Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

ABC News said that the Trump supporters are divided into two camps, one which thinks that Trump shouldn't make the accusations and the other camp with people who support Trump's accusations and come up with all kinds of conspiracy theories.

What a mess! So it's better to wait and see what actually happens.

Edited by Anderz

7 minutes ago, Scholar said:

I don't understand, isn't Biden expected to win NEV anyways? PA and GA are just extra, no?

That assumes Biden gets AZ. It's not yet 100% certain Biden as AZ. 

Imagine being FoxNews or the AP: they were the first to aggressively call AZ for Biden and now there might be a 10% chance Trump wins AZ. . . NV looks like an easy call for Biden, yet if FoxNews does so - that means they call the election for Biden. Albeit unlikely, if Trump gets 60% of the remaining vote in AZ, FoxNews would have to reverse their AZ decision AND say "Oops! Biden didn't actually win yet". That would be a nightmare scenario for FoxNews and would be terrible for social unrest. FoxNews and the AP are waiting to confirm AZ before they call NV for Biden. It's actually more clear that Biden will win NV than AZ

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Flashy example of DID :D

Or fascism 9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

The question in PA is whether there are enough uncounted votes to put Biden over without provisional votes, cured votes and late arriving votes. These votes will greatly favor Biden, yet will take much longer to process - giving Trump time to create lawsuits and chaos. My hope is that there are enough votes today to put Biden up today, yet it may be close. 

Wait only 60% is counted in Alaska ? 

is it to be or not to be?

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

10 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

LMAOOOO they just are like children having a tantrum. not based in any sort of clear thinking. talk about absolutely pathetic. 

Count the vote ?

Yes or no ?

Yogi-Sadhguru.jpg

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Count the vote ?

Yes or no ?

Yogi-Sadhguru.jpg

we count the vote? isn't it so? 

4 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

And so if we're given this democracy, it's important we read the instruction manual about how to use it. Yes or no? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

18 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

That assumes Biden gets AZ. It's not yet 100% certain Biden as AZ. 

Imagine being FoxNews or the AP: they were the first to aggressively call AZ for Biden and now there might be a 10% chance Trump wins AZ. . . NV looks like an easy call for Biden, yet if FoxNews does so - that means they call the election for Biden. Albeit unlikely, if Trump gets 60% of the remaining vote in AZ, FoxNews would have to reverse their AZ decision AND say "Oops! Biden didn't actually win yet". That would be a nightmare scenario for FoxNews and would be terrible for social unrest. FoxNews and the AP are waiting to confirm AZ before they call NV for Biden. It's actually more clear that Biden will win NV than AZ

But why would Murdoch call AZ if he wasn't absolutely certain it was a win for Biden? It's not like these decisions are made on intuition, there is clear data backing it all up, no?

Isn't it the same situation as back with Obama when Ohio was called?

Glory to Israel

NOOOO STOP COUNTING THE VOTES IT'S UNDEMOCRATIC FRAUD 

JoeTouchingTrumpSupporter.png

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

8 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

hello!?

39 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

(Sorry for the repost, didn't quote the right video :D)

I'm afraid to ask, but what is ... "this" ? :S

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

Nevada counting votes....

And Leo singing that song

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

1 minute ago, Shin said:

A lady at some church leading a prayer for trump to win the counting 

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Oh my...

I'm speechless

:/