Leo Gura

Thank You

83 posts in this topic

I've been somewhat of a hardass recently and I just to thank those of you who stick with me on this journey and take the work seriously.

I know you have challenging lives and emotions that make this work difficult. I am proud of those of you who continue doing the work in the face of those obstacles. Your well-being does matter to me, despite the brusque tone I sometimes take.

Thank you.

I love working with you and seeing you grow stronger and comprehending reality ever deeper.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

???

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

???

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I appreciate it.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

you are a good man leo gura though your legendary meltdowns are a bot OTT a lot of the time

respect and love

All the low level souls persuaded this higher soul to follow these low level souls. But the low level souls did this out of delusion.

We should go after Leo and not Leo after us.

"I've been somewhat of a hardass"

Definitely.

Good to know you are aware lol, so it was all just filtering the people who are not serious? 

Thank you, Leo!

It's gotta be difficult teaching such advanced stuff, knowing that not only will some understand it the wrong way, but others will be looking out for those people and, themselves misunderstanding, will try to get you to doubt whether you're doing the right thing teaching such advanced topics. Just comes with the territory though.

Keep on keepin' on! ;)

@Leo Gura We are all works in progress. 

I appreciate your willingness to share such a personal journey publicly for the benefit of others.