Juan

Member
  • Content count

    975
  • Joined

  • Last visited

3 Followers

About Juan

  • Rank
    - - -

Personal Information

  • Location
    Puerto Rico
  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

6,688 profile views
  1. Can’t wait to hear more about it I suggest to watch it in a week so one movie per day, so you can see the advancement not just in the tones of the movies but technology wise, camera keeps looking better but CGI actually some of the latest movies (I’m looking at you Order of the Phoenix) look bad compared to the first movies which had more practical effects. That’s the worst one Can’t deal with VR, I tried for the first time about 2 months ago and I got motion sickness in a matter of seconds. I felt 2 realities at once, like water and oil. Imagine being at 2 places at once and fell a disconnection from what you’re seeing and where you actually are. Was uncomfortable sadly and I wanted to enjoy it. Psychedelics don’t even make me feel like that.
  2. If you watched the movies this is the ultimate fantasy aside from going to Disney. Azkaban and Half Blood Prince. I like the art direction of Azkaban, sadly it was too much pressure for the director to continue the other movies which I understand, I’ve done some production back in highschool. Half Blood Prince I see many fans not liking it but I like the chaos of the romance (which feels authentic to me) interrupting the seriousness of the movie. It’s a good tension breaker and if we keep in mind that they’re still in “high school”, makes perfect sense their reactions, it was hilarious for me. What about you?
  3. Since a kid I thought some people were addicted to this, it’s like a drug , they enjoy the jump scares lol.
  4. Not my genre but, if I enjoyed one, I liked It (2017). A monster that attacks you based on what you’re afraid of is a cool idea.
  5. Last week I finished watching the 7 movies (I missed the last 3 for years so I did a marathon), and I hopped on the Legacy game and what a blast so far! I thought it would be an easy game for the fans but I was so wrong, the game has a lot of depth, I’m 10 hours in and without spoiling important details, the game friking keep adding new mechanics after such hours! And I’m 10% completing the game so it’s quite lengthy. I been doing a lot of side quests so sure you could’ve done it faster, but the side quests itself are fun too, many of them have a story (probably referencing the books/deep cuts). Story is unique, very different than the movies. Gameplay is quite fun, with a lot of spells that you don’t see in the movie and surprisingly challenging combat at times. You could say this is the GTA for Harry Potter, there is a lottt of stuff to do outside Hogwarts too. I haven’t finished the game of course but the game is giving me a good 9/10 so far, too early to conclude but that’s the vibes and fun degree I’m having. Only complaint so far is that it doesn’t have multiplayer. If you watched the movies then you’d be for a ride of nostalgia, if not it’s still a fun experience. The version I’m playing is Switch 2. Will keep it updated if anything on my score changes or extra thoughts.
  6. Like they mentioned on the video, instead let’s said of finishing the game by blocking the opponent’s play, his goal was to use all his letters so he ended up with more points. His goal is not just to checkmate you but to use all his pieces/letters, creating scenarios for words that most people don’t even know.
  7. I didn’t know there was even a Scrabble tournament, this guy even surpassed AI highest difficulty. The guy even competed on languages that he doesn’t speak and still won. Is it just a memory word game? Photograph memory?
  8. For me nowadays is kinda is unless you both truly needed a break. Cuz what if you see them again on the streets? You gonna look away and run? Lol. The relationship didn’t ended in a bad note or the relationship wasn’t that bad, it just didn’t work out as expected. Do as you please but I think the real mature approach for me now is to just accept it. I’ve seen some of my exes around and it feels awkward to ignore them and having them blocked. Now I said hi to them and ask how they’re doing, respecting our new boundaries ofc. Then there is no need for blocking imo, maybe for the break sake. I unblock whenever I feel ready.
  9. @Leo Gura 4, it has a classic, elegant look that's easy to read and gives quotes a thoughtful, literary feel. Another way to choose cuz it’s so many, put 2 options to fight each other and choose the better one till you have 1 option.
  10. In my early 20s I used to be like that, blocking my exes. But one ex made me deeply question my beliefs on the matter and asked me “what for? really”, simple question but I sit with it for a bit and concluded that there is not need to block anyone unless it’s breaking my boundaries. Like nudes and shii? Yea man, I clean my house completely so the next new person doesn’t have to presume anything. But also for BOTH of your healing process, I don’t want to make her/his healing process a nightmare by me coming back. No need to look at old pics with her/him, my phone basically becomes a new one lol, fresh start, gotta move on.
  11. Do it! If you ever play Mario Kart World lmk
  12. What costume would it be this year? 🤔
  13. I think there are levels, I got to a point where physically I was here but mentally elsewhere. I did DMT smoked once and it worsened the symptoms by idk how much percentage but it got to a point where the stress levels was making me lose some hair, yea, was that extreme. Thankfully my ayahuasca journey has helped me enormously.
  14. Many Switch 1 games are getting Switch 2 editions. Breath and Tears are 60 fps (some games run even 120fps like Metroid Prime 4), higher resolution, faster load times, etc. Game chat is a big deal if you play with friends, thankfully I waited enough years for this lol.