MrDmitriiV

The Dark Side of Leo Gura

119 posts in this topic

@Zweistein Yes, as a long term "Architect" personality (pls see https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test ) I can get very distant and "cold", which may result in silly behavior. Some love and kindness would be great remedies for me! 

Of course I also noticed myself feel that masculine issue you pointed, it's easy to get influenced by it! 

Thank you @Zweistein for pouring some positive/feminine energy in this thread/ herd of masculine intellectuals :x

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

I also wonder how it works so i can come to resaults quicker i think it has to do with energy, with kriya yoga practice  you make energy flow better and unblock you on a body level thats just my assumption....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Artaemis That shines more light into why&how kriya yoga might work. Thank You :x

@MrDmitriiV so what, brother?

have you shattered your idealized mental image of Leo? good! gurus are useless.

also, this is why i don't like spiral dynamics. it simply segregates more than it unites. we're all brothers and sisters, born from father and mother, with a mysterious ability to experience consciously and about to die anytime. yet, at the same time, we're existence itself feeling how it is like to be human.

we either learn how to cooperate properly and see ourselves as one family in the most literal sense, or we shall fail and go through a sort of hard reset again, just like many other civilizations.

unborn Truth

4 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Zweistein Yes, as a long term "Architect" personality (pls see https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test ) I can get very distant and "cold", which may result in silly behavior. Some love and kindness would be great remedies for me! 

Of course I also noticed myself feel that masculine issue you pointed, it's easy to get influenced by it! 

Thank you @Zweistein for pouring some positive/feminine energy in this thread/ herd of masculine intellectuals :x

@MrDmitriiV So, would you have enough "material on hand" together now to start a "The bright side of Leo Gura" thread? B|

(Yeah, I know, I might be asking for too much...)

Edited by Zweistein

@Zweistein Thanks for bathing me in your playful energy :x ! (Everyone knows his bright side)

@ajasatya  Thanks for pointing out that spiral dynamics lacks love and compassion at it's core :x

I guess @Leo Gura skipped stage Green when he was transitioning from Orange to Yellow, and it shows up in his behavior.  Leo lacks love in his responses.

2 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

I guess @Leo Gura skipped stage Green when he was transitioning from Orange to Yellow, and it shows up in his behavior.  Leo lacks love in his responses.

@MrDmitriiV Are you able to take your own advice whenever you post something again?

So, @Leo Gura where are you? 
:ph34r: Is there anything left to say?

What happened in here? Did Leo try to trick someone with Kriya yoga!? Did they get hurt?!

58 minutes ago, Sashaj said:

What happened in here? Did Leo try to trick someone with Kriya yoga!? Did they get hurt?!

Yeah, I have suffered enough... I will stop asking silly questions now. 
There is no point in deepening open wounds, is there?

Ups, I did it again.

Edited by Zweistein

2 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Zweistein Thanks for bathing me in your playful energy :x ! (Everyone knows his bright side)

@ajasatya  Thanks for pointing out that spiral dynamics lacks love and compassion at it's core :x

It’s hard show a lot of love to others when you yourself are suffering a lot.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor I felt love so I shared love.

Did your highness find anything wrong with this or you couldn't come up with anything else to say?

@MrDmitriiV  This is my understanind of how yoga started and why it is good. 

My kundalini energy (prana, chi...) is active and when i surrender my body i go in this yoga positions not by me doing it but the energy itself doing it, i also do all kinds of breaths (something close to breath fo fire). So im guessing that all this breath work and yoga started from somebody experiencing kundalini energy and getting in to poses and then just teaching that to others. So if im doing it not by hearing it from somebody or doing it by my self but by reality doing it to me it must be something that is not created by ego. 

Edited by haai14

6 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

Theres no possible way Leo could be a solid Stage yellow and even close to Turquoise with the immature stuff he wrights on here, still has a lot of development to go through... he is still mostly Orange that thinks he's yellow, trying his best to transition into Green. Which i why it's ironic that he criticizes other people for being stuck in Orange. I recall Leo saying in his spiral dynamic videos that people who are in the Tier 2 stages, ( Yellow and Turquoise) don't get triggered as much by Tier 1 stages because they've passed through all of them and understand how they think and why. If he was truly Yellow, he wouldn't get so butthurt and defensive about people questioning his techniques. 

Just look at spiritual teachers like Eckhart Tolle, Adyashanti, Sadhguru, Mooji, etc.... look at how they interact with their followers / students. It's with a high amount of compassion and subtlety. They don't get mad at the audience members if they ask questions they don't like or say something they disagree with. 

Edited by FakeEnlightenment
spelling

5 hours ago, MrDmitriiV said:

@Joseph Maynor I felt love so I shared love.

Did your highness find anything wrong with this or you couldn't come up with anything else to say?

When you are burdened with protecting a Self, it’s hard to be compassionate to others, that’s all.  Compassion comes from transcending the ‘Paradigm of Self Or No Self’.

@MrDmitriiV do you really think a cup is just useful?

then you didn’t understand anything!

nothing about the cup nothing about the emptiness!

and i guess nothing about the nature of reality.

you try to brew tea, while you didn’t yet shaped the cup.

and you want to hold the ceramicist responsible just by doubting the clay.

maybe it’s just not your cup of tea, but how will you ever know if you never tasted it.

never reduce a cup on it’s impression.

Edited by now is forever

On 11/08/2018 at 4:37 PM, Leo Gura said:

You must discover the validity of the guidance being given to you for yourself, through self-reflection and experimentation.

Exactly! 

Guys, do the work and see the results for yourself! There are some things that can only be experienced first-hand.

For example, you can't just read/debate about psychedelics. You have to try it out and see how it goes. Same thing with yoga, meditation, chakras etc. 

Edited by Gabriel Antonio

@Gabriel Antonio You can explain why and how psychedelics work. In a nutshell, they make you enter radical states of consciousness, making you perceive reality beyond your normal mind.

I clearly stated many times in this post that I don't say yoga works or not, just wanted to know how and why it work. If you want to say that it's very hard to explain it, ok I'm fine with that! I accept the possibility that some stuff can't be explained! 

Yet people like you keep making me a moron who just seeks attention... 

I thought and believed Leo about Kriya Yoga, yet I was skeptic of my blind belief, thus I just considered the possibility of Kriya Yoga being fishy. 

So being skeptical about my own beliefs and trying to understand a practice is "projection onto others"??? In your opinion I should just accept everything Leo says without being skeptical and considering different possibilities? 

Stop projecting your blind assumption of me (that I seek attention) onto others, and watch the video you yourself linked.

There really is no dark side of The Leo.

As a matter of fact he's all dark.

:P