Leo Gura

Are You A Narcissist? - Take The Test

200 posts in this topic

Take the Narcissism Personality Inventory here: https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/NPI/

Post your scores below.

I scored 13/40

Average US adult scores 15.3/40
Average US celebrity scores 17.8/40

Higher score = bigger narcissist

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Got a 16. If i had done this before i got into personal dev i would have scored way lower

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

12/40

Though I feel like internally, I can be fairly narcissistic. But when I look at my external behaviour and how I act in the real world, I score quite low.

I'm an only child, but I also would say I had bad social anxiety for my whole life, which as a combination might explain that.

I also find it interesting how university students are getting increasingly more narcissistic as time goes on, according to the results page on that test.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

8/40

Even though sometimese I can behave in more selfish manner, especially when I feel hurt or feel that I'm not seen. Personal develoment has definitely made that score much lower than, what it would have been few years ago.

Probs if my self-esteem would be better the score as well would be higher.?

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

As usual, the test is a choose from two options, and my answer to almost every question is "it doesn't matter which one" or "it depends".

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.