Leo Gura

Thank You

83 posts in this topic

As critical of you as I am sometimes, I understand that making big changes in your personality and habits is extremely difficult.

Thank you for at least admitting it. Good luck in your journey. ??

Edited by spiritual memes

Gracias a ti Leo! For your patience and understanding, we are doing the best we can with our lives at the end, we are here to help each other. ???

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Finally the godfather has seen the light.

godz.jpg

Meme of the month. 

Thank you for your work. I completely understand why you act the way you do. It can be extremely tricky to balance masculine and feminine compassion. Especially when your work is so out of the normal unconscious state, that it requires serious extreme wake-up calls and measures to cut through the bullshit, yet deep down it is all Love.

If I am to give feedback, then it is not necessarily about your communication and the use of language, but about the fact that you could transform this place for more serious, mature, & open-minded people. But that is my bias. And from what I've seen lately, you are anyways probably taking more and more action toward this transformation. This would itself fix a lot of the need to communicate so harshly, which you probably would rather not practice.

I love learning from you.

Thank you.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

These past couple weeks have unfolded better than any movie I’ve ever seen.

Who is the director? The screenwriters? The actors? I’d love to thank all of them :x ;)

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Leo Gura

It is really tough to communicate deep thoughts with people stuck in lower levels of consciousness. Many people misunderstand or misinterpret your words. Be kind to and thank yourself in your path. You take a burden that many wouldn't handle and would have quit a long time ago. Be kind to yourself and don't close your heart to people. 

Thank you for all that you do Leo ?

Edited by Cepzeu

Thank You! That's really nice to hear. ?❤️

Edited by Sincerity

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Finally the godfather has seen the light.

godz.jpg

LMAO!

The jellyfish represents female members.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

4 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

LMAO!

The jellyfish represents female members.

That one is the alien consciousness.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Following your work has been my greatest gift I received from the world.

Keep it up Leo.

We love you, man.

Your work has had such an enormous positive effect on our lives. There're no words to describe the gratitude.

Besides we're all still human. Everyone has the right to have some flaws^^

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been somewhat of a hardass recently and I just to thank those of you who stick with me on this journey and take the work seriously.

I’m one of those, as well as a financial contributor to your Patreon.

I would say the happenings on the forum are a low quality representation of the impact your teachings have on those in the population are serious about God Realization.  At times, I wish the forum would be shut down or put behind a paywall.

The only advice I would give is for you to attempt to forgive those on here who are plagued by deep ignorance (if you’re not just going to right out ban them, or shut the forum down). We like to see our leaders practice the things they preach.

In any case, we are One .. but also subject to human frailties placed on us in this dream we call “Life”. Thank you and keep fighting the good fight @Leo Gura

Cringe

Ups, I mean beautiful ? 

A beautiful cringe moment ?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've been somewhat of a hardass recently and I just to thank those of you who stick with me on this journey and take the work seriously.

I know you have challenging lives and emotions that make this work difficult. I am proud of those of you who continue doing the work in the face of those obstacles. Your well-being does matter to me, despite the brusque tone I sometimes take.

Thank you.

I love working with you and seeing you grow stronger and comprehending reality ever deeper.

Yo,  I was dumb insecure kid back in 2014. I asked a girl out and she rejected me.  When I asked my popular friend who a bit of a narcissist why I got rejected, he pulled out his phone, took a picture of me and showed it to me and said "why would the prettiest girl in class go out with am ugly guy like this"

He also said what I was missing is confidence. Then I searched yt and after all the normal yt quick fix bulldogs, I came across a video called "how do be charismatic" from actualized.org 

Today, I'm in canada doing masters in ai (moved from India), people say I'm charismatic, super social,  born with it,  funny, etc. Alas, they don't know the price I paid. (Still work to be done tho since I'm not super good with women romantically)

Without your work, I would be a guy....I can't even imagine. 

The most important thing you taught me is to think for myself.  So watch out,  there is an army of people who actually study reality that you might have to deal with. (Not like the 83% people here just repeating other people's words without any artistic expression of their own. Just poor imitations. Sad.)

Edited by Vido

Ya know, this goes without saying really. I know there are some people, maybe many, who do need this sort of confirmation reinforced. And I’m sure it’s healing for yourself in many ways to reiterate it and put it out there. It’s nice to be nice, and when it really is genuine too. I’ve never been on the receiving end of a personal outburst from yourself. All communication has been very positive indeed. But of course I have seen responses to some towards the more negative end of the spectrum. 
Thing is though, it can’t be hidden how much you truly do care for everyone’s wellbeing, by the work you put, how much you share, and certainly during those moments in a video when it’s clear your emotions are taking a grip on you. I saw it again in the latest happiness video. It can’t be hidden, its in the face, its in the delivery, it’s clear to me that this is a guy trying his best, both for himself and those he’s trying to communicate with. 
It’s easy to fly off the handle a little when interacting with people on a forum, especially when they’re not known personally. When people can be gaslighting, and just taking pops for arguments sake. It’d rattle anyone’s cage. Maybe you could go easier on some sometimes, as you’re well aware everyone has their own unique reactions to whatever can be. Some people are weaker mentally, others are stronger. On a forum that can be very hard to distinguish until a reaction has been made. It’s just part and parcel of this type of thing. 
Anyway I’ve said my piece, my own experience of actualized.org has been nothing but positive. From what I’ve learned about living a good human life, and for how it’s helped guide me spiritually to the realisations and understandings I’ve personally had. As always, take care, and keep up the good work ??