ivankiss

Constructive criticism for Leo

515 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Thought Art No, I can't. You have no idea how this is affecting my psyche. All other forum members can have their signature as they want, and I can't have mine. I am literally crying now...

Mate, you're upset over your signature being made smaller. Have some perspective. Far worse things could happen to you.

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 I do not feel belittled. 

Do you have a deep understanding of reality? Forget Leo for a second. How much do you really know? I bet not that much. 

That's becsuse you look up to him.   But he's not above you.  Remember one of his videos about taking back your authority?  That's something that apples here.  You took back your authority and that's great. But many here are enchanted by the wiser and smarter guru.   And this simply cannot stand 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Michael Jackson said:

@Inliytened1 Thank you???

I truly love you.  Let's trip together sometme.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I truly love you.  Let's trip together sometme.

Yeah, definitely!

Where are you from?

@Inliytened1 I look at it like I want the best sources of information. Leo knows/ believes in his level of knowledge, awakening and development and I don’t think he should BS us and act like he doesn’t know what he knows, if he feels he knows it. 

Everyone should be aware of taking back their own authority, not falling into group think, cult ideology, toxicity of any kind. 

But, there is no one else in the world whether it’s books, videos etc that has shared such a complete picture of reality. I feel like when I am reading books from authors now I have such a deep theoretical frame of references I just consume every fucking thing. 

I will consume everything, I will burn everything down to its core. 

Yeah, I look up to Leo and there’s nothing wrong with that. But, I look up to many great scientists, gurus, mystics artists, teachers etc because well… I am on my way. I find it enjoyable, and aesthetically pleasing. I resonate with philosophy and truth.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 minutes ago, something_else said:

Mate, you're upset over your signature being made smaller. Have some perspective. Far worse things could happen to you.

He's just trolling. It's obvious.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Take a look in the mirror. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Okay i prefer someone being real over nice just a preferance...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just be grateful Leo exists. I don’t know how many of you actually watch each video or not so it’s always difficult. Plus we will always have our own interpretations which will naturally differ. This is fine. When it comes to the depth and breadth of Leo’s work all your criticism look so foolish to me personally. I am willing to listen and learn from everyone and Leo, in his own way is providing something incredible. Not to mention his openness to even have other teachers discussed here. It’s pretty rare. Like, completely rare. 

—- 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

7 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Inliytened1 Okay i prefer someone being real over nice just a preferance...

Real is fine but this is about character improvement.  We all can improve in that area. I'm far from perfect and I probably have a bigger ego than Leo, but I don't talk down to people.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

6 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Just be grateful Leo exists. I don’t know how many of you actually watch each video or not so it’s always difficult. Plus we will always have our own interpretations which will naturally differ. This is fine. When it comes to the depth and breadth of Leo’s work all your criticism look so foolish to me personally. I am willing to listen and learn from everyone and Leo, in his own way is providing something incredible. Not to mention his openness to even have other teachers discussed here. It’s pretty rare. Like, completely rare. 

—- 

You can have amazing work and still be a shitty person.   This is on full display here 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Yeah, I don’t think he is a shitty person. I kindly think you folks tend to be myopic. 

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

@Inliytened1 Yeah, I don’t think he is a shitty person. I kindly think you folks tend to be myopic. 

Maybe.  I hope I'm wrong.   We only have our perspective in the end.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

My guess is that Leo has unconscious trauma to some degree.  I don't doubt his awakenings and enlightenment.  Certain people trigger his trauma response.  I think this trauma goes very deep.  I don't want to say too much.  I mean him and this community no harm.  I also support his work. 

28 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Haha, I must just be used to people being authentically overly dramatic on this forum :P

12 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Maybe.  I hope I'm wrong.   We only have our perspective in the end.

Yeah, that’s all good. I just see the importance of his work and the need for him not being ‘nice’. I think he is deeply loving but it’s not soft.

He’s on the internet, talks about deep and often controversial things which historically always get lots of backlash. He deals with trolls, threats, people nonsense and etc… yet he still contributes and creates. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, Thought Art said:

Yeah, that’s all good. I just see the importance of his work and the need for him not being ‘nice’. I think he is deeply loving but it’s not soft.

He has a good heart.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.