Magnanimous

Leo, how much do looks influence a man's attractiveness

431 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

But Owen’s looks aren’t that great and he gets many girls? Isn’t it all subjective?

Owen is a worldclass bullshitter. Owen does not get many girls. He struggles to get them. Because of his looks.

You have to understand that pickup coaches are very biased and untruthful people. They either straight out lie to their students or they themselves are deluded by years of pickup brainwashing.

Also, if you notice, most of the successful pickup coaches are good looking extroverts. It's not merely their game that's doing the work. Similar to how successful bodybuilders are also coasting off great genetics and fooling you into thinking that it's all their hard work at the gym. No matter how much a regular guy hits the gym he will never be Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Because Arnold had peak genetics that enabled everything else. But fools think that it was all just hard work. You can't hard work you way into peak genetics. Which is why actors, musicians, athletes, and models get paid so much money. It's not just because they work hard. It's because they have peak genetics which 99% can't have. This makes them incredibly valuable comodities.

Spiritually successful people also coast off their peak genetics, in case you haven't noticed. And so do the best intellectuals. All these things are grounded in having the right genetics. And then these people fool you into thinking otherwise. Many times they themselves are unaware of their innate advatages because they are too close to them.

You can deny this all you want but in the end it's the truth.

Be ware, if you turn this truth into a victim mentality, that's on you. I am not saying to do that. My only concern here is how reality actually works, not how you feel about it and how you need it to be for your sake.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen does not get many girls. He struggles to get them. Because of his looks.

You have to understand that pickup coaches are very biased and untruthful people. They either straight out lie to their students or they themselves are deluded by years of pickup brainwashing.

Also, if you notice, most of the successful pickup coaches are good looking extroverts. It's not merely their game that's doing the work. Similar to how successful bodybuilds are also coasting off great genetics and fooling you into thinking that it's all their hard work at the gym. No matter how much a regular guy hits the gym he will never be Arnold Schwarzeneggar. Because Arnold had peak genetics that enabled everything else. But fools think that it was all just hard work. You can't hard work you way into peak genetics. Which is why actors, musicians, athletes, and models get paid so much money. It's not just because they work hard. It's because they have peak genetics which 99% can't have. This makes them incredibly valuable.

I dont know man, genetics obviously play their part but I think most guys are not maximising their potential, by definition most guys looks are average but also most guys dont actively put in work in terms of fitness, social and internal so logically you would be ahead of most guys if you put in some work. Even just being good looking, chances are girls are not gonna approach you so you still need to do work and you definitely need work to sustain a relationship. 

To be the best you need genetics + hard work, but you can still do really well with average genetics + hard work, most likely youll do better than genetics - hard work. 

Personal anecdote, for research purposes I got rated by a well known black pill youtuber, he put me at a 4, which although was a slight hit to my ego, doesnt really match with my reality and the girls that I attract both irl and on dating apps. Not saying its a non-stop line of women but its certainly better than they would lead a 'below average' man to believe he could attract. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Owen is a worldclass bullshitter. Owen does not get many girls. He struggles to get them. Because of his looks.

I dont think he looks as bad as people make him. Especially on his early days. He looks super normal to me. Neither good nor bad.

You have PUAs like Tom Torrero for example which look worse. 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You can deny this all you want but in the end it's the truth.

I dont think people deny good genetics matter. However, also most peope do not want to be this sex god that can fuck 10/10 in large quantities. Most people want a decent looking kind loyal girl. And you can get someone like that with average or even bit below average looks. If you are obese and smell like shit, well that is on you. I doubt most males in this forum are looking to have 250 laycount full of models or a harem with 8 girls.

Issue we have with men these days is that they struggle to get girls in general, not struggle to get models in huge quantities.

"I cannot get a decent girl because I do not look like a Chad"  or "I cannot get a girl more physically attractive than myself" is a far more common belief these days which game can help to fix. 

Edited by Leo Gura

Read what I said before carefully. I said it is possible to compensate for lack of looks.

Two things are true at once:

1) Looks matter

2) You can still get laid with hot girls if you don't have great looks. But it is limited and you are at a disadvantage. Disadvantage does not mean something is impossible.

You guys are arguing with me other nothing. If you read what I said careful you will see there's nothing to argue over.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Read what I said before carefully. I said it is possible to compensate for lack of looks.

Two things are true at once:

1) Looks matter

2) You can still gets laid with hot girls if you don't have great looks. But it is limited.

Don't you have some hardcore spiritual energy that women sense and fall for, Rasputin style? 

Also, most guys want to end up with a high-quality girlfriend even a wife. Being a player is rarely the goal. 

Edited by Vrubel

3 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Don't you have some hardcore spiritual energy that women sense and fall for, Rasputin style? 

You guys are my fanboys. Nobody else in the world treats me as special. When I am out about town I am as invisible as a ghost.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura oke weird that your many deep trips did not result in a powerful aura. 

Genetics don't exist. And what your "genetics" are is not written in stone. You can actually deactivate your bad genes and activate your good genes with your mind. Joe Dispenza has based his work on this. 

12 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

@Leo Gura oke weird that your many deep trips did not result in a powerful aura. 

Your aura is something you can control. If your not selfish then it wont be abused and therefore not noticed in a powerfully seductive way. Many spiritual people could easily build themselves up into a powerfully blissful/high energy conscious state then go out in public and dazzle people, this is what is typically meant by spiritual charlatans. But this is all selfish games.

The more conscious you are, by default the more consciousness you are of your aura. Selfless people will choose not to abuse it.

This is also partly a fantasy you are constructing about spirituality and what it brings.

Edited by Francis777

@Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  can you explain what is beauty ? not at the metaphysical level, but for humans.

I have been thinking about this for the last week and I shared my ideas in the other "understanding male attraction thread

The nature of beauty is slippery, and in the absolute sense everything is Absolutely Beautiful.

Our love for beauty , beautiful faces is a strange loop

Beauty is valuable because we value beauty. Dont conflate " beauty " with specific displays reproductive value. Thats " attractive " . if we dont make this distinction this conversation will be unnecesary fuzzy. Yes beauty is attractive, but attractive ques of sexual value are is not only tied to beauty.

Beautiful faces are valuable. Why are they valuable? Because we value them individually.

Ofc it has social and economical benefits , but why?  It has those benefits because we value beauty as a society as well.

Beauty serves no information about fertility or survival value.

It has to do with our love for the Golden Ratio, harmony of proportions and harmony of colors. all of these are technical concepts, but it's the most accurrate i've been able to pinpoint beauty.

ofc personal preferencs matter

lemme know whats your take

Edited by mmKay

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

27 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Why being a player is not the goal? Curious. :$

Many people start out doing game because they just want to get a good girlfriend. Being a player has its appeals but is also decadent and shallow at the end of the day.    I am perfectly happy with a girlfriend.

15 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Your aura is something you can control. If your not selfish then it wont be abused and therefore not noticed in a powerfully seductive way. Many spiritual people could easily build themselves up into a powerfully blissful/high energy conscious state then go out in public and dazzle people, this is what is typically meant by spiritual charlatans. But this is all selfish games.

The more conscious you are, by default the more consciousness you are of your aura. Selfless people will choose not to abuse it.

This is also partly a fantasy you are constructing about spirituality and what it brings.

Being ethical and having powerful energy is by no means mutually exclusive. 

But yes I was under the impression that people who are truly spiritual express that in their heightened authenticity, cool and attractive vibe. But this is not as universal as I thought. 

@mmKay  Beauty is cosmic poetry, passion and godliness. Beauty in life is a core principle of mine.

Edited by Vrubel

4 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Many people start out doing game because they just want to get a good girlfriend. Being a player has its appeals but is also decadent and shallow at the end of the day.    I am perfectly happy with a girlfriend.

Maybe a player does more good in this world just like a hooker. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Maybe a player does more good in this world just like a hooker. 

I don't care about that. Do whatever makes you happy. 
But girls also get their heart broken by player behavior. I am too soft of a bastard to be so cold about that. every girl I date I give a fair chance to become my girlfriend. 

27 minutes ago, mmKay said:

@Leo Gura

@Leo Gura  can you explain what is beauty ? not at the metaphysical level, but for humans.

I have been thinking about this for the last week and I shared my ideas in the other "understanding male attraction thread

The nature of beauty is slippery, and in the absolute sense everything is Absolutely Beautiful.

Our love for beauty , beautiful faces is a strange loop

Beauty is valuable because we value beauty. Dont conflate " beauty " with specific displays reproductive value. Thats " attractive " . if we dont make this distinction this conversation will be unnecesary fuzzy. Yes beauty is attractive, but attractive ques of sexual value are is not only tied to beauty.

Beautiful faces are valuable. Why are they valuable? Because we value them individually.

Ofc it has social and economical benefits , but why?  It has those benefits because we value beauty as a society as well.

Beauty serves no information about fertility or survival value.

It has to do with our love for the Golden Ratio, harmony of proportions and harmony of colors. all of these are technical concepts, but it's the most accurrate i've been able to pinpoint beauty.

ofc personal preferencs matter

lemme know whats your take

Beauty at the non-metaphysical level is just stuff that promotes survival.

You are talking about the metaphysical level, which is a tricky matter to explicate.

6 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

Being ethical and having powerful energy is by no means mutually exclusive. 

This wasn't my point. I'm saying it can easily go unnoticed if not explicitly expressed. And that once you are conscious of your aura a selfless person will then decide to mold it and calm it for the sake of how it might make others feel anyway, for example you may have extremely pure intentions but have such a naturally eccentric vibe that it causes people around you to feel inadequate/boring/plain and generally self conscious.

Of course this would take proper balancing to not then repress their own authentic expression for others as this would then be going in the opposite direction. But you get my point.

It's like a child being unconsciously obnoxious in their behaviour, when really they are just being themselves. Obviously we wouldn't demonise a child or an adult for this however a conscious adult might take this into account and see how they can be a bit more accommodating of people in their company.

10 minutes ago, Vrubel said:

But yes I was under the impression that people who are truly spiritual express that in their heightened authenticity, cool and attractive vibe. 

and this is not mutually exclusive either some gifted spiritual people might be come off as complete creeps and insanely strange.

But yes I will admit, authenticity is a powerful vibe if picked up on.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

When I am out about town I am as invisible as a ghost.

And you do approaches. So .... invisible guys can learn to approach and get laid. 

IMO the looks discussion is a distraction for guys who want to learn game. 

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Beauty at the non-metaphysical level is just stuff that promotes survival.

You are talking about the metaphysical level, which is a tricky matter to explicate.

From the human (subject's) pov these are the same. Raising your love vibration will 100% increase your attractiveness on all levels. 

Edited by Butters

People here seem to forget there exists something called plastic surgery. You can just get a surgeon either with money or free healthcare to change your physical looks.

Personaly thats what i did. I was born with a deformed face, so the surgeon fixed me. Not sure if it has helped me to attract more girls tho. It definitely boosted my confident when i go out on nightclubs, no longer so insecure about my looks anymore. 

2 minutes ago, Peo said:

Personaly thats what i did. I was born with a deformed face, so the surgeon fixed me. Not sure if it has helped me to attract more girls tho. It definitely boosted my confident when i go out on nightclubs, no longer so insecure about my looks anymore. 

I got my teeth fixed like 2 years ago, gave me a massive confidence boost. Self-image is very important in building confidence. 

See book Psycho Cybernetics. 

Edited by Butters