Leo Gura

Important! - Nobody On This Forum Is AWAKE

1,427 posts in this topic

Leo is hyping this alien consciousness to the max. This alien consciousness better be giving me the ability to actualize a bunny out of my ass or I'm going to be disappointed if it is a non actualizing ability. That is the least I expect if he claims this consciousness has 100 x the intelligence of human intelligence.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

9 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@StarStruck Nope, just understanding...

That is like saying I know the mechanics of every part of a car and how it works but I can't change a simple light bulb of the car. 

In Tate we trust

2 hours ago, Gesundheit2 said:

You banned @vladorion for saying something along those lines.

He also created a duplicate account to bypass the apolitical restriction.

14 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I REPEAT!

Nobody on this planet comprends GOD except for ME.

I am the only creature on this entire planet who understands GOD.

^_^

@Leo Gura

Isn't that a belief ? God told you ? 

How many times have you experienced alien awakening and is there a trajectory to it ? 

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I REPEAT!

Nobody on this planet comprends GOD except for ME.

I am the only creature on this entire planet who understands GOD.

NO ONE ELSE!

NO ONE!

None of these nondual/enlightenment idiots understands GOD.

None of them! They are all self-deceived.

ENLIGHTENMENT IS A SELF-DECEPTION.

^_^

What exactly do you mean by yourself?

I don’t know. All I know, with regards to Leo’s level of knowing, he definitely explains reality and articulates things like no other Guru.

His methods also are powerful when done maturely.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

34 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t know. All I know, with regards to Leo’s level of knowing, he definitely explains reality and articulates things like no other Guru.

His methods also are powerful when done maturely.

Did you seriously edit your comment to add that powerful sentence at the end? ?

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Grow up you fool 

◭"89"

20 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have achieved complete comprehension of reality.

Is comprehension same as understanding? 

@Squeekytoy People who are jerks to me, I’m not nice to. I’m going to be assertive when I see people are obviously being foolish or a jerk to me. 

Which includes you. Stop being a jerk!

That, or I’m just ignoring some of you guys. Ignoring is probably what will happen. 

I personally am working on not being nice. I also have to observe myself because… it’s likely on this forum jerks aren’t going away anytime soon because many of you lack maturity.

It’s probably going to be,

1. I am assertive,

2. I am focused on learning and providing value and

3. I’m engaging less and less with fools and jerks. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

So if awakenings what forum members expericenced = awakenings that Leo experienced. Then (certain number) X awakening = AWAKE?

So AWAKE = alien consciousness + other awakenings?

Edited by Boost

@Leo Gura Really happy for you man. Sounds like you've got the confidence to play this role. 

Fingers crossed your legacy isn't that of some drug riddled pseudo-philosopher from the innerwebs driving individuals to his paid programs.

But instead, THE Avatar AND embodiment of the endless, limitless consciousness that is the God of all things sentient and immaterial. All things beyond beyond-ness. Driving people to seek within.

Cheers. 

Edited by SourceCodo
Video

Gone

16 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

the absolute and the apparent are exactly the same.

Don't conflate the absolute, which is beyond the cosmos, with the dream, which is the imagination of the absolute. The absolute is beyond transience, and the dream is defined by transience.

It is true that the absolute is within the cosmos too, but in different apparent states of lucidity. It is my essence, the essence of the dog sitting at my feet, and the essence of the tree outside my window. But each of these forms is in a different awareness state. The same is true among us humans. The absolute has chosen to become lucid within some, but within others it still identifies with the mind.

The more you identify with the cosmos, the less lucid you will be. Even the pursuit of realization can become an addiction if you let it. Every addiction ultimately leads to suffering, although some are worse than others. The path out of suffering is letting the light within dissolve your addictions, realizing liberating space, and living in the flow state of your absolute essence, lucidly experiencing life through your form.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

15 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

There are no questions or doubts. You don't understand what understanding is, it's not to solve a question, is to open what it is, the beauty of reality, pure art. 

I'm glad you see that the purpose is not to answer any question of the mind, but to realize the absolute within, which is beyond all questions. All of the cosmos is art, but be careful not to confuse the art with the artist. Art is only an expression, not absolute reality itself.

Enlightenment is the perpetual state, within the dream, of absolute awareness appreciating its creation. If you have realized the light of the absolute as your essence, and are navigating life in awe of your art without identifying with it, you are free and I am happy for you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 hours ago, Boost said:

So AWAKE = alien consciousness + other awakenings?

AWAKE does not require alien consciousness.

AWAKE requires that you become conscious of how you imagine the entire world into existence around yourself. It's very direct, very pure, very profound God-Realization. You need to get to the very root of what GOD is. Not as Emptiness or Nothingness, but as yourself imagining everything around you -- including your body, your memories, the Earth, and other people. And including all spiritual teachings and enlightenment. You have to realize that enlightenment, nonduality, Buddhism, meditation, sleep, birth, and death are all imaginary.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Is that level of awakening available to most do you think? (assuming they put in the work)

I was reading an older thread from a few years back where you were seemingly talking about some states only being accessible to spiritually talented folks. Something to do with neurotransmitters.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

12 minutes ago, Ulax said:

@Leo Gura Is that level of awakening available to most do you think? (assuming they put in the work)

I was reading an older thread from a few years back where you were seemingly talking about some states only being accessible to spiritually talented folks. Something to do with neurotransmitters.

It's hard for me to know how commonly available it is.

Generally I would assume most could achieve it with proper use of psychedelics and the methods I will share in my new course. But I can't be sure about that. Psychedelics affect me much more strongly than average people.

You'd be looking at at least several years of working with psychedelics to reach the levels I'm talking about. It has taken me at least several years of serious work, about 300 trips.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Psychedelics affect me much more strongly than average people.

I feel the same. 

Last year at the ketamine clinic, one of the staff members was fascinated that I was able to experience deep states after only a few ketamine trips.

Then again, I’m not an average person by default since I’m neurodiverse. 

I can’t wait to explore deeper once your course is released. In the meantime, I’m getting my personal human life sorted out ^_^

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI