LoneWonderer

Member
  • Content count

    1,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

7 Followers

About LoneWonderer

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    New Zealand
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

6,016 profile views
  1. The Houses Jack Built is only level 3 on that iceberg diagram posted by another user but is maybe one of the more disturbing movies I've seen. Not scary but highly disturbing look into the psychology of a murderous psychopath.
  2. I have finally ordered my Countertop RO with Remineralization system from America I have been putting it off for too long because of high price tag and had been using brita carbon filters for past year and a half instead. I am very excited and can't wait for it to arrive!
  3. More classics:
  4. On a Seperate note the show "Mobland" is excellent! Season 2 has just dropped it's third episode and the second season so far is just as excellent as the first. Complex world building and realistic stage red depiction. High recommendation and praise from me
  5. From time to time classics hit hard in just the right way: 2016 was a good year. Lot's of fond memories and adventures. ❤️
  6. Do update us with your op post watching. Interested in others perspective. Maybe I've seen waaaay too many movies and my expectations are too high. 1000+ different movies and shows last I counted. Only maybe less than 50 of those where truly amazing over a span of 20 years I've been seeing films.
  7. That new "Digger" movie was just ok in my OP. Reviews from people are mixed and seems about right.
  8. For all the juicy gossip it don't get much better than Area52 and Jesse Michaels. See... I tried to make a positive, constructive contribution to this thread!
  9. @Leo Gura Thank you for your breakdown on the epsiode Natasha shared. I watched it last weekend. I have lived with such rational parents, family & school system my entire young life. The very reason I started pursuing spirituality was because at the back of my mind the thought and knowing was always there: This can't be all there is to reality. No way! And then you would look up at the night sky and think to yourself and Intuit: What the fuck is going on here? WTF is reality? No f****g way those explanations I've been given explain my experience...something much bigger is going on here...
  10. @Natasha Tori Maru Jajaja reading this when already halfway through the talk! 🫶 At some point in the first half David says "Another alpha male like myself" in refrence to someone he's talking about. I die inside. 🥲 Luckily the Rogan calls him out on it...like bro what are you on about.
  11. Found this one interesting. A conservative christian version of those mormons and mennonites from those docs Leo shared on his blog. These are the Bruderhof in the UK. One scene they are all 300 people eating together in a mess hall reminds me of bees. They look just like unconcious NPC's going about their collective survival. Well maybe that's too generous... that's exactly what they are doing!
  12. Fair rebuttal sir 👌
  13. Watching that 2004 documentary 22 years later and our AI's can't even do 5% of what this Leo and Ike super robots scientists envisioned in 2004 can do! 😭😭😭
  14. I'd say for the majority of people a university degree is a net positive. For some who have very clear life goals, the right psychological makeup (such as leadership and self drive) it may not be necessary though even for such individuals I'd highly recommend they invest heavily into self study on many various and varying subjects to become wholesome human beings.