ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

476 posts in this topic

@Michael Jackson dude you are cherrypicking statements and bring this complete out of context. You even not explained in what context he said that. 

And you even started an extra thread for this and double Post here, as a mod this is extra work to clear things up. I would rather ask you, Are you mentally ok? 

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Michael Jackson dude you are cherrypicking statements and bring this complete out of context. You even not explained in what context he said that. 

And you even started an extra thread for this and double Post here, as a mod this is extra work to clear things up. I would rather ask you, Are you mentally ok? 

@OBEler I posted this here because my thread got locked for no reason. I guess you are already so brainwashed that you can't see the obvious.

@Michael Jackson and why not discuss this in the thread he posted in?

And why Do you bring statements out of context?

I have nothing against critical posts but you set up these in a low quality and without thinking 

I'm new and have been active at the forum these days and find conflict and judging to be the norm here, like other social media places.🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️......................................................, I don't want to be disappointed. But the administer themselves, which to be looked up to, are using verbal violencely. 

These days I've read many topics and get a not good impression around the forum...

Edited by ZGROPIUS

@ZGROPIUS Hey, what do you think Mods can do better?

Mods need good feedback just like anyone on here. 

Yeah, there tends to be a lot of conflict on forums. Everyone here has different opinions, biases, attachments, egos… it is the internet. But, also there are lots of quality conversations being had here.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

30 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@ZGROPIUS Hey, what do you think Mods can do better?

Thank you for asking, I'd love to see these actions on Mods.

• take the initiative not to provoke or participate in disputes, keep themselves separated from the situation when disputes arise. Warn people to control their emotions and maintain the values of open-mindedness, willing to understand, no violence to each other otherwise there will be consequences. (I think mister Leo should be warned)
  • When things come don’t use vocabulary or questioning that represent accusations/ unwilling to understand/ disconnection/ attacks/....
  • Guide closed perspectives and topics in the direction of open-mindedness, it can without imposing new opinions, but keep advocating the background order of open-mindedness over and over, keep understanding each other's point of view, No violence & disrespect.

:)🌟💛

The more you try to inflate your ego the more other people will try to deflate it

The more you deflate your ego the more other people will try to inflate it

Humility is power

On 25/01/2023 at 5:26 PM, Leo Gura said:

But I get your point. The key is to be respectful of people, and I have been working on that because a disrespectful attitude is too limited.

On 25/01/2023 at 6:35 AM, Leo Gura said:

If you want to associate around me, you better be a mature, honest, decent human being who can control him/her self. That's the new standard.

I will also be making an effort to improve my communication with you to rise to the level of maturity, wisdom, and respect that you deserve.

Fuck you.

Stop acting stupid.

You are so stupid it turns.

God cannot help you.

You live like PIGS in your own BULLSHIT!

Any you expect me to give you company? Fuck you.

I could beat you idiots with a crowbar. You are like a pack of degranded dogs lapping up bullshit while eyeing me.

It has almost reached the point where I don't even wanna talk to you.

I JUST WANT TO DIE. Because there is no one here intelligent enough to understand me.

GUYS! Your stupidity will cause me to kill myself. Simply because it is too cringe and I would rather be up in HEAVEN WITH GOD DRINKING AN INFINITE CUP OF TEA.

Stop embarrassing me. I see through every single one of your silly monkey human games.

@Leo Gura

Do I even need to comment?

Unhealthy vs Healthy Anger

What others from this forum said about working with me: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

17 minutes ago, flowboy said:

@Leo Gura

Do I even need to comment?

Hmm... Leo's tone here sounds much like Luke Belmar.

On 1/30/2023 at 5:19 PM, Revolutionary Think said:

I like this kind of family feel. Like you can call your cousin, nephew, and uncle a schmuck from time to time but, still make jokes with them and not hate them and them not hate you after you did that. :D

I used to tackle my little brother and pin him down..then slowly release a glob of spit from my mouth that would slowly trickle onto his face.  It doesn't mean I didn't love him 😀

I think he's still traumatized but that's another matter.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@ivankiss  I know this response may not appear to go directly to your point about presentation, but you may recognize how it does if it is taken in context and follow the effects of it.

When someone's priority is 'truth' and 'understanding' it, whatever they trust to be that 'truth' is what they use to measure everything and everyone with. The confidence that is given to it often dissolves the humility one may have had in searching for it.

If one is searching for 'truth' that implies not having it, so is naturally a humble state of being, then once one trusts their understanding of what they perceive as 'truth' it can erode that humble state of being.

This can effect the behavior of someone in how they interact with others. It is a challenge to remain in the humble state of 'unknowing' as one trusts that they have found, perceive, know and understand the 'truth'.

If one can retain that humility, they are an exception because it's psychologically paradoxical state to be. It's more typical, and justifying to the ego, to just behave as if others are 'dumb' because they don't mirror what one trusts as 'truth'.

I have attempted to connect the dots to explain what I observe about 'truth' seekers, how it can result in dismissive behavior towards others, and hopefully I did well enough in that it makes some sense.

Edited by SOUL

@flowboy holy shit! ahah. i cannot believe ive just read those things. I had to check for myself to make sure they were really said. 

And it just came out of nowhere!!!! unless someone deleted their comment where they were claiming some sort of "monumental" awakening or something but holy shit, it just came out of nowhere. 

wow, i dont even have to say anything about it this time xD 

this whole thread was started to basically address this issue.... wow xD 

Messiah complex 

spiritual ego

pseudo-intellectualism

I don't personally believe those statements but I think a lot of spiritual folks from this forum and AoB believe it.

4 hours ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

Messiah complex 

spiritual ego

pseudo-intellectualism

I don't personally believe those statements but I think a lot of spiritual folks from this forum and AoB believe it.

Just leave then. Nobody is forcing you to be here.

What I'd love for @Leo Gura to understand, is this:

lately he's been losing his patience with people and been rude and abusive.

That can happen to anyone, BUT if you're the leader of a community, and you are structurally rude and abusive to people, then what will happen over time is that ONLY the people willing to tolerate abuse, will stay.

Now you've got a group full of admirers willing to take the abuse every day, hearing how stupid and worthless they are, in exchange for being in the in-group.

And the ones who have some status, will copy that behavior, as well.

I've already seen mods (I won't name names) be very rude, dismissive and ridiculing people, more than ever before.

That's cult dynamics that Leo certainly has said multiple times he wants to absolutely prevent.

So he's shooting himself in the foot here.

Assuming he actually has feet. We've never seen proof of that.

Edited by flowboy

Unhealthy vs Healthy Anger

What others from this forum said about working with me: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@Leo Gura

I was thinking about this forum thread this morning, and here's part of what was on my mind

(Since I only have a limited view of you and don't know you, take it as you will)

I feel that in order to have a healthy forum/benefit your work/help others that it's very important not underestimate the emotion and heart side of things. You know how you see people and you immediately clearly see and know how they're lacking or behind in 'x' perspective, but the other person is still unaware of that? Well, while you can see through things, no one can see through everything and I'm sure others can see through some of your blinds spots when it comes to emotions. If you looked more into that and really continued to hone down and gain awareness on the emotional intelligence/empathy side of life, then I believe that it would only enhance the other forms of intelligence and mind side of things. (I know for myself that I lean towards feeling (vs thinking) and that I'm more rounded of a person and feel better if I can understand and improve on the thinking side of things.)

Like @flowboy said, if you are rude and abusive in your writing then that attracts certain people, will hurt others and attract you more and more headache

If you said some of those same things you wrote earlier to an individual in a relationship of some form with you, that would hurt or destroy the relationship. Why not treat others on your forum with the same relationship-building-rules, not using words of tearing down but building up? Even if you are thinking and believing something that you write (that someone is stupid, etc), some things aren't productive or okay or necessary to say to others. Maybe set boundaries on what you and others say when it comes to criticism, not allowing bullying and mean spiritedness in communication.

Edited by Myioko