Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Trump is waiting to win Stalingrad, that will give him the big Win!!!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

I hope we can push Biden back into the Paris Climate Deal. 

No need to push him into it,

It will be one of the first things he does. 

2 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

Anyhow

I hope we can push Biden back into the Paris Climate Deal. 

Biden is on record saying that one of his his first acts in Office will be to renew the Paris Climate Deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/biden-vows-to-rejoin-paris-climate-accord-on-day-one-if-he-wins-11604549000

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Latest update and news

4l5m6s.jpg

Election protection briefing by Team Biden lawyers 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

AZ is not a done deal yet. Elections officials have revealed where the outstanding ballots are from, yet not what type of ballots they are. In AZ, early VBM, late VBM and day of election VBM have had different dynamics whether they favor Biden or Trump. Trump needs about 60% of the uncounted ballots, which is still doable if they are the type of VBM that favors him. Generally, VBM favors Biden - yet Arizona is unique in that they had a republican drive for GOTV - VBM. In an average of all VBM groups, Trump would not hit 60% - yet if the uncounted votes are a specific VBM subgroup - Trump could hit 60% and catch up. Since AZ is not revealing the type of uncounted groups, AZ cannot yet be called for Biden with confidence. The FoxNews analysts are sticking by their call of AZ for Biden - so they may have information that is publicly unavailable. With the information publicly available, Biden is favored in AZ - yet it is not a lock.

At this point:

NV. PA, and AZ are lean Biden. There is a chance for a recount. There will and likely be lawsuits. (Some lawsuits may already be submitted)

GA is a tossup. Most predictors are giving a very small edge to Biden. There will likely be a recount and lawsuits have already been submitted. 

NC is lean Trump. It doesn't look like standard votes would be enough for Biden. He would most likely need provisional and cured ballots, which would greatly favor Biden. NC may not be known for a while, yet Biden isn't completely out of it yet. 

A good scenario for Biden would be to win three of AZ, NV, GA, PA. That would put him well above 270 EVs. Biden would be declared the presumptive winner and could declare victory. Trump would need to flip multiple states through recounts or lawsuits. 

A less good scenario for Biden is if he narrowly only wins two of AZ, NV, GA, PA and is exactly 270 votes. Trump would only need to flip one state and would be pushing recounts and lawsuits in multiple states. Biden could declare victory, yet if there is a pending recount - I could see Dems playing soft and claiming a "presumptive victory, pending the recount". Depending on the margin, there is chance of scotus entering. 

I also think timing matters. The sooner states are called for Biden, the better. The uncertainty is allowing MAGA energy to grow and Trump more time to create his fraud narrative. A situation is which Trump "could" win a state is very different than a situation in which a state has been called for Biden and Trump needs to overturn that via a recount or lawsuits.

One thing to watch out for in PA. The remaining votes favor Biden by about 3:1. If and win Biden has the vote count lead, he will not lose it. It will only grow larger. Trump has filed lawsuits trying to stop the PA vote counting, trying to stop PA from counting ballots postmarked by Nov. 3rd, yet received after Nov. 3rd.  If Biden gets the count lead - Trump will only be able to win PA through a recount or lawsuits. Attaining the vote lead in PA would be a big shift in the narrative favoring Biden. The good news for Biden is that PA aint FLA. PA is serious about counting all the votes. 

The next two closest states WI and MI have large enough Biden leads that Trump has given up trying to flip them. 

r1297_fea_madnesstrump_v2-opener-illo-a26ec80a-73f9-4ad4-bf1d-7c31054d2bee.jpg

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

@Thewritersunion nothing to do right now but wait for this whole drama to be over with. No closure in sight, not even a sliver. This is going to stretch so long now. At least next 10 days before some closure. 

Edited by Preety_India

ABC News now said that Trump recently tweeted "stop the count". Someone said, could have been Edward Snowden or William Binney, that the FBI often does parallel investigations, meaning that the NSA has evidence of crime yet that's classified intel, so the FBI finds another way of arresting the criminal(s).

I suspect that Trump is doing something similar here. It seems unlikely to me that Trump wants legal counting to stop. What may be the case however is that the intelligence community has given Trump classified evidence of fraud and that it's legal for Trump to tweet about that parallel investigation style.

Nothing goes to Biden until the legal issues are dealt with.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Keyhole what's the point. Trump is throwing up lawsuits in multiple states. Now there will be recounts and maybe flips. The drama has started. 

5 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

@Forestluv Shall we be optimistic or not? O.o

I think PA is the key. Based on the data - PA will look like WI and MI (a close, yet clear Biden win). This is why Trump and the GOP have been fighting so hard to delay PA vote counting for months. If PA was allowed to start vote counting Nov. 2nd, it would already be called for Biden (similar to WI and MI).

Of the remaining states, I have the most confidence in PA holding strong for election integrity. Trump is 0 for 6 in PA lawsuits. The state of PA are giving a press conference this afternoon. Biden's team is looking more confident and Trump's team is looking more panicky and filing lawsuits. Based on the data available, it looks like Biden will win PA by about 1%, a little more than WI. The margin is significant. A 1% margin would make calls for a recount absurd. A recount will not overturn a 100,000 vote margin. Trump would be reduced to trying to overturn it through "fraud". That is very unlikely to get traction through PA courts (that have already rejected all six of Trump lawsuits). I'm not sure if Trump could go straight to scotus. If the state of PA declares PA for Biden, outside the margin of recount - it would be a really bad look for scotus to throw out 100,000 votes. Trump is claiming that all votes received after Nov. 3rd not be counted. I don't think that would be enough though. And PA election law clearly states that any VBM ballot postmarked by Nov. 3rd is legit. I can't see scotus over-ruling that law. Trump is also claiming that PA officials stamped late votes as Nov. 3rd, yet that is in the whacko category and I can't see any court taking that seriously.  

7 minutes ago, Anderz said:

ABC News now said that Trump recently tweeted "stop the count". Someone said, could have been Edward Snowden or William Binney, that the FBI often does parallel investigations, meaning that the NSA has evidence of crime yet that's classified intel, so the FBI finds another way of arresting the criminal(s).

I suspect that Trump is doing something similar here. It seems unlikely to me that Trump wants legal counting to stop. What may be the case however is that the intelligence community has given Trump classified evidence of fraud and that it's legal for Trump to tweet about that parallel investigation style.

Please be mindful of going into conspiracy speculation territory. There is a lot of "he said and then what if and then what if and then I suspect.  . . " in there. 

Whats up with the slow counting of votes? Is it because Trump ordered counting to stop?

1 minute ago, Hansu said:

Whats up with the slow counting of votes? Is it because Trump ordered counting to stop?

There's a lot of more votes than before and a lot of votes are via mail, because of the corona virus a lot of people chose to vote by mail.

Edited by abrakamowse

That moment when you realize that you're in a close election and everyone is out to get you. Nothing can save Trump from this situation now.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Keyhole thanks. That gave me some relief. Hope all of Trump's lawsuits are dumped in the bin.