Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I personally became more attractive when I stopped denying being LGBT and neurodiverse. By those standards I am pretty attractive. Attracting heterosexual, cis neurotypical women, on the other hand, guarantees I fail 99.9% of the time.

Authenticity is important

You are a heterosexual man.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

7 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

You are a heterosexual man.

I identify as a fluid shapeshifter :P

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Il y a 2 minutes, Yimpa a dit :

Je m'identifie comme une métamorphe fluide :P

640px-Métamorph-RFVF.png

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I guess it depends on the woman. But look definitely matters. I actually disagreed with the first Leo's videos on the importance of look for a man attractiveness. I personally have attracted many girls just due to my look and this even when I was very depressed so I do not think I was bringing anything else on the table. Moreover look has a social validation effect. If you are in a group of people and only one girl thinks you are cute. it can cascade on the other girls who subconsciously know one girl is attracted to you and are suddenly more attracted eventhough they were not attracted on the first place.

But of course, look is not enough to maintain attraction with a girl. I repelled many girls who were at the beginning attracted to my look with my other weaknesses.

To conclude I would say that look in a man is not as important as it is for a girl but it helps a lot.

4 hours ago, Raze said:

You said it didn’t matter in your how to get laid series though, what changed?

I have had deeper insight into attraction. It's not an easy thing to unravel.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can you make a video on the importance of physical appearance and how one can go about accepting it?

I think one's physical appearance is a major limiting belief for both guys and girls in many areas of life, and making a video dedicated to that topic would be worthwhile. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had deeper insight into attraction. It's not an easy thing to unravel.

Edited by Yali

This is just fucked what leo is saying It will be an excuse for everyone now to stay comfortable.

Leo in his series how to get laid said in a year if you start from scratch you should expect 3-10 lays I got 17lays in 6 months and now I have very attractive girlfriend. 

Its doable I put blood sweat and tears into it almost got kicked out of a school my grades were so low.

On a scale 1 - 10 iam 5 but I feel like I am the shit and that's what made the difference

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No.

Number 1 is status and fame.

Followed closely by looks.

But practically, the #1 factor for getting girls is being highly social. Even your status and fame and looks will not work unless you are being social.

960x0.png

Looks are important but for a man there's plenty you can do to enhance that, wardrobe, grooming, gym etc. 

What I would say is the number 1 factor is true confidence, meaning you know you're cool, you fully believe that anyone would enjoy being around you and that any girl could be attracted to you. There are many factors but I think if you had confidence at a 10 it would be more impactful than any other factor. 

This guys homeless but super confident, can't tell if he's good looking or not though 

Edited by Consept

2 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Can you make a video on the importance of physical appearance and how one can go about accepting it?

I think one's physical appearance is a major limiting belief for both guys and girls in many areas of life, and making a video dedicated to that topic would be worthwhile. 

Yes. Such a video is planned.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes. Such a video is planned.

You have videos planned? Your last on the YT ch was 8 months ago. It’s good to hear that you’re still planning on making more.

2 hours ago, The0Self said:

You have videos planned? Your last on the YT ch was 8 months ago. It’s good to hear that you’re still planning on making more.

Good things come to those who wait :)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Pay attention to all the couples you see old and young, the majority of the men will be taller with larger frames and most relationships are going online where 90% of females will deny outright men under 5’6” so looks are hugely important and the top importance.  If you cant even get your foot in the door to show your personality, status or fame then its over from the start.  You need to be average at best to even begin to attract girls.  Dont fool yourselves 

Looks are just a plus for men, unlike in women where no matter how cool and nice they are, bad looks will ruin their show. 

FIrst what do you mean by looks? Physical fitness? If you are fit, that will tell the girl something about your personality, that you are disciplined and take care of yourself so you will also take care of her(probably). Personality, charisma, social status is way more important, I've seen guys who look like complete garbage seen as rockstars in highschool because of their charisma, influence and status.

12 minutes ago, Alexop said:

FIrst what do you mean by looks? Physical fitness?

No! What's meant is genetics.

The whole point of sex is to breed with those who have above average genetics. This is what attraction is really about.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

No! What's meant is genetics.

The whole point of sex is to breed with those who have above average genetics. This is what attraction is really about.

Weird thing is that you can have good genes but if you are not calibrated they will don't want to mess with you. 

4 hours ago, Kowabunga said:

Pay attention to all the couples you see old and young, the majority of the men will be taller with larger frames

Isn't this what most men are anyway. Men are usually taller and have larger frames than women, period. Your statement here isn't saying much. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

55 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Weird thing is that you can have good genes but if you are not calibrated they will don't want to mess with you. 

How do you define calibrated? 

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

How do you define calibrated? 

Being socially adept, understanding social and power dynamics. Women are very good at this and they are constantly monitoring this. Lately I’m more popular and I notice that they notice it too. In the same way we like teen ass and boobs, they fancy status. 

@Leo Gura So the reason why you haven’t published a video for a while is because you traveled to Turkey to get a hair transplant?