakening will save you from mistakes and wrong-doing. That requires extreme vigilance, which he doesn't care too much about. Hence evil will happen. But he disagrees.

56 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Teaching spiritual awakenings through sex is a hard needle to thread

It simply won't work and I told him that. The women will just get addicted and attached to the feelings of love, and these will be feelings of conditional love, not Absolute Love with detachment. And then they will get their heart broken as those attachments necessarily shatter. He thinks these women will be able to maintain a sort of enlightened detachment -- but of course they won't. Not even close, because they would first need to do 10 years of consciousness work for that even be thinkable.

It's not like this hasn't been tried in the past with disaterous consequences. But Connor believes he can do it better and avoid all the traps because he is here to awaken the world through materialistic means.

24 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course I have always taught the exact opposite of that. No matter how awake you are, self-deception and devilry is always luring right around the corner. No amount of awakening will save you from mistakes and wrong-doing. That requires extreme vigilance, which he doesn't care too much about. Hence evil will happen.

Great advice

-_-

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16