Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

I'm so NOT looking forward to this seemingly endless discussion about meditation vs psychedelics... Also considering that Frank is going to talk to Curt soon and this will bring up a whole new bunch of people saying "These psychonauts are so deluded." 

It's hard to stay on this path, but I've once again decided that this is for me. Serious meditation every day all the way, it's incredibly important and powerful - but I want to honor the power of peak states. Because the question is so much deeper than simply "is this experience constant or not". 

53 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

I'm so NOT looking forward to this seemingly endless discussion about meditation vs psychedelics... Also considering that Frank is going to talk to Curt soon and this will bring up a whole new bunch of people saying "These psychonauts are so deluded." 

It's hard to stay on this path, but I've once again decided that this is for me. Serious meditation every day all the way, it's incredibly important and powerful - but I want to honor the power of peak states. Because the question is so much deeper than simply "is this experience constant or not". 

I really hope Curt does NOT speak to Frank. He seems very, very immature.  He needs to do more ego psychological work.

There is a 31 page thread about it on a polish drug forum. Seems like it's very strong for many and very weak for some. Visuals seem to be weaker than DMT but stronger than 5-MeO-DMT. People are using it so unresponsible O.o. One guy had an epilepsy attack after 40mg snorted. One guy did 60mg and it wasn't much stronger for him than 30mg which was very strong already. 

Edited by Enlightenment

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

48 minutes ago, herghly said:

I really hope Curt does NOT speak to Frank. He seems very, very immature.  He needs to do more ego psychological work.

They scheduled an interview already

50 minutes ago, Enlightenment said:

Visuals seem to be weaker than DMT but stronger than 5-MeO-DMT.

This is correct as far as my experience goes.

People are using it so unresponsible O.o. One guy had an epilepsy attack after 40mg snorted. One guy did 60mg and it wasn't much stronger for him than 30mg which was very strong already.

Don't snort it. Snorting is more intense than plugging.

Keep your doses moderate.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Does 5 meo malt or dmt or any psychidelic gives permenent removal of suffering and give me samadhi like state for 24 hours every day

I googled it and apparently it's only illegal Hungary so far. Interesting. Technically it's legal in Russia. 

2 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

Does 5 meo malt or dmt or any psychidelic gives permenent removal of suffering and give me samadhi like state for 24 hours every day

From my limited experience with them, psych-induced beneficial states wane too fast, while "state gains" from meditation/yoga have a much more lasting long effect.

Maybe if you do psychs with a sufficient regularity it will be the same effect in these terms, but for now, it seems to me psychs are kind of a magic pill - you get amazing results lightning-fast, yet, you then tend to quickly lose a lot of it. Kinda like steroidal use in Bodybuilding and magic tinctures for weight loss

But even if you lose 90% of the state, there is still a HUGE potential for breakthroughs and in this sense, this is what they give you, they help you to experience a peak and really go Vertical. And it is super useful. You can get an important insight that will recontextualize reality for you and just merely that might lead to less suffering/better state/more quality life by itself.

Psychs really feel as a tool with its cons and pros. And it's useful to have many, not just 1

Edited by Hello from Russia

59 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

Stop expecting childish things.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Proposal for an experiment. 

1) Take 10 people off the street (random sample). 

2) Give them the 5-MEO-MALT substance and some information on what they could expect from the experience. 

3) Make them fill out a questionnaire regarding their experience immediately after the experience. 

4) Make them fill out a questionnaire regarding their experience 1 year after the experience. How has their life changed since then? 

Question for the experient: Are we trying to maximize shortterm or longterm insights/happiness/love? 

Gonna wait awhile and watch reports come in. Good luck Psychonauts !;)

Don't get cocky always use proper protocol. 

Most of all, enjoy and I look forward to hearing more about how it effects you.

@JosephKnecht I would not do the experiment. That is how you get yourself in trouble. Be discreet and use it for personal use only if at all. You could easily harm 10 unsuspecting people or put yourself in jail.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Hello from Russia thanks

Also from my research doing yoga 2/3 times a  day completely removes suffering.of course suffering due to bad shadow will be there.but it gives meditative high for many hours.

5 hours ago, Thetruthseeker said:

I’m in the UK - and all the research Chems websites I've looked at don't ship to the UK. They ship to every bloody country apart from the UK. All of them. Bit disappointed 

Am I going to have to fly out to Netherlands just to ship it back to myself? Ha 

You don't want anything but domestic shipping.

26 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Yeah after this one I'm actually done with actualized.org. No disrespect intended, but this is not spirituality, nor is it profound in any way. You're just gonna end up with a massive god complex and a shallow understanding of reality. Not gonna be a part of the revolving door of fake chemical enlightenment. :) Good luck to you all.

Bruh, are you anti-psychedelics? Psychedelics are 10x time more spirtual then so called normal spirituality.

@Peo I've been further in the Bardo than most of you could dream of, including Leo. A day will come when a trip will show you in vivid detail the amount of your own farts that you've been sniffing, and then you'll realize the truth. The truth that you don't know shit. This God realization crap is kindergarten tier. The next level, the next axis that psychedelics at sufficient doses show you is mystery so profound and so deep that even God shits his pants. You're all deluding yourself, and I won't be part of it. The point of spirituality is to ride on the wings of mystery. The point is not to get stuck in sniffing your own God farts. ;)

Wishing you all the best from the bottom of my heart, I'm outta here. Peace.

3 hours ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

I googled it and apparently it's only illegal Hungary so far. Interesting. Technically it's legal in Russia. 

No, illegal in Sweden as well, since 2019 I believe.

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)