Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

Just now, Peter-Andre said:

The funny thing is that even if they stopped counting right now, Biden would still win because he's ahead in Nevada, which is all he needs to win.

Thats actually a good point, but if i know Trump like i think i do he probably wanted to stop counting when he was winning

The only problem is that if they stop they still need 270 to become president.

They need to continue counting anyway.

probably he only wants to stop in those states where he knows he can lose but actually is winning

hes so “smart”

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

Thats actually a good point, but if i know Trump like i think i do he probably wanted to stop counting when he was winning

@Consept Precisely! There have also been a number of protests where Trump supporters have demanded they stop counting in states where Trump is leading while other pro-Trump protests have demanded faster counting in states where he's losing. It's complete hypocrisy and a clear display of anti-democratic ideology. They don't care about fair elections the slightest.

5 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

The funny thing is that even if they stopped counting right now, Biden would still win because he's ahead in Nevada, which is all he needs to win.

Maybe that's why there is no new twitter from him :D 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

probably he only wants to stop in those states where he knows he can lose but actually is winning

That's basically his strategy. He is just grasping at straws at this point.

8 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

Then count, count!

Then count, count!

@Hatfort It actually doesn't matter at this point. A Biden win is virtually guaranteed at this point whether they keep counting or not. Although, of course, they absolutely should keep counting. That's just common sense.

Edited by Peter-Andre
Added quote

2 minutes ago, Peter-Andre said:

That's basically his strategy. He is just grasping at straws at this point.

those straws are getting weaker and weaker Lol

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Just now, Peter-Andre said:

@Consept Precisely! There have also been a number of protests where Trump supporters have demanded they stop counting in states where Trump is leading while other pro-Trump protests have demanded faster counting in states where he's losing. It's complete hypocrisy and a clear display of anti-democratic ideology. They don't care about fair elections the slightest.

Yeah i think its the most blatant anti-democratic thing ive seen in a 'developed nation'. Even in under developed, corupt countries they would at least make up something better than just 'stop counting'. But Trump is smart in that he sowed the seeds for this, people dont realise how far theyve moved from being democratic and reasonably fair to outright attempting to cheat with facist and dictatorship undertones. Its actually scary because we're seeing how these regimes can actually start. I always used to think 'how could the people ever let facist dictators in?' This is how 

1 minute ago, Consept said:

Yeah i think its the most blatant anti-democratic thing ive seen in a 'developed nation'. Even in under developed, corupt countries they would at least make up something better than just 'stop counting'. But Trump is smart in that he sowed the seeds for this, people dont realise how far theyve moved from being democratic and reasonably fair to outright attempting to cheat with facist and dictatorship undertones. Its actually scary because we're seeing how these regimes can actually start. I always used to think 'how could the people ever let facist dictators in?' This is how 

Very good point. It's happening live in front of our eyes!! 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

? ? ? ? 

@Consept Yup, Trump has consistently been moving the Overton window to the right throughout his initial campaign and later his presidency, and now he can practically call for the election to end prematurely with millions of his supporters supporting him. It's actually interesting to note how much more "moderate" he seemed back in 2016. Since then, he has completely gone unhinged.

Edited by Peter-Andre

PA update: Pennsylvania’s top election official says it may take longer than expected to complete the count there. Her office says about 326,000 mail ballots still need to be counted.

Biden has been steadily winning 70%+ of VBM. Based on 326k uncounted ballots and a current Trump lead of 78k:

(326k * 0.7) - (97.8k + 78k) = a 52k Biden lead. 

If there are 326k clean votes, there would be a 52k Biden lead. Assuming Biden and Trump split provisional votes, it means an 0.8% Biden lead. That is close, yet enough to call Biden the presumptive winner. There could be a recount and likely lots of lawsuits.

Yet if 100k of those 326k are provisional and problematic votes they put aside - that would mean it's essentially tied and there would be a monster fight over technical details of provisional ballots. 

@Peter-Andre I guess that's how dictators start. With a face of a moderate to woo the crowds initially. Then when the reigns are tighter, they bring out the real selves. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

In Georgia, Trump’s lead is down to fewer than 13,000 votes.

And more info in the news!!!:

“President Donald Trump has struggled to convince the country he already won the election. So he’s just going to do the next best thing: Act like he’s starting his second term early.”

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

And more info in the news!!!:

“President Donald Trump has struggled to convince the country he already won the election. So he’s just going to do the next best thing: Act like he’s starting his second term early.”

No need to push it, his next press conference will be funny enough :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

No need to push it, his next press conference will be funny enough :)

Omg ... I’m laughing just thinking about it 

?

Georgia, 16 electoral votes 

99% Reporting

Nevada, 6 electoral votes 

76% Reporting 

Pennsylvania, 20 electoral votes 

89% Reporting 

Arizona, 11 electoral votes 

89% Reporting 

Georgia

Biden 

49.3%