Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, abrakamowse said:

There's a lot of more votes than before and a lot of votes are via mail, because of the corona virus a lot of people chose to vote by mail.

Oh yeah, opening those letters must be a bitch

6 minutes ago, Hansu said:

Whats up with the slow counting of votes? Is it because Trump ordered counting to stop?

There is record VBM due to covid. And mail-in ballots have two envelopes to be opened and then there is extra processing of the ballot (such as signature verification). In densely populated urban areas, there are millions of VBM ballots to open and process. This is why the GOP pushed so hard to prevent early counting of VBM. . . VBM greatly favors Biden, so the GOP slowed voting down by preventing early counting of votes and preventing the use of high-speed VBM counters. This has slowed the voting down and has allowed the GOP to sow seeds of doubt. 

The slow counting is 100% due to efforts by Trump and the GOP for the last few months. This is their gameplan. They didn't even hide it. The let everyone know this was their gameplan months ago. 

@Forestluv Yes, it's difficult to speculate about classified information. Just an idea that came to me. We will have to wait and see what happens.

Update 1: Trump was able to temporarily suspend PA vote counting with a lawsuit. Yet the PA supreme court over-ruled a lower court and counting has continued. As I've said - Trump is frantically trying to stop the PA vote count before Biden claims the vote lead. Once Biden has the vote lead, the narrative changes and PA starts looking like MI. At that point, it's silly for Trumpers to demand PA stop vote counting because Biden would win!

Trump currently has a 116,000 lead in PA - this is 3-4 hrs worth of vote counting full blast. If PA is allowed to count at full speed, Biden would have the lead this afternoon around 4pm est. 

Update 2: GA courts just dismissed a Trump lawsuit to stop the vote counting. Biden has about a 60% chance of taking a slight lead in GA this afternoon and narrowly winning it. The lead is projected to be so small that there would be a recount.

Keep in mind that Trump's strategy has a lot to do with narrative control and optics. That's his game. If states are called for Biden, that damages Trump's narrative and optics. The narrative of "over-turn" the result after Biden is called the victor is MUCH weaker than "stop fraudelent vote counting" before Biden is called the victor. 

Are there things Trump could go to prison for when Biden becomes president?

19 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

The slow counting is 100% due to efforts by Trump and the GOP for the last few months. This is their gameplan. They didn't even hide it. The let everyone know this was their gameplan months ago. 

Worked on me. I thought there was some kind of backrubbing going on when vote counting seemed to just stop for no reason. Good to know what really goes on

Edited by Hansu

@Tim R ohhhhhhh boy haha

You're watching a criminal with his back against a wall sweating bullets!

It's Love.

6 minutes ago, Tim R said:

Are there things Trump could go to prison for when Biden becomes president?

One of the biggest promises Trump made was to jail Hillary. Do you see her behind bars? 

Billionaires and high-rank government officials are untouchable because they run the show. 

Edited by fridjonk

I hope Trump gets arrested. Because if he doesn’t this will set a bad example for corrupt people. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

El_amztXEAEbAdE.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Mikael89 Good idea with up and down arrows. But the media often makes their own predictions and calculations, so if they showed arrows like that it would be more difficult to present and explain when the temporary arrow situation clashes with their own forecasts.

I remember Leo called this in the spiral dynamica red stage video. If Trump is voted out of office, he's gonna do his damndest to take down the whole system with him and cause as much chaos as possible. Hilarious.

31 minutes ago, Hansu said:

Worked on me. I thought there was some kind of backrubbing going on when vote counting seemed to just stop for no reason. Good to know what really goes on

In PA, Trump was able to temporarily halt vote counting - yet he lost the case in the PA supreme court and counting continues.

It's a really big deal if Biden gets the lead in PA - the only uncounted votes are in Blue counties. There would be no way for Trump to come back. This would completely change the narrative - not just for PA, for the entire election. 

Update: Biden campaign spokesperson just made a press statement that based on their data analytics, Biden will win.

Of course, this doesn't change vote counts, yet Biden's team is very cautious about making statements like this. That they did means they are confident they have the numbers. 

NV looks callable at this point, yet I think FoxNews and the AP are holding back. Since they called AZ for Biden, calling NV for Biden declares him the victor. Rather than undo their AZ call, I think FoxNews / AP is sitting on NV until they can confirm AZ. 

24 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

61FCBC48-6739-4992-996F-DBF852D59CBC.jpeg

This doesn't sounds suspicious at all xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I don't understand, isn't Biden expected to win NEV anyways? PA and GA are just extra, no?

Glory to Israel