Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Please don't ask Leo about how much does looks play a role in relationships or influences a man's attractiveness. @kamillsaid it perfectly. Of course, if you're dried up and look like a bum on the street or dirty and smell like garbage it won't work so well, but that's the obvious and works both ways, but on a general scale most women don't really care and, listen to this, because it's very important ESPECIALLY THE HOT, VERY FEMININE ATTRACTIVE ONES. They're not running around seeking handsome dudes with muscles, a six pack and who dresses like Don Juan, they are mostly attracted to men's traits, character and personality - whatever that may be. The looks is just an added bonus. 

id agree with princess here idk her name lol well bascilly there is no objective measure to looks yes some people are considered super attractive by most people even these people some people gonna see them as ugly, the reason why approaching a lots of girl will increase you chances because your will start finding girls that see your as cute from your look and personality, but i personally believe that looks doesn't matter at all, i feel in love with girls that are super attractive and not the most attractive girls  and girls loved me that saw me super sexy and some that saw me average
leo give looks so much value he him self want girls to look super good i personally dont care too much as long as i find the girl cute too so i see how that can be found in girls too, am definitely attracted to really beautiful women but i know my self and my heart is most of the time can pick not the most beautiful based on genuine love and connection personality etc  

how ever the things about the looks that matter pretty much to all girls is how much you take care of your self and your dress + grooming
a bonus points is being super fit
and both of that you can work on them

remember each girl gonna have a radically different view to reality and different likes and dislikes 

btw i leaned this from teal and its super true if you wanna girls to love you for you looks that what you market your self for
but girls can love you for being super smart too or something else about your personality well i can't remember what video did i see  but you can control what people are drawn or attracted to you, basically you can show that you have money and some girls come to you just because you have money that is how you are selling your or market your self
and you can sell your self as a creative person that can attract other girls to you for that and find the girls that shares with you what you are unique for 

and developing hummer is much more attractive than looks

Edited by Ash55

Leo has just discouraged me.. But this is my experience aswell..

Edited by evgn

4 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Isn't this what most men are anyway. Men are usually taller and have larger frames than women, period. Your statement here isn't saying much. 

precisely but this is all looks based, a smaller frame shorter man will have a much harder time finding a woman, and that is all based on looks.  Same with weak chinned men and balding men and men with asymmetrical faces, personality is a far last place when it comes to dating for men, women want strong protective genes and replication value and also want men to show they can take care of them and want other women to be attracted to you, this is all done by good genetics

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole point of sex is to breed with those who have above average genetics.

"The whole point"

Leo has officially taken the black pill :ph34r:

@Leo Gura When is your video on the black pill coming out because it sounds like you agree with the ideology on some level?

Edited by Yali

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Being socially adept, understanding social and power dynamics. Women are very good at this and they are constantly monitoring this. Lately I’m more popular and I notice that they notice it too. In the same way we like teen ass and boobs, they fancy status. 

Exactly! I was quite a hot guy in terms of looks during highschool but I sucked at this. All my looks were in vane. There are lots of factors that keeps her attracted, maybe the looks play a big role in the beggining as she does not have any other inputs from you. ex: dating apps

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The whole point of sex is to breed with those who have above average genetics.

@Leo Gura Would you agree with this, and if not, how would you modify it?

I honestly agree with it even though I wish the reality of dating were otherwise.

The myth that women are not significantly attracted to a guy's looks is just that, a MYTH.

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 1.10.05 PM.png

Edited by Yali

7 minutes ago, Alexop said:

The online dating apps piramid is quite accurate if we don't speak about gold diggers, because they are in for the money. My looks got me lots of dates on dating apps but after the date, my looks were not as important as my vibe. I had second dates and sex with girls that liked my vibe. Most dates ended up at the first date.

Without the looks you would have never even gotten the date, remember that, game only comes after looks, unless you are the top .01% in status and fame then that might trump looks a bit. The reason for this is because women are usually ego centric and a famous man and man with status makes them look better to other people.

Edited by Kowabunga

32 minutes ago, Alexop said:

Exactly! I was quite a hot guy in terms of looks during highschool but I sucked at this. All my looks were in vane. There are lots of factors that keeps her attracted, maybe the looks play a big role in the beggining as she does not have any other inputs from you. ex: dating apps

Good looks don't survive on its own. 

It is the job of the female to provide the good looks. 

The basic rule of dating is the same rule as money making. You have to provide something the other doesn't have. 

Every women wants something slightly different but there are common denominators which is masculine strength, leadership and provision. 

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had deeper insight into attraction. It's not an easy thing to unravel.

Ok I'm dying to know what is it? Can you give us a preview? (no nudes) 

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Every women wants something slightly different but there are common denominators which is masculine strength, leadership and provision. 

No. 

Edited by Butters

Just now, Butters said:

Ok I'm dying to know what is it? Can you give us a preview? (no nudes) 

Think he’s referring to Alien Love.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Penis size is about 40-45 % of the pyramid I guess

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Think he’s referring to Alien Love.

Lord almighty not Alien stuff again. 

Also this thread is so full of falsehood it's just painful. 

2 minutes ago, kamill said:

Penis size is about 40-45 % of the pyramid I guess

They can't guess your size 

1 minute ago, Butters said:

Also this thread is so full of falsehood it's just painful. 

Beauty is pain ;)

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The more a girl shows the ability to be cruel, the more I'm attracted to her. I think this survival strategy works both ways.

There"s a certain cruelty being hot as fuck.

But I'm definitely sliping into toxicity.

20 hours ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Can you make a video on the importance of physical appearance and how one can go about accepting it?

I think one's physical appearance is a major limiting belief for both guys and girls in many areas of life, and making a video dedicated to that topic would be worthwhile. 

It is for me. My balding bothers the hell out of me. Fear of looking old.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Yali said:

@Leo Gura Would you agree with this, and if not, how would you modify it?

I honestly agree with it even though I wish the reality of dating were otherwise.

The myth that women are not significantly attracted to a guy's looks is just that, a MYTH.

Screen Shot 2024-02-25 at 1.10.05 PM.png

Online dating is obviously going to be looks based, but I think sometimes people just write it off as I'm not that good looking so it won't work for me. A lot of guys profiles are terrible, pictures make them look worse than they are and are mot exciting, no personality in the profile. Obviously this will be a big factor, if you are a 5 and your profile is a 10/10 you most likely could outperform a 7 with a shitty profile. 

11 minutes ago, thierry said:

But I'm definitely sliping into toxicity.

Glad you noticed, doesn't sound healthy to me 🤔