Leo Gura

Thank You

83 posts in this topic

On 3/21/2023 at 7:54 AM, Leo Gura said:

I've been somewhat of a hardass recently and I just to thank those of you who stick with me on this journey and take the work seriously.

I know you have challenging lives and emotions that make this work difficult. I am proud of those of you who continue doing the work in the face of those obstacles. Your well-being does matter to me, despite the brusque tone I sometimes take.

Thank you.

I love working with you and seeing you grow stronger and comprehending reality ever deeper.

Thank you. This self Suffered many and most years in early childhood with traumatizing beatings and molestations and everything that was shitty, by several parents/steps, family members, ran way cross country at 14 into many other various ugly traumatic chapters in L.A. I had to crawl and claw out of it. I never once seriously considered suicide - I knew there was a better life to be had and I was going to have that! Educating myself with some skills, lived it some shitty gang infested places, VERY driven and nothing could ever stop me!! Being a slender cute blonde, I got a job in a rat infested all male warehouse and studied hard every night on better things. Strived into a successful career. Along side all that I did inner work best I new how at the time. I got a little black notebook and started collecting meaningful life quotes. I busted ass big time in career chapters and retired super duper early, with several properties in a couple countries even. Then I was able to dive even deeper, deeper still, 24/7 for several years … I wanted the gold … the Truth! Studying every philosophy, psychology, ancient guru to modern theory and freakin beyond. Your work is a huge part of the journey and the gratefulness is beyond expansive!!!!

The world experience can really suck and one human’s nightmare can be another human’s lazy easy day for sure and the mind is a total bitch! Be a hard ass, be a softy, be whatever it takes, keep answering all the questions, making the vids, sharing the experiences, direct the pointings, KEEP DOING THE GOOD WORK! 

GRATITUDES & INFINITE LOVE

EVOLVE HUMANITY

On 3/30/2023 at 10:02 AM, Squeekytoy said:

@SunnyCyn Thank you, that's great stuff.

Thank you @Squeekytoy! I didn't mention this but I think traveling helped shake my mind and opened it. I been to many many countries and I think the experiences, culture shocks, and just seeing the world and all the ancient stuff out there had a big part in really widening and cracking the mental boundaries ya know. There's nothing like just dropping down into a very different place that is different that what you have seen before, the people, the culture, weather,  the vibes!... its addicting too so you gotta watch that!  XOXO

Am I the only one who doesnt mind Leo's ''bad'' side? You are my friend Leo. Friendship by my definition means non-authority. Do what you want. Thank you for the lessons. I got them for FREE. What else can I ask for?