Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Dude, if you don't stop being so blindly ideological and self-serving, you're gonna get kicked outta here.

Okay.

I'm sorry. No more political talks from me.

Maybe I'm wrong. Who knows... But I'll keep my mouth shut.

Only self-actualization advice and suggestions.

Me on the road less traveled.

7 minutes ago, The Don said:

The truth will eventually come out and it's not going to favor the Democrats.

Thoughts?

This is so funny that I even have to explain this. 

The confusion might be because mail in ballots have been a bit excessive this year because of the Corona. 

Let me explain. The votes that are cast on Election day are already present in the election center. They get counted till 4 am. 

These votes are generally Republican thanks to Trump, most Republicans arrived at ballot booth on Election day. Now a lot of early voting took place by mail in voting. You can't count these votes when they arrive because they keep coming till the election day. So you will have to wait till election counting time to collect all mail in ballots. 

These mail in ballots are then safely kept in a high security vehicle otherwise someone will come and topple the vehicle and end up destroying the ballots. Most of the ballots are Democrat because most Democrats chose to mail in their votes early on instead of going in person on Election day. 

Now on election counting time, once all the election day ballots are finished counting, these vehicles with high security safely transport the ballots (most of which are for Biden) to the election building where they will be counted. 

Once counted, if there are many ballots they will easily beat the ballots cast by Republicans on election day. Thus on election night during initial counting there is a surge in Trump votes followed by mail in ballots counting that leads to a surge in Biden votes. 

There is no fraud or conspiracy here. This is normal election process with only changing the sequence of counting. This does not affect the count in any way. 

Final count is declared after finishing the whole counting. The candidate that gets most votes after the whole count wins the STATE ELECTORAL. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

This is like playing a soccer match, you make one goal or two and then you want the referee to stop the match because you are winning

crazy

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@The Don  do the same as in personal development. Look for truth. Something that proves your POV. 

That video doesn’t prove anything. She’s just saying what somebody told her or what she believes it happened...

Look for real proofs that this is happening. Videos in internet there’s a lot. Even some trying to prove the most outrageous claims.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

Fox News has Biden in 264 I think....

@Mikael89

I'm not sure about this discrepancy. 

USA TODAY shows the vote for Biden as 264, whereas NBC shows as 253.

Not sure what's going on here.

Yep...

78487149-34A1-4122-8B60-778D6258583F.png

All news about Arizona is 24 hours ago. 

No new information 

Arizona is also experiencing protests outside election building since the last hour 

Edited by Preety_India

3 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@abrakamowse Fox news doesn't deserve even the energy which I'm putting on writing this message.

I know, but it’s pretty remarkable that they are saying it.

they even got in trouble with Trump for saying that. 

Trump even twitted about it, he was complaining that Fox did that. He said it was to early to say Biden won there.

?

Edited by abrakamowse

@Thewritersunion I forgot what astroturfing meant. 

Trump supporters not able to handle a surge in Biden votes. I knew there will be protests by Trumpers 

My focus is on Nevada, Georgia, Arizona and Pennsylvania 

Nevada is tomorrow 

Pennsylvania is very good for Biden in counties of Bucks and Allegheny and Philadelphia, 800,000 votes yet waiting from this county. Margin difference is a few thousands. 

Georgia is so tight its unbelievable. Only 1 point difference or even decimal difference. 

Arizona is just bungled right now by all false reporting and no clear news. 

Alaska is going huge for Trump but Biden votes are remaining to be counted there. Only 50% votes have been counted. 

Edited by Preety_India

C38200F8-247D-49FC-9E96-D30B6C540A44.jpeg

317649BA-F666-4B09-95E5-727FF1E89CD0.jpeg

Pennsylvania vote count will complete in a few hours 

Big bet on this one. Pennsylvania has 20 electoral votes. If Biden wins in this count, he is the 46th President.