Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ramu said:

I consider myself awake and God realized.  I have a ways to go, and I'm excited about exploring consciousness more.  As far as the Alien Consciousness thing, I'll tune in again when there's more clarity.  I'm getting a little put out with this I Am The Master horseshit.

I AM YOU, Leo, so of course I'm awake.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

Why do you care what Leo says? He is just some letters on a screen, you are the infinite depth, he is nothing. use him if he is useful as inspiration and that's it. Imo he's very inspiring

3 hours ago, Devin said:

Imagination and pretending are concepts of the mind, so is "the absolute pretending", everything is real.

Every word is conceptual, including imagination and pretending. They are at best pointers to reality, which is why when attempting to describe it they "turn back frightened". When I write, people usually only see the words, without looking beyond them to where they point.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

9 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Anyway, I'll probably leave it at that. I don't really care that much, and I'm not looking to confront Leo or stir up shit or end up like Flyboy.

How could anyone ban a rubber ducky?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes, that's understanding. And can be deeper

Words again, but direct realization is beyond understanding. Your mind is incapable of making any sense of it.

When I say there are levels of enlightenment, I am referring to the brightness of the light, not to its nature. The absolute intensifies or diminishes its light, but it is always light.

Whatever is illuminated by the absolute is its creation. In the absence of the light, whether human, elephant, or alien, it is nothing. Call it maya, imagination, or the cosmos, none of it is absolutely real.

Ask whether your journey is focused on exploring the jungle of creation, or on intensifying the absolute within. The more transparent your form, the greater the light that will shine through you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Leo Gura

does this new alien consciousness awakening negate any of your previous material?

@spiritual memes @Water by the River

In the end, every tool can be used as you wish. 

Psychedelics can be used maturely without messing someone’s life. They are a field of mastery like anything. It should be obvious not all tools or practices can be treated the same way. Every practice will come with pros and cons and it’s own unique safety precautions. 

My personal view is, psychedelics are powerful tools for deep awakening. Their use when done maturely over time, with proper integration periods, they can be great. But, yes risky.

I do have an understanding of the difference between absolute and relative truth though. It’s just fresh. 

Anyway, all for now for us on this conversation.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

21 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Words again, but direct realization is beyond understanding. Your mind is incapable of making any sense of it.

4 hours ago, Moksha said:

Not agree, my mind is the god mind, it's just hampered by this interesting and rather complex construction that we call human life. my mind is infinite, and has the ability to understand everything. my mind, in fact, is the only thing that exists. The more I understand, the more that light shines in everything, since the lack of understanding is the prison that make me be in the dark.

An example, 2 days ago, at 4 at night, I did 5meo. It is a perfect moment when you wake up in the middle of the night, as your human mind is starting up. the disintegration is total, nothing human remains, only a bottomless well, the total, absolute infinity. you embrace it and you recognize yourself, without form. then you understand what the form is, what human life is, its breadth, its perfection, it is, as it were, the infinite dancing with itself, making love, and you understand how you are doing it. everything is absolutely clear, and it is not conceptual, you cannot translate it into words. you understand what the words are, the concepts. they are a creation of now, completely limited. you can feel each strand of energy forming your existence, your past and your future in this instant, because everything is now. you are layers upon layers of intricate energetic tapestry, a work of art. you can understand everything, in an instant

Awakening is only one phenomenon, it is being aware of something that previously was unaware of. There are an infinite amount of things one can become awakened to but awakening is still the same simple process of being aware of something that previously one was not aware of.

Eventually, one can become awakened to the infinite number of consciousnesses that comprise the one ultimate, for a lack of a better word, consciousness. This is how the solipsistic perception of 'I am god' is transcended and the notion of alone evaporates so awaken to all one.

It's literally awakening to the multitude of being that is 'god consciousness' but often people have to awaken through the solitude of solipsism 'god consciousness' initially. Not everyone will go that way but if you listen to other people tell you that's what it is then you have been conceptually primed to experience it that way and it is difficult to not perceive it as such.

It is apparent by how someone describes their perception they tell is what their experience of it is, which sounds pretty obvious. So if they are saying 'I am the only one' they are still perceiving the solitude perception and not the multitude perception of god consciousness. There is no right and wrong, or true and false about it, it's simply the perception that one is aware of.

In the multitude perception of god consciousness, one is aware of all in it, like Jesus, Buddha, every guru and teacher, every student and seeker but also including everyone who is completely asleep so isn't aware they are connected as the all one god consciousness.

So if someone tells me they can't see me from what they are aware of in god consciousness, it doesn't mean I can't see them from what I am aware of in god consciousness. Yet, ultimately we are together, actually coexisting and occupying the one together as one in the ultimate god consciousness. Whether one is aware of it or not.

1 hour ago, Ramu said:

@Breakingthewall so what IS his point?

55 minutes ago, Moksha said:

5 hours ago, Moksha said:

I'd say his point is to understand the reality understanding the constructions of the god mind. realizing infinity is one thing, but understanding reality is quite another. what is god? what is reality? what are we? It is not enough to realize that there is no limit and that everything is love flowing from the bottom of absolute emptiness. why exactly this way? why the limitation? what is its scope? although maybe I'm wrong

Bans coming for those spreading BS.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Ramu said:

So you're saying we're not really awake and we haven't made any progress and we're no further along than we were at the beginning.

I never said you didn't make progress. You had some degree of awakening, but there is much higher.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura okay great, thank you.  But you had already mentioned earlier in several episodes that there's WAY more to go.  I already understand that....so you're basically reiterating your previously made point.

I also completely understand your dislike for spiritual bs, as I am completely on board with that.

I'm ready for the next evolution of this work.

1 hour ago, Squeekytoy said:

or end up like Flyboy.

As long as you're not incessantly calling Leo a cult leader, you're good.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'd say his point is to understand the reality understanding the constructions of the god mind. realizing infinity is one thing, but understanding reality is quite another. what is god? what is reality? what are we? It is not enough to realize that there is no limit and that everything is love flowing from the bottom of absolute emptiness. why exactly this way? why the limitation? what is its scope? although maybe I'm wrong

Why personally do you care about this at all? When you have the most phenomenal interesting jaw dropping thing possible, who cares about the rest of it? Can you really still care about whether aliens are puppeteering us or whether elves are dancing round in realms made of endless corridors?

Defining Enlightenment/Consciousness is really difficult.

Imagine defining what is "Alien Consciousness".

It's like trying to explain what is a computer to a bird.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Not agree, my mind is the god mind, it's just hampered by this interesting and rather complex construction that we call human life. my mind is infinite, and has the ability to understand everything. my mind, in fact, is the only thing that exists. The more I understand, the more that light shines in everything, since the lack of understanding is the prison that make me be in the dark.

I was referring to the inability of the human mind to comprehend absolute reality. Einstein could only see the tail of the lion, but still he understood that life is less about defragging reality than about directly realizing the light that you are and living lucidly. 

The years of anxious searching in the dark, with their intense longing, their alternations of confidence and exhaustion, and final emergence into light—only those who have experienced it can understand that. Let us not forget that human knowledge and skills alone cannot lead humanity to a happy and dignified life.

Live sober without suffering for a day, and see yourself and the cosmos with new eyes. Everything is seamlessly brilliant, blindingly so to the mind, when you are lucid.

2 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

@SOUL Whatever awareness can be aware of is illusion, there is nothing else to be aware of. You don't wake up to it, you wake up from it.

Oh really?

Apparently, you aren't even aware that you are speaking about the very same thing. Awakening is simultaneously from and to, it's not one or the other, it includes all. The way it seems you are describing it as is dualistic, as if it's one or the other when it is all of it, any duality is a perception that does not have to be perceived as such.

The wrong or right, the true or false, even higher or lower, it's merely a perception of the appearance in awareness that defines what the awakening is.

On 3/24/2023 at 1:16 AM, Gesundheit2 said:

Noted and certified. I am not awake, nor have I seen anyone awake on the forum. At least, not as awake as Leo.

You will not see them.