soos_mite_ah

Are there any women left on this forum?

80 posts in this topic

@zurew

3 hours ago, zurew said:

@Carl-Richard Yeah you are right. 

One thing that i would definitely consider a feminine trait is about being more vulnerable. Most of us on this forum probably has a huge feminine shadow (just based on what type of people Leo, and Leo's work attract in general). So integrating that shadow would probably make this problem better. 

One other thing is healing. This forum is not really good/suitable for it and not just that but sometimes couterproductive for it.

When someone is vulnerable and share a bad experience often times responded with almost no acknowledgement and only with a list of what he/she should do. Being practical is cool, but not being acknowledged,while in a vulnerable state or even being invalidated is probably not.

Sure, this forum is specialized for different types of healing or is a therapy spot. However, some healing is part of the consequence or an implication of doing the inner work here. It's just this small healing is masculine love, or the brotherly love and comradery from doing the personal development and the @Leo Gura style of contemplation, mindfulness with labelling, the self introspection work. I don't think it's too big of a deal.

Outside this forum and website, there's plenty of online and real world resources out there for feminine/sisterly love. 

24 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I knew bringing this up would be a bad idea, people would just make their own assumptions and drama. This is a consciousness research forum, stop getting butthurt about things that have been researched or discovered by others. There is no sexism or hate , you guys are literally imagining things and are creating your own story. We all love and appreciate woman, but the things that have been discovered or researched has to be said even if it makes you butthurt. If things like this are making you butthurt, then you're not even ready for consciousness research because you guys arent open to new possebilities and things but are just gonna be stuck in your beliefs

Can you give me a solid reason why this troll is not banned yet?

Here's sexism, gaslighting, gatekeeping and sex-based IQ "science" right here!

@Sincerity

@Thought Art

@integral

@Carl-Richard

@Snader

@Vibroverse

@Leo Gura

Edited by decentralized

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

low quality and insecure men

Like how can you call people cringe, weird, low quality etc. And then say youre wise

That's not even a good, nuanced or wise take 

Ad homs, generalizations, lacking empathy/feminity in your argument.. 

Edited by Jacob Morres

59 minutes ago, decentralized said:

That's his opinion. You don't have to agree with it. People here have a lot of various opinions.

You see the world one way, he sees it another way.

Rather than blaming each other, trying to understand each other.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura haha BULLSHIT You allow his behavior because you agree with him. Because you are already a sexist and everyone on this forum (including moderation) is ignoring it. 

You’re preaching everyone about how God is Love but you are consumed by this man-ideology and you turned into an arrogant man. I just wish you found more Love in your life so you stop being such a jerk. 

You’re all very good at theorizing and philosophizing about Infinite Love but most of you never experienced the Love a mother can have for her child. Men needs to go a longer way to experience the same Love (very few do). 

Sorry but that’s it. Ban me for my personal views if you want, I didn’t break any group rules.

Deal with it!

I don't agree with him.

There is definitely some male bias here and I take responsibility for creating some of that.

For the record, I've always been arrogant. But not so arrogant as to be unaware of my biases.

We have guys here who look up to Andrew Tate despite anything I say. That's the state of our culture and development. This is not something limited to Actualized.org. Millions of young men online are immature. I try to set an example for a more mature form of masculinity while also not being a total square.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, decentralized said:

Here's sexism, gaslighting, gatekeeping and sex-based IQ "science" right here!

Perhaps the best way is not to take people like @Jowblob seriously. I read his comments, laughed and he's completely slipped from my attention.  I don't see why give much energy and emotions into it. 

Edited by Sincerity

softly into the Abyss...

I don't know why you are here. Is it to feel good or is it to learn?

I'm here because I learned tons of stuff, immeasurable value.

And a women's perspective is always welcomed from me, especially because it is so rare here.

This place is for Self-Actualization, Self-Improvement.

Take what seems valuable to you and leave the rest out. You know that anyone can create an account here. Would you listen to what any random person says to you? You have to learn how to filter the bullshit from the gold.

And whenever you notice any problem. This is a clue. A clue to turn your attention inside. You are not a victim. This forum is not the problem, misogyny is not the problem. Words on a screen are not a problem.

The problem is somewhere inside you! Your level of development, your emotional development, your way of thinking and perceiving the world.

Maybe you took what a random internet user said to important, maybe you are not deeply sure about your beliefs, maybe you write in a way that trigger other people, maybe you a have an underlying emotion that you haven't looked at for a while and it materialises in different ways in your life or maybe you are not seeing reality for what it is.

The general message from this thread applies to anything.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/34866-to-all-struggling-males-stop-playing-victim/

11 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

There it is...... yikes

where do we even begin unpacking smh 

So you didn't have a dialogue with any of the commenters who were on your side before but the moment that one person criticizes women in a way you don't like you leave a passive aggressive comment not even giving them a genuine dialogue? Who's the toxic one here?

Well, it looks like you did have a dialogue with the people that you agreed with right afterwards, so I somewhat take it back, but you were still passive aggressive to someone trying to have a genuine conversation, which is wrong

11 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

That just sounds fake and like a weird fantasy. I would've kept that to myself my guy 

There's nothing wrong with caring about relationships and human interactions. It's an overall positive. But to assert that this is biology is just a weird take. There are men who were taught to value relationships and expressing themselves to where they can have healthy, deep fufilling relationships. Men aren't inherently loners. A lot of it comes out from stereotypes around stoicism and how men are taught to favor domination over connection and supression over expression. 

At this point, women are more educated then men in terms of educational attainment so the arguement they aren't interested in intellectual matters is wrong. And also, what makes socializing and intellectual pursuits contridictory? There is great intelligence in the way that people interact with one another and create social systems. 

As much as I love writing here, I do feel that if someone I knew irl saw me here, it would just be awkward because to normies this can look like a incelly/ pick up artist forum with drugs mixed in. I'm not saying that this forum is that or that normie views are 100% accurate, but I am saying that to a certain extent, it's normal and expected that the average person would be weirded out by some of the conversations here. 

And I wouldn't even say the feminine is repulsed by it. I don't think it's limitted to the feminine. I know guys in my life and other people who lean more masculine who would be weirded out by stuff on this forum. 

Makes sense. 

Yeah, speaking up has gotten exhausting. Emerald, from what I remember, has mentioned that she likes sparring so that's another thing. Good for her I guess. 

And I find it to be quite dismissive to assume that there aren't more women on here because of "a lack of consciousness" as if the men on here are more concious than the average person irl. No offense, but some of yall are below average and I have met more well adjusted individuals irl. I don't know many men who prescribe to anything on the manosphere and thinks that whole thing is a laughing stock. Then again I do realize some selection bias comes into play. But at the same time I doubt guys on here represent "the average guy" ya know? 

Women are more educated, more social, more expressive. That's great, is there anything men are better at?

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

I knew bringing this up would be a bad idea, people would just make their own assumptions and drama. This is a consciousness research forum, stop getting butthurt about things that have been researched or discovered by others. There is no sexism or hate , you guys are literally imagining things and are creating your own story. We all love and appreciate woman, but the things that have been discovered or researched has to be said even if it makes you butthurt. If things like this are making you butthurt, then you're not even ready for consciousness research because you guys arent open to new possebilities and things but are just gonna be stuck in your beliefs

It’s because you are constantly telling everyone how you’re above them. That makes people butthurt and it also makes them dislike you really really quickly. Can you blame them?

Also some of the stuff you said about researching and manipulating ‘females’, especially the part about the sperm donor, makes you sound a bit psychopathic.

The impression given off by all of that together is that you do not view women as human beings worthy of respect, but instead tools to manipulate.

That is not a good starting point for making a convincing argument to others about the actual human experiences and nature of women, and it’s probably why many aren’t taking you seriously in this thread :P

Edited by something_else

10 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Dude, please keep this cringe talk to yourself. You're repulsing the last women here. And not only them.

Also, ability to manipulate =/= understanding.

"Keep that cringe talk to yourself"? Is that the most High Consciousness comment you could make?

8 hours ago, Sincerity said:

They were the same person. 

She's here under a new account now.

She made a post on Monday from what I see.

Banned.

There's also Judy2, flume, Lila9, ElenaO... and more. It's pretty sad tho that we can count out (fairly) active female users like that lol.

Why is it sad? Would you go into a female dominated forum and mourn about how sad it is that men aren't there? It doesn't matter, women are just people, they're not something to collect.

7 hours ago, eos_nyxia said:

"Manly cope", and not really at the heart of the issue.

EXHIBIT A: this is some of the absolute worst that this forum has to offer, and it tends to go all over, everywhere. But especially in the dating/ sexuality part of the forum. Mix in this superiority complex with spirituality and it's pretty ridiculous.

What is with this tone??

If women talked in a similar tone on this forum (as opposed to trying to bridge this perceived communication gap), dudes would (and do) lose their shit. So much for ""manly stoicism"", ""rationality and logic"", "openmindness", and "commitment to truth".

Actually, I've had the direct opposite experience. Most of the women that I've talked to here are far more balanced in their perspective, and willing to consider other perspectives... which is probably why they're willing to tolerate being in such an inhospitable place as this in the first place where we're always THE FEMALES THIS, THE FEMALES THAT.

And you already know what kind of response a guy would get if he came out said that the guys are more conscious than the women here. Don't be a hypocrite

Threads like this just bring out the worst in me, because as a man I feel attacked.

I did some tasks at my job, got off of work, got a work out in, had dinner, and now I feel like I've come back to a cluster fuck after stepping away for a few hours. Mods, can we please close this thread @puporing @Sincerity ? I think this has gotten out of hand. 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Locked at request of OP

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Men make up most of the internet and online spaces, because women are actually out in the world living life :D

hrhrhtewgfegege