something_else

Member
  • Content count

    3,295
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About something_else

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

6,844 profile views
  1. I mean go for it and see what it’s like. But I suspect 5 partners would be hell on earth
  2. As said, literally everywhere. Cheers @Elliott for the links
  3. You’ve put down almost everybody on the planet who isn’t you, lol. And no you don’t need to take it, but there’s a difference between discernment and coming up with an excuse for why almost every single piece of advice other people have given you won’t work
  4. Tbh I was on your side at first, but the more I read your replies, the more I get the spiritual ego vibe as well. It goes beyond confidence in yourself towards sheer arrogance, and putting down others. At the same time every time someone gives you genuine advice you come up with several excuses for why it won’t work for you. Overall that gives off a very “I need help but I’m already perfect and above you all so none of your advice could possibly work for me, I’m just suffering so much from how great I am” kind of vibe Again, this is my interpretation of what I’ve read. I’m not deducing your internal state, just telling you the impression I’m getting from you.
  5. The college expelled several of them and suspended several others. The police report got fucked up because someone made a mistake and sent in a condensed 6 page report from her interview missing many details instead of the full thing. Why are you so inherently against this situation? It’s plain as day that lots of sketchy stuff happened that night, this time around there will be a much more thorough investigation and much more of the truth should come out.
  6. I actually think it’s an excellent idea. One of the main reasons dating apps can suck is that they’re unregulated, do funky shit with their algorithms, and have really annoying / impossible appeal processes for unjustified bans. The main flaw is that the govt sucks at doing stuff like this well, so I’m not sure I’d trust them to execute on it. You also have the issue that marketing it would be hard because it’s inherently difficult to advertise a dating app run by the govt to people The next best thing is strict regulation on private dating apps. Make their algorithms require transparency, enforce fair prices, ensure appeals for bans are dealt with appropriately
  7. She was pressured into taking ketamine, more alcohol, and weed. She consented to the threesome, she did not consent to 7 guys fucking her while she was fading in and out of consciousness. It’s very likely that in the morning she initially had quite vague memories of what even happened. She could have stronger memories of consenting to a threesome when she was more sober and from there on just a patchwork of memories of what happened afterwards. Her mind could very easily convert that into “I consented to it all” until she took the required time to process what even actually happened. Expecting someone who went through this to behave rationally immediately afterwards is ironically very irrational of you.
  8. A women don't need men to survive anymore, which means there's less incentive for her to put up with a man who doesn't add any value to her life, or who actively subtracts it. Being single and dating casually can be much more appealing in that scenario. I don't think it's a bad thing, but it does up the competition for men. Sucks if you can't compete, but it's great if you can.
  9. The first step to writing a good comeback is that it makes sense
  10. Yea, but most of them still date and have sex with guys. It’s largely just said out of frustration because they have a lot of negative experiences with men. It doesn’t mean they hate every man
  11. Something better? What exactly were you envisioning as a better outcome for that night than a threesome? The feeling of abundance and flow from talking to lots of girls is good, but it’s temporary. The more permanent feeling of abundance comes from actually being able to get laid consistently. What is your end goal here?
  12. Why did you not go for it? I feel like the answer to this question is at the root of the problems you’re facing
  13. I don’t entirely disagree. Asia in general has a lot of this to cater to western tourists, but it does also have some genuinely spiritual communities (and people) a bit more off the beaten track.
  14. Bali is a weird place, it’s a mixing pot of a huge variety of people in a very small island. I prefer the surrounding islands like Lombok, but Bali is also cool. It definitely isn’t the case that people are only there to hookup. There are plenty of digital nomads and remote workers there long term who actually want to date. I met many, and briefly dated one (hottest girl I’ve ever been with, story below 😂). I also used dating apps a lot there and there was no shortage of girls with “long term” on their profile. Honestly, it seems like for every potential solution you’re offered you have an over-generalised excuse for why it wouldn’t work. Try something out before you make your mind up instead of immediately shutting it down based on your ideas of what a place is like. —— Anyway, story of the girl I dated in Bali Very relevant to this thread. This is the hottest girl I’ve ever been with, like I said. Half Romanian / half Spanish, grew up in Spain. She had worked as a model back home. Guys would come up to me on the street and congratulate me when we were walking around together. It was bizarre. I’d never experienced anything like that before. She used to talk to me in Spanish when we were fucking. Oh my god, so fucking hot. Memories… It’s such a shame how it turned out, but I’ll get to that in a sec. She was a digital nomad there and absolutely looking for something long term, not casual. She wanted someone to travel the world with, and I was very open to that. For a while it seemed like it was going to happen. She was super spiritual too. We did a ton of yoga together at a spiritual retreat there. Then we did sensory deprivation tanks together for the first time. Afterwards she told me about how her mind was filled with only two things during the experience, sex and the idea of death. We then quite naturally had a very deep discussion about ego death, spirituality and sexuality. We were seeing each other regularly for around 6 weeks, it was absolutely amazing, and then… It turned out she was a Nazi. And I don’t mean in the moralistic “everyone vaguely right wing is a Nazi” sense. I mean literally. At one point she suddenly asked me “would you ever date anybody who wasn’t white?” I said yes, of course, because I have. Then she looked shocked and replied with “no, that’s awful, you need to preserve the white race”. I thought she was joking at first, but no, she was deadly serious. She had already told me that she had grown up shitposting on 4chan throughout her teenage years, which I thought was funny at the time. Seriously. Like this is one of the hottest girls I’ve ever met and she was a 4chan shitposter But in hindsight it made a lot of sense. She then started working out of some cult mansion in Bali for a shitcoin pump-n-dump scheme. Truly bizarre and almost comical. It’s amazing what your mind will do to rationalise staying with someone that hot even if they have values that directly conflict with yours. But I did (painfully) end things at that point because I just could not date someone with values like that no matter how hot and spiritual they were. In the end I’m glad I had this experience because it kind of shattered the illusion of the “perfect hot girl”. Super hot girls are just people like the rest of us. They can be weird, irrational, flawed, interesting, deep, or even pretty fucked up. There’s no reason to put them on a pedestal just because they’re hot. Treat them like any other person you’ve ever met.