-
Content count
1,468 -
Joined
-
Last visited
About Michal__
- Currently Viewing Forums Index
-
Rank
- - -
Personal Information
-
Gender
Male
Recent Profile Visitors
-
Practice.
-
Being good alone isn't enough. I am literally at Robert Monroe's level at astral projection, yet it's my worst performing business - I literally haven't made a cent from it. I am bad at programming, yet I get clients, weird how that works.
-
Michal__ replied to bazera's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yeah definitely, haha -
Michal__ replied to bazera's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Yes, it was a good read. Although I think he would have gotten better results if he used a different meditation technique. Like the fire kasina. He used mantras. His goal were hallucinations/meetings with deities. Mantras alone are much slower than the fire kasina in this regard. It definitely awakened my desire to lock myself in a cave/monastery. -
Michal__ replied to bazera's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
Just finished reading, thanks for the reccomendation. -
Michal__ replied to Cathal's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
How many hours a day do you meditate? This is a high quality thread. -
Michal__ replied to Inception's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I regret taking so much LSD (mixed with shitty genetics, it wasn't really that much) that I fried my brain and now have permanent hallucinations. It was 15 tabs in total, taken within a short time period. Mind you, I was mainly taking 1/2s and 1/4s. I took them all within a month or two. So yeah, shitty genetics. -
Update: the doctor ended up reacting well and he prescribed some new meds. So no hospitalization, which is great. I also wont be able to come to work for at least a month. Which means I will be receiving 60% of my pay. I also got some new freelance work, which is great.
-
Yeah
-
Yes. I've got a cat and family. Unfortunately I moved too far away from my friends.
-
I read and meditate a lot.
-
The thing with the eyes is still happening. He will answer me tommorow in person, he was on vacation. I am on sick leave and I am really nervous as to what would happen if I went to work.
-
Michal__ replied to ZenSwift's topic in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God
I've done multiple home retreats and I have managed to be strict enough only once. These places really help. -
Yeah, sounds like it would needlessly freak her out.
-
There's no way I'd let some silly illness take me away from discovering God.
