soos_mite_ah

Are there any women left on this forum?

80 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

It's pointless to talk to you, since you only have your female perspective about yourself and you're not conscious of the bigger picture like i am.

Dude, please keep this cringe talk to yourself. You're repulsing the last women here. And not only them.

Also, ability to manipulate =/= understanding.

Especially with the style that Leo has got, even most men can't digest it let alone women. You have to be impersonal while doing this, and for most women this just doesn't align with her true self. 

Most of the philosophy readers are men while most of the romance readers are women. Debating about existence comes naturally to many(not most) men. 

See this stuff is harsh and nuanced. There is no way we are going to make this sound nice to you and encourage you to accept this so that women may find it appealing. 

You are at the forefront of exploring human consciousness and among the first in history to delve into this type of things. 

Edit: Many things that are seen as backward and bigoted by the current progressives are simply the Truth. Even some tenants of Red pill can be true. Simply because something feels disrespectful to you has no bearing on it's Truth. It's cringe when people call Leo who is a bold leftist by any reasonable standards as misogynist/bigoted/transphobic. These people have lost all connections to reality whatsoever and have become increasingly dogmatic with progressive views. And obviously they don't see themselves like that. 

Edited by Bobby_2021

14 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

I'm free to say whatever is on my mind

As long as it's respectful and doesn't break the guidelines.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

That is not why there is a lack of women on this forum.

The style of my work is not appealing to most women. And my YT views are 75% men as a default. Women tend to do spirituality in different ways than what I teach.

Women like Sadghuru for some reason, maybe his big beard and hairy body  plays a role xD,

The same reason Jordan Peterson’s audience is mostly men, it seems that men’s brains and more wired for this type of work. Aka Self Improvement

Take in the fact that Leo’s traffic comes mostly from YouTube and YouTube is a men dominated platform.

I don’t know too much about this forum’s past but I’m betting that it lost a lot of guys as well, for whatever reason. And since it always had a unequal ratio of men and women, both dropped. 

And since there was already a low number of women on this forum, now there’s even less.

You might be saying this because Preety India and Tyler Robinson got banned. Since they had a very eye poking presence here.

Edited by MarkKol

39 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

The same reason Jordan Peterson’s audience is mostly men, it seems that men’s brains and more wired for this type of work. Aka Self Improvement

I disagree with this statement. I would argue that women are more likely to engage in self improvement because we are socialized to be more vulnerable, build deep lasting realtionships where we grow with other people, and get professional help in the form of therapy. Women are more likely to get therapy when they need it. I'd argue this causes women to reflect more and learn from their life experiences going forward.

But generally speaking, women and men aren't more or less "wired" than each other to aim towards self improvment. This isn't something that is inherent to either gender. 

39 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

You might be saying this because Preety India and Tyler Robinson got banned. Since they had a very eye poking presence here.

I do notice the forum quieting down after they left. But the first women who come to mind are Etherial Cat, Modmyth, and Mikyoko . I also don't think I see mandyjw here in a while. 

Edited by soos_mite_ah

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

10 minutes ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I do notice the forum quieting down after they left.

They were the same person. 

Modmyth

She's here under a new account now.

Miyoko

She made a post on Monday from what I see.

I also don't think I see mandyjw here in a while. 

Banned.

There's also Judy2, flume, Lila9, ElenaO... and more. It's pretty sad tho that we can count out (fairly) active female users like that lol.

Edited by Sincerity

it's hard to express the divine feminine and divine masculine both here. I pretty much suppress myself in both polarities and go with the neutral to make my points. why is that? because people get triggered it seems. why is that? lack of integration of the divine feminine and masculine within oneself. when you find and integrate both within you it's the most beautiful glorious thing ever :D.. 

please try to see the above as my gift to you, one day you'll understand.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

@Sincerity I see many of the women that were mentioned here are posting in the journals section. That's interesting. I think I'm going check out their stuff. I haven't been actively reading journals lately 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

How can I make my presence more female friendly? :)

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

These days men are pussies, so don't worry :P

It would be cool if you make a video about "What it means to be a man" which could be a direct antidote to Andrew Tate philosophy about it means to be a man.

It could go up to the metaphysical level and help many young men.

Perhaps "What is masculinity" could be a good title.

Just a suggestion :) 

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

How can I make my presence more female friendly? :)

By stopping with the passive agressive smile faces :) .  (just joking)

Probably by being less intellectually oriented and more emotional/feel oriented.

20 minutes ago, zurew said:

By stopping with the passive agressive smile faces :) .  (just joking)

Lol. It felt very sincere to me :) Maybe it's the Easter sun.

20 minutes ago, zurew said:

Probably by being less intellectually oriented and more emotional/feel oriented.

Hmm. What would that look like in practice?

Edited by Carl-Richard

2 hours ago, RebornConsciousness said:

See, this is what I'm talking about. This is how women on average probably think - moreso than men at least. "Does this piece of information appeal well to my social circle, am I still going to be accepted?" There's a lot of advantages and disadvantages to that type of thinking.

There is some wisdom in what is considered to be "normal" but at the same time, certain truths will forever be hidden to you. It will limit your inteligence

"Manly cope", and not really at the heart of the issue.

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

Did you even read my post, i said i became a sperm donor by manipulating a clinical psychologist because i know female behavior so well, to the point that she even moaned during the interview? Just the way you talk using teenage/internet language "lmao" , podcasts, andrew tate, are all signs of the most common female behavior that i described. In todays age, females are mainly preoccupied with society/social media/relationships and getting out the most from man gene wise/hierarchy wise that's your biology. It's pointless to talk to you, since you only have your female perspective about yourself and you're not conscious of the bigger picture like i am. Like i've said i was preoccupied with researching female behavior/biology/psychology for many years, to the point that they're a bit animalistic to me in behavior because it's so predictable, same can be applied to man but in different aspects

EXHIBIT A: this is some of the absolute worst that this forum has to offer, and it tends to go all over, everywhere. But especially in the dating/ sexuality part of the forum. Mix in this superiority complex with spirituality and it's pretty ridiculous.

What is with this tone??

If women talked in a similar tone on this forum (as opposed to trying to bridge this perceived communication gap), dudes would (and do) lose their shit. So much for ""manly stoicism"", ""rationality and logic"", "openmindness", and "commitment to truth".

Actually, I've had the direct opposite experience. Most of the women that I've talked to here are far more balanced in their perspective, and willing to consider other perspectives... which is probably why they're willing to tolerate being in such an inhospitable place as this in the first place where we're always THE FEMALES THIS, THE FEMALES THAT.

1 minute ago, Carl-Richard said:

What would that look like in practice for someone like me? (examples)

I don't even know how it would look like for me xD, I was thinking that throwing out words in an abstract manner will trigger some answers in you.

To be 1 layer less abstract, but still very abstract (because I don't have any idea either, how should it go in practice).

1) probably we should talk more about people and about social things than about ideas.

2) We should talk more about how things make us feel compared to what we think how things are (less talking about facts more talking about feelings)

3) Talk more about shoulds and fantasies in general and less about facts

@soos_mite_ah This is my new account (modmyth). I don't post very much anymore (though I still lurk sometimes), and I tend to eventually delete all of my overly personal posts here because of terrible experiences with ""actual harassment"" on my previous account. After that point, I had no illusions that anyone here really supported women, lol. Or maybe they wanted to, but the infrastructure here offers no real support for them. There was barely even the pretense of caring except maybe from one mod and often any issues I've had on this site were straight-up blanket-addressed as "starting drama" regardless of whether I actually instigated anything or not.

Maybe it's out of sheer stubbornness that I continued to sometimes post here, but IRL calls...

It's pretty unfortunate too, since I do think the topics being brought up do deserve to be discussed seriously.

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

She made a post on Monday from what I see.

Last time I talked to her about this, she wasn't that comfortable posting here either.

Edited by eos_nyxia

2 minutes ago, zurew said:

I don't even know how it would look like for me xD, I was thinking that throwing out words in an abstract manner will trigger some answers in you.

To be 1 layer less abstract, but still very abstract (because I don't have any idea either, how should it go in practice).

1) probably we should talk more about people and about social things than about ideas.

2) We should talk more about how things make us feel compared to what we think how things are (less talking about facts more talking about feelings)

3) Talk more about shoulds and fantasies in general and less about facts

Because I don't know how to do that without being inauthentic. Is this me being emotional? ? And aren't we talking about people things right now? ?

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Is this me being emotional? ? And aren't we talking about people things right now? ?

Hahahaha. ? You're doing great. ?

3 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Because I don't know how to do that without being inauthentic. Is this me being emotional? ? And aren't we talking about people things right now? ?

We should (notice im praticing being more feminine) probably engage with this section "Dating, Sexuality, Relationships, Family" a lot more and you moderators should probably let the weird sexual discussions open there (I remember there was some  kind of thread about a sex machine or something like that and that got closed lmao).

@soos_mite_ah

21 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

I feel like most of the women I saw starting out in Actualized.org like 3 years ago have since left at different times. Sometimes it feels like I'm the last one left here and I have significantly decreased my time spent here and mainly stay in the journaling section now. I wasn't really sure where to put this thread tbh. 

No, there's still some women left in the forum.