Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

@Hardkill that's erroneous reporting by Fox News and Associated Press followed suit. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Hardkill that's erroneous reporting by Fox News and Associated Press followed suit. 

Ah shoot. That really worries me now.

@Keyhole looks like Biden can win, he needs a few more electoral votes. 

But I'm only scared of the flip much later. Who knows. 

Arizona was called earlier in the day and now they are not sure about Arizona. I don't think Arizona will be called today. I will keep a watch and keep updating about the key states.

Arizona is taking a lot of time. 

And Nevada will restart counting tomorrow, Biden has a narrow lead in Nevada, let's hope tomorrow the lead is higher. 

And Georgia is a big secret. No news yet from Georgia 

So all eyes on Arizona, Nevada and Georgia right now. 

These states will decide either by midnight or  tomorrow. If not flipped, then a sure Biden victory. Biden is leading as 264 electoral votes, needing only 6 more. Yet some news channels are saying its 253. Trump is at 213. 

Guys Biden needs 27k more votes to win Georgia but there only 2% left. 

Edited by Thewritersunion

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

I found it suspicious how the media was so quiet about the catastrophic poll statistics before the election, but now NBC News talked about people asking: "I want to know who they were polling". Very good! CBS News also has improved recently in my opinion. So I feel more confident about the media reporting now. 

@Anderz probably random polling and not systematic county-by-county polling  

I’m looking at the scores and think Biden will win PA, GA, NC, NV, and Arizona. If he does loose any it’ll be by a couple thousand or less votes.  

@Thewritersunion Random polling is how it's supposed to be done I think, but the polls were in line with: Biden 52% and Trump 42%. And one expert even said that the polls were more trustworthy now because they have learned from the mistakes in the 2016 election. The actual result seems to be more like 50/50. That's a huge discrepancy!

Edited by Anderz

12 minutes ago, Thewritersunion said:

I’m looking at the scores and think Biden will win PA, GA, NC, NV, and Arizona. If he does loose any it’ll be by a couple thousand or less votes.  

Definitely Biden will win some. He needs really few. 

@Anderz one reason can be that Trump voters don't usually say that they will vote for Trump. 

Edited by Preety_India

@Preety_India Okay, yes good point, but in that case I think it would be possible to make the polling anonymous. I have started to suspect that the abysmal poll results are a result of corruption. Those making the polls are supposed to be top notch experts on statistics and in other relevant areas of expertise. Before the election I was uncertain other than that the polls seemed unrealistic to me, but then when the actual results came in that made me really start to question what the heck is going on.

@Anderz it's just an error due to data and not because of the ones who do the polling. It wouldn't be so bad had it not been for Trump. I think once Trump is gone, the polling will return to normal patterns. The anomaly is because Trump heavily encourages his supporters to keep everything secret. 

Also I guess the polling reveals the inner city data and leaves out rural areas. That skews it. 

@Preety_India At least the media now brought it up, so I'm happy with that at the moment. And the media focus now is on the actual results so the polls before the election can be something to look into in the future.

He even said he was chosen by God. If that’s not a cult I don’t know what is. 

The next campaign will be “ Vote for Trump, the anointed one”

?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Another historic democratic win for the US. A huge progressive win. The nation's first ever transgender state Senator. 

America is really on the path of progressivism 

4l4c4k.jpg

And this lol, cracked me up. 

4l4cd4.jpg

Hahaha 

Edited by Preety_India

39 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

He even said he was chosen by God.

I'm sure that will please hardcore Christians. xD

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves." - Romans 13:1-2

What many Christians seem to fail to understand is that we are all "chosen" by God. There is only "God".

Edited by Anderz

Yay, now an ABC News reporter in an interview asked: "The polls were wrong though, can we say that? The polls were wrong." I like this trend of questioning suspect results like that.

Ahahahahahah ?

Of course you were gonna be investigated if you lose.

You never shut your mouth and you never stop doing shady deals.

SAYONARA !!!

???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@_lemon_ Well, CBS News and ABC News are now questioning the polls. ABC News went on for a long time asking how we can trust the results when the polls suck. He didn't use the word 'suck' but that was the meaning I got. So I'm optimistic that the media is doing its job.

9 minutes ago, _lemon_ said:

@Anderz  How did you not expect the polls to be deeply manipulated??? How naieve can you be. Do you know anything about democrats? Democrat media, democrat institutions? Democrat mods? Fake news , fake impeachments, dishonesty after dishonesty after dishonesty. These are deeply dishonest and deeply closeminded people. Even after 4 years they understand nothing about Trump only manipulations.

The nation will be gasping for Trump over 4 years, after they again get an obamoid 4 years. There will be new unneccesary wars and the world will be a worse place , but over 4 years Trump can bring peace and prosperity again.

Lets hope people in the meanwhile develop more critical skills and dont watch gaslighting media like cnn anymore.

farp,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000

Just now, _lemon_ said:

@Preety_India So what that a transgender does that. Its not about being transsexual or skincolor or female. Its the ideas and qualities that count. Dont be like Hillary.

So you are being honest that democrats are hateful and dishonest and on purpose manipulate the masses?

You completely missed the point. The social acceptance for transgender people is extremely low. Electing a transgender candidate successfully is a big step towards acceptance of transgender people in key roles of decision making when a few decades ago this would have been impossible even if the trans candidate had the best ideas and policies and qualities in comparison to their competitors. This also stops haters like Trump hardlined religious people from creating division and separating trans folks or treating them as Incapable of important roles. 

When did I say democrats are hateful. Trump is the one hating and baiting hate. He says blue states and red states whereas it's Biden who says united states. Trump tells his supporters to not reveal their voting because he wants to deliberately screw the polls and come in like a hawk, the strategy was to vote on election day so he could have a lead and then stop all the counting, like he wants it now. It's not the democrats who are dishonest, it's the fascist Trump who wants to jinx the election and make it as undemocratic as possible so he could win

Trump might have very well said, no election at all, if he had the power to do it.