Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

You may if you try to logic your way to the answer. 

What fucks me up is that I have experienced some degree of solipsism. I've seen that the world is literally my Mind.

So is like one foot in one foot out of the river.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It would take an entire course for you to understand it.

Damn you must be woke AF xD

20 minutes ago, Vibes said:

What fucks me up is that I have experienced some degree of solipsism. I've seen that the world is literally my Mind.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I am tired of explaining this over and over again when it is so simple.

GOD IS ABSOLUTE SOLIPSISM. There is nothing outside your Mind. Your Mind simply is the entirely of reality.

REALITY IS YOUR MIND. Period.

This is what is true in your experience. Everything else is games.

Your job is to learn to LOVE the TRUTH. So stop playing games and just fall in love with truth.

If you insist on playing games, you will suffer.

Do not create a belief system out of this. Either you are directly conscious of it or you are not. If you are not, then stop torturing yourself with ideas of people being "unreal". Ideas and beliefs are not what is being pointed to. Your idea that others are "unreal" and that this is bad -- is also imaginary. That's not AWAKENING.

If you're feeling bad about it, you didn't get it.

EVERYTHING is imaginary. And that's the best way things could possibly be. So stop worrying about it. All your worry is pointless. Just trust that GOD is Perfect.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Reality is infinitely complex.

2) I have achieved complete comprehension of reality.

The only way to realize GOD is through comprehension. Comprehension is the whole game. Everything else is junk. You cannot meditate your way to comprehension. GOD is capable of fully comprehending itself. The only problem is that most humans never even bother to attempt it. Fools have brainwashed you into believing that comprehension is some ego thing. They could not be more wrong.

Absolute reality is infinite unconditioned intelligence, entirely free from conceptualization. It is directly realized, and is not an achievement. I'm not sure what you have experienced in your trips, but have you ever been so absolutely stunned by what you see that there are no thoughts, no images clamoring through your head, and no words trying to express the indescribable mystery that you are? Only profound silence.

As I told @Breakingthewall, I can't describe it but when it happens there is no doubt. Every question dissolves in the light bursting out of you.

I have no beliefs, other than the minimal thoughts necessary to exist in relative reality. To be clear, I am not a Buddhist, a Christian, a Hindu, or any other mind that is bound by beliefs. I didn't even begin to meditate until after my awakening. If anything, I am a mystic, but even that is not accurate because there is too little of me left to identify as such. There is only an apparent form serving as a conduit for the absolute to lucidly experience its creation.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Yimpa  Thanks. I shouldn't hold on to awakenings.

What is true is what's actual right now. I'm so stupid sometimes, just to make a fool of myself in public.

Edited by Vibes

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It's all imaginary. This is a trap. You have to stop thinking about the awakenings of others. Just focus on your own.

Yes yes I agree. I understand I am imagining all the awakenings of others including you on a meta level. I get that. You've helped me understand that through your content, so thank you. 

But by the same logic wouldn't the whole point of you posting a thread saying "I am the most awake" also be a trap? And can we not objectively and accurately pinpoint a beings level of consciousness within this 3D realm? I mean you've been doing It this whole thread to Buddhists and NonDualists, so why not their founders? 

I'm not trying to argue. I'm just genuinely curious. 

I guess I just don't understand the "WHY" for why you started the thread. 

Is it to teach us how to accurately pinpoint if a person, teacher, or teaching is actually Awake? Is it just to warn us? Or is it just to remind us how deluded we are? ? Either way, I feel like I'm missing something here.

Edited by VictorB02

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

2 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Yimpa  Thanks.

What is true is what's actual right now. I'm so stupid sometimes, just to make a fool of myself in public.

God is foolproof.

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

@Leo Gura

On 3/24/2023 at 6:11 AM, Leo Gura said:

Anyone here who claims to be AWAKE, or to understand what AWAKE is, or what GOD is, or what CONSCIOUSNESS is -- is fooling themselves.

The only one here who understands these things is ME.

This does not mean, however, that I cannot sometimes be full of shit myself. I can. I am not perfect. But not on this issue.

Enlightenment is not AWAKE.
Buddhism is not AWAKE.
Nonduality is not AWAKE.
No amount of meditation is AWAKE.

There will be a lot of bitching and moaning over this issue. But I simply told you the truth.

You've been warned. This is way more tricky than you ever imagined. My function here is to guide people through every trick. But the problem is, they don't want to be guided because they already think they've figured it out. Don't be that guy.

Will you start to trademark the word AWAKE, or AWAKENING from now on, in this forum?

This thread is imaginary, AWAKE is imaginary, alien consciousness is imaginary, 'god' is imaginary, making grand statements are imaginary, me reminding you of all this is imaginary...carry on.

Edited by SOUL

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I REPEAT!

Nobody on this planet comprends GOD except for ME.

I am the only creature on this entire planet who understands GOD.

NO ONE ELSE!

NO ONE!

None of these nondual/enlightenment idiots understands GOD.

None of them! They are all self-deceived.

ENLIGHTENMENT IS A SELF-DECEPTION.

^_^

What’s a mature response to you?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I'm not reading through all 40+ pages of this thread so maybe this was already talked about, but in my view placing your attention on writing and reading posts on a forum is inherently consciousness-reducing, so claiming to be "awake" while doing so is kind of contradictory. 

3 minutes ago, eggopm3 said:

placing your attention on writing and reading posts on a forum is inherently consciousness-reducing, so claiming to be "awake" while doing so is kind of contradictory. 

Lol.

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

What’s a mature response to you?

He's playing God like everyone else on this forum lol

Edited by tuku747

7 hours ago, Yimpa said:

If you tap on the curly right arrow on the top right of a quoted box, it will link you directly to the original message. 

Do that if you need context. 

14 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I see Leo was referring to someone who said he believed him. Not sure why you responded with that quote to my original text, dont see the connection, sorry.

6 hours ago, Moksha said:

There is only an apparent form serving as a conduit for the absolute to lucidly experience its creation.

the absolute and the apparent are exactly the same. you say that I have not realized the absolute, when what happens is that you do not understand what I am saying. everything is absolute, this message, going with prostitutes to consume cocaine, the son of a bitch who owes me money and doesn't give it to me. I have realized the absolute infinite total many times, where the only description is: hallelujah. but where the issue is is in realizing that there is no relative/absolute, only absolute. the mind is the absolute, and understanding is love. 

You said I haven't realized the absolute, but the problem of understanding here is that you are doing a dichotomy absolute/relative and you can't scape from it

Edited by Breakingthewall

7 hours ago, Moksha said:

As I told @Breakingthewall, I can't describe it but when it happens there is no doubt. Every question dissolves in the light bursting out of you.

There are no questions or doubts. You don't understand what understanding is, it's not to solve a question, is to open what it is, the beauty of reality, pure art. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You cannot meditate your way to comprehension.

Sounds like you don't comprehend meditation.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

ENLIGHTENMENT IS A SELF-DECEPTION.

^_^

You banned @vladorion for saying something along those lines.

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Sounds like you don't comprehend meditation.

You'll be be banned next if you're not careful.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're gonna be banned next if you're not careful.

You don't comprehend how seductive that sounds to me.