MrDmitriiV

The Dark Side of Leo Gura

119 posts in this topic

On 19/08/2018 at 4:12 AM, MrDmitriiV said:

So being skeptical about my own beliefs and trying to understand a practice is "projection onto others"??? In your opinion I should just accept everything Leo says without being skeptical and considering different possibilities? 

You’re right. I didn’t read this topic very attentively, so I jumped into some wrong conclusions.

I have edited my original comment.

Question: have you tried kriya yoga?

@Gabriel Antonio Wow, such a beautiful response! I rarely see humans accept their own mistakes.

Yes I did "Kriya Bow" a few times. I will defenitely give it a better try though! 

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

On 8/9/2018 at 3:22 PM, Leo Gura said:

@MrDmitriiV Ahahaha....

Your self-righteous phony skepticism amuses me greatly.

I've been there man, I've been there...

Drop the need to have shit proven to you. That is a need of a weak and juvenile mind.

By your stupid logic no science could ever be done. Because proof only comes AFTER the expeirements are run. Never before.

If you don't want to take the risk of running an experiment and having it fail, then you're stuck. No science for you. No progress for you. You are just another sheep.

No one is asking you to believe anything. You are being told to run a serious experiment.

Yoga is an extremely advanced spiritual practice. It is not for closedminded stage Orange fools.

I warned you from the very beginning: RADICAL OPENMINDEDNESS!

I see I'm not the only one who gets triggered on occasion.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 8/10/2018 at 8:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

@MrDmitriiV Ahahaha....

Your self-righteous phony skepticism amuses me greatly.

I've been there man, I've been there...

Drop the need to have shit proven to you. That is a need of a weak and juvenile mind.

By your stupid logic no science could ever be done. Because proof only comes AFTER the expeirements are run. Never before.

If you don't want to take the risk of running an experiment and having it fail, then you're stuck. No science for you. No progress for you. You are just another sheep.

No one is asking you to believe anything. You are being told to run a serious experiment.

Yoga is an extremely advanced spiritual practice. It is not for closedminded stage Orange fools.

I warned you from the very beginning: RADICAL OPENMINDEDNESS!

That response consumes you more than it is understood. Name calling and judging people is also juvenile mind.

How people treat you is their karma, how you react is yours.

B R E A T H E

@Joseph Maynor where did you find that old bone? 

lol, sometimes you’re so cute and funny. 

this guy triggered me also quite a bit. well: radical openmindedness!!!

Edited by now is forever

The king who has to shout at his advisors: "Do as I say, I am the KING!" is not a believable king, a true leader. 

So it is with anyone who finds him/herself having to state their SD color in order to enforce some opinion/position on this forum. 

The leadership of a king should be self evident. 

The wisdom, understanding, compassion and selflessness of turquoise and beyond should be like that as well. 

We are all passionate (debaters) here, but so often that passion transforms into petty name calling and intentional baiting disguised as clever rhetoric on this forum. Something to self reflect about. 

Edited by molosku

@MrDmitriiV you know you say its all bullshit and stuff i cant disagree

But is it a good tool? Maybe Yes :P

Damn, when spiral dynamics has became labeling death machine rather than a tool to grow internally?? xD

Edited by Pouya

@MrDmitriiV I would have never believed awakening kundalini was true until my crown chakra blew open & energy poured out of my head or when i shake like I’m having a seizure every time I mediate due to kundalni. 

the best part about kundalni is after having it awaken there is no more doubt that enlightenment or chakras are real or not. 

as far as 5MEO is concerned aside from Martin Ball who else has become enlightened using it? 

Then again apparently enlightenment is a deep rabbit hole especially according to guys like Ramaji 600-1,000 graph, so maybe 5MEO could get you there, i just don’t know anyone besides Martin ball who claims this. 

Edited by Tony 845
Grammar

55 minutes ago, Tony 845 said:

Then again apparently enlightenment is a deep rabbit hole especially according to guys like Ramaji 600-1,000 graph, so maybe 5MEO could get you there, i just don’t know anyone besides Martin ball who claims this. 

I have been puzzled from this. What do you think?

1 hour ago, David Hammond said:

The unhealthy expressions should be allowed on the forum. It's one of the most important aspects of enlightenment path, to allow and embrace ones own and each other's unhealthy parts. Otherwise how can you say everything is "love" except that ugly part over there?

:x

Go out and research all the other methods including other types of Eastern yoga. Psychedelics are easy to explain because drugs have been studied for a long time. Meditation and yoga? Less so. But clinging to a need to understand to take it seriously will be your downfall. Reality is beyond all comprehension. 

Yeah you don't have hundreds of years but you'll never achieve your goal sitting there indecisively. Do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Failure is still learning. 

@Shadowraix language exists to point towards phenomena, symbols are language - i don’t agree with you on one point: there is a need to understand, but understanding comes only by trial and error.

2 hours ago, David Hammond said:

The unhealthy expressions should be allowed on the forum. It's one of the most important aspects of enlightenment path, to allow and embrace ones own and each other's unhealthy parts. Otherwise how can you say everything is "love" except that ugly part over there?

@David Hammond @Joseph Maynor

In this case Leo's words were not exactly smart, I would have expected a wiser answer. 

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

to understand and evaluate a situation you have to see the whole situation in a broader sense - in a very close timeframe the same guy unleashed some pretty controversial comments related to race and skin colour. to be triggered by a persons ignorance is sometimes multifactorial.

I think it's important to realize that we all get triggered if the right set of circumstances present themselves at a certain time for us.  That should cause us to be more humble and lenient, which I think it does do that when we really sit down and think about it.  Enlightenment does not make you a morally perfect human being.  It's the Mind that idealizes Enlightenment into a kind of moralistic perfection.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 10/08/2018 at 1:24 PM, MrDmitriiV said:

@see_on_see @SgtPepper @Leo Gura @Esoteric @Pernani

i know that I'm a dellusioned creature, but:

ALSO it's a basic psychological phenomena for you to start imagining something is real after believing it really hard. So people might start feeling those chakras because they believed and imagined them for a lot of time.

Kriya Yoga may work or not, but it is surely shitty in nature.

Interesting but, what's wrong with imagination?

Did you know that there have been multiple cases of art and sculptures erecting spiritual experiences in people? By imagining, one has reached the absolute. If you walk into a temple, and observe the beautiful sculptures and artworks and IMAGINATION on the walls, you can get enlightened. 

Also do really question whether or not your premise is correct. Do you have proof that self inquiry causes the mind to work the way you think it does? If yes, you are already enlightened, if not then that understanding is IMAGINATION. A blind belief. 

If you aren't in an enlightened state, any experiences you have had with self inquiry are just memories. And these memories aren't the truth, they are actually just IMAGINATION.

Imagination is very powerful, and is a beautiful tool for reaching the absolute. The problem only arises when you use imagination to suffer -> use it to justify hatred, prejudice, attachments to things that aren't worth being attached to, etc.

There's nothing inherently wrong with beliefs and imagination. There's nothing wrong with a kitchen knife, infact its deeply helpful. But you can use a kitchen knife to stab and kill someone. 

6 hours ago, now is forever said:

@Shadowraix language exists to point towards phenomena, symbols are language - i don’t agree with you on one point: there is a need to understand, but understanding comes only by trial and error.

Understanding is a tool with its limitations. A need to understand will hinder you when you hit the walls of its limitation. 

On 8/12/2018 at 7:44 AM, MrDmitriiV said:

Congratulation gentlemen, the purpose of this post has been succefully acomplished. From Leo's replies you can clearly see his "dark side" he very vigorously tries to hide from everyone, probably even from himself.

@MrDmitriiV  The words below may offend you, but realise that I could not speak of these things if I hadn't been guilty of them myself.

You sound like me, when I was in puberty and just discovering that my daddy didn't know it all and wasn't perfect.

You're kicking and rebelling against an authority that doesn't claim to be one. Leo says in almost every video that he's not a guru and to not take his word for anything but to go see for yourself.

But your need to rebel against an authority is so strong, that you are willing to overlook all that and just "invent" an authority to kick against!

This screams daddy issues to me. Or at least some sort of emotional immaturity. How old are you?

Realise that you are free. No one is telling you what to do.

Can you even handle that? How addicted to rebelling against authority are you really?

Are you using this behaviour to distract yourself from the responsibility of making your own choices?

Because that's what it looks like to me. And I get it.

Choosing to invest in a practice is ultimately scary as hell if you aren't accustomed to trusting your gut.

Why? Because explanations only give you an illusion of safety. There is never a guarantee that something will work for YOU, not even if a thousand scientific studies proved that it works for 99% of people. It still could be a waste of time for YOU, or fuck you up even.

Explanations are what you're trying to use to escape this scary fact, that you can't be sure ultimately.

Learn to trust your gut.

See, that there is ultimately no other way to make a choice, without making yourself a victim.

If your gut says to smoke potatoes for a year, absolutely do it. But it doesn't, does it?

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/