Sempiternity

5-MeO-MALT Mega-Thread

238 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, waterfire said:

Leo, 

Good job on always pushing the boundaries and exploring in ways that are authentic yo your journey of God realization and transformation. There are not many sources out there covering such topics as: holism, spiral dynamics. psychedelic awakening, sense-making, epistemological empathy, non-duality, God realization...

I have been on this path along side you and have also found that awakening with psychedelics the one way I have found to access both deep hidden trauma (giving me access to healing my childhood survival patterns), as well as, access to God in a non-dual, infinite ineffable way. I still do yoga, meditation, vision quests, dream work... as a means of supporting my psychedelic work, and like you, have found that these modalities are amazing, and fall so short of providing a radical transformational wisdom, insight, and God realization that plant medicines do.

I have tried many psychedelics, all for the purpose of deep understanding of myself and Spirit: - Iboga, Aya, Toad, Ninos, MDMA... 

I have love 5Meo DMt!!  and am looking forward to trying MALT and  the ability to deconstruct how God (I,We) are creating this reality! 

Great! Welcome

I have a few questions I wonder if you could answer:

As God (limited in the human form) what is your belief in our ability to manifest - To experience and participate as humans with our non-dual nature and have this reflect in our material reality.

Depends on what you mean by "manifest". Ultimately as the ego dissolves God starts to work through your body and mind more. Life becomes more effortless. Life flows more. Things naturally manifest themselves from your thoughts and actions.

Do you feel your experience with psychedelics and the wisdom you receive from them and the felt sense of infinite love has changed you... i.e. have you moved closer to the embodiment of this infinite love in your life? 

It has radically changed me. But at the same time I'm still me.

The more you change the more you stay the same.

I work in the field of psychedelics, integration, facilitation and it is amazing to witness the childhood survival patters that hack the human physiological systems and how hard it is for humans to transmute these patterns and live in true sovereignty and wholeness.  

There is a great book called the 5 personality patterns that has been quite insightful! it Maybe worth reading and sharing...

Interesting. Personally I don't have much experience with that stuff and trauma, so I'm not the best to comment on that. I focus all my trips on metaphysics. I know a lot of people have deep trauma, so that's good to clean up.

Thanks for sharing the book, looks useful.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It has radically changed me. But at the same time I'm still me.

The more you change the more you stay the same.

Now that is confusing.

Would love to hear reports on this. Especially from those who have experience with at least one of: 5-MeO-DMT, ketamine, God-realization. I will very likely not be using psychedelics anymore, so “I missed out.” If only I got the memo last year ? 

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I work in the field of psychedelics, integration, facilitation and it is amazing to witness the childhood survival patters that hack the human physiological systems and how hard it is for humans to transmute these patterns and live in true sovereignty and wholeness.  

There is a great book called the 5 personality patterns that has been quite insightful! it Maybe worth reading and sharing...

Interesting. Personally I don't have much experience with that stuff and trauma, so I'm not the best to comment on that. I focus all my trips on metaphysics. I know a lot of people have deep trauma, so that's good to clean up.

Thanks for sharing the book, looks useful.

@Leo Gura That reminds me, personally I have dealt with a lot of childhood trauma and so i've dove really deep into the area of mental health and trauma healing. I've found some really amazing and profound information on emotions that gives a whole new perspective from what most people (including mental health professionals) have of emotions. I've only found a few sources as there is very little information on this stuff, but what i've learned about how emotions really work and the depth and intelligence contained within them is amazing. 

I've watched a lot of your videos on emotional mastery and other stuff like that and this stuff I'm talking about is different from what you teach so i'm willing to bet you haven't heard of it.

The main idea is that by learning about the deep intelligence and complexity contained within emotions, and getting in touch with feeling rather than thinking, you realize that rather than trying to take control of your emotions in any way, if you just listen to the messages they are sending you and work with them how they want you to, your emotions are fully capable of healing themselves and creating an optimal emotional environment.

I guess because you haven't had to learn much about emotions and trauma healing and things like that you may not of encountered this stuff but I think this stuff is crucial for you to know about, as this stuff plays such a big role on your level of wholeness and integration and how much your internal/emotional needs are met vs what traumas or emotional blockages are still contained within you, which of course plays a huge role on your ability to love, which I know you care about.

Also I was thinking that since developing a deep and holistic understanding of reality is so important to you, I think it would very much be worth your time to check this stuff out, because of how big of a role emotions play in our lives and how much they influence other areas.

Check out the book 'The Language of Emotions' by Karla McLaren. 'Alchemy of the Heart' by Michael Brown is good too.

Like I said there's not much info on this perspective of emotions, so i've spent a lot of time contemplating this stuff and trying to get a deeper understanding on my own, and I've started a youtube channel to share my insights and understandings. I think if this information became popularized and got out to lots of people it could help so many, and i've discovered (through your life purpose course) that it's my life purpose to discover more about this stuff and share it with the world, so thanks for that! Hopefully this is helpful to you.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

On 9/19/2021 at 10:20 AM, impulse9 said:

@Peo I've been further in the Bardo than most of you could dream of, including Leo. A day will come when a trip will show you in vivid detail the amount of your own farts that you've been sniffing, and then you'll realize the truth. The truth that you don't know shit. This God realization crap is kindergarten tier. The next level, the next axis that psychedelics at sufficient doses show you is mystery so profound and so deep that even God shits his pants. You're all deluding yourself, and I won't be part of it. The point of spirituality is to ride on the wings of mystery. The point is not to get stuck in sniffing your own God farts. ;)

Wishing you all the best from the bottom of my heart, I'm outta here. Peace.

Don't leave! I want to hear more!

So I will share my recent experience with 5meo-malt.

2 days ago. I made my usual setup for tripping as with DMT. 

I plugged 7 scoops of 3mg, aprox 21mg on distilled water, I lay down and waited, after 40 min of fooling my self I stand up and prepared the same amount to get snorted! Sorry Leo but my ass ist too straight even for psychedelics. 

So with 21mg after maybe 10 to 15min I felt my heart beating fast enough to understand that is starting to work. The come up was easy and gentle, in the middle of the trip I still could talk to my self, I relaxed and let my self to experience the trip.

Nothing spectacular happened, I had just very deep contemplation, I refreshed a lot of insights of past trips, I just felt at a moment that I wanted to hug all the people I have ever known and cry out all their pain. 

Its lasting long!!! I suspect that on higher dose could be very overwhelming after a while but it gives the time to realize your current state and think about  it to relax, I was happy saying to my self  *I'm tripping:)*. No visuals whatsoever, clean head and the most important no nausea, the come down even smoother. I just took a taste of it and so far MALTesers taste good?

The dosage is obviously a threshold for me, on DMT my highest dose was 28mg snorting it. Dmt is killing my stomach, even after fasting from the day before to prepare my self, in the middle of the trip I need to vomit and then the trip is ruined because when the body load is gone I think I will go insane, it happened to me on my very first trip!

Malt is so gentle!  Next time I will try 28mg as with dmt to compare how strong could be, I have no idea what to expect, my concern is the long duration without a trip sitter.

That's it so far, in the next days or weeks I will manage to explore it again and will see

I plan on ordering some HCl in the next month. Has anyone tried the freebase?

On 19/09/2021 at 8:41 AM, Thetruthseeker said:

I’m in the UK - and all the research Chems websites I've looked at don't ship to the UK. They ship to every bloody country apart from the UK. All of them. Bit disappointed 

Am I going to have to fly out to Netherlands just to ship it back to myself? Ha 

It's not illegal to possess 5MEO DMT in the UK AFAIK, but suppliers are rightly wary of the UK. it is illegal (as of fairly recently) to import any psychoactive substances (including research chemicals that are later found to be psychoactive) into the UK. Whatever you're thinking of doing, bear in mind there is up to a 6-12 month prison sentence for importing.

Apparently.

15 hours ago, Insane butterfly said:

So I will share my recent experience with 5meo-malt.

2 days ago. I made my usual setup for tripping as with DMT. 

I plugged 7 scoops of 3mg, aprox 21mg on distilled water, I lay down and waited, after 40 min of fooling my self I stand up and prepared the same amount to get snorted! Sorry Leo but my ass ist too straight even for psychedelics. 

So with 21mg after maybe 10 to 15min I felt my heart beating fast enough to understand that is starting to work. The come up was easy and gentle, in the middle of the trip I still could talk to my self, I relaxed and let my self to experience the trip.

Nothing spectacular happened, I had just very deep contemplation, I refreshed a lot of insights of past trips, I just felt at a moment that I wanted to hug all the people I have ever known and cry out all their pain. 

Its lasting long!!! I suspect that on higher dose could be very overwhelming after a while but it gives the time to realize your current state and think about  it to relax, I was happy saying to my self  *I'm tripping:)*. No visuals whatsoever, clean head and the most important no nausea, the come down even smoother. I just took a taste of it and so far MALTesers taste good?

The dosage is obviously a threshold for me, on DMT my highest dose was 28mg snorting it. Dmt is killing my stomach, even after fasting from the day before to prepare my self, in the middle of the trip I need to vomit and then the trip is ruined because when the body load is gone I think I will go insane, it happened to me on my very first trip!

Malt is so gentle!  Next time I will try 28mg as with dmt to compare how strong could be, I have no idea what to expect, my concern is the long duration without a trip sitter.

That's it so far, in the next days or weeks I will manage to explore it again and will see

Good to hear that it's gentle and pleasant for you too.

5-MeO-DMT can be pretty rough and brutal.

MALT is more erotic and warm for me.

Careful, it packs an epic mindfuck at high doses. It will melt your whole reality down to a puddle.

Terrifying levels of Love and Unity are possible. Say goodbye to all sense of "other".

Super gentle. No deep trips yet, but it's nice.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@SaltyMeatballs Snort softer, you can get technique down where it doesn't burn.. Try different head placements. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

25mg snorted....

It's twisted.... The world continued to work normally, I was inverted in time.... Started to get cold... Had some realizations, one source, this/present/consciousness is the focus/ all that exists... And many others... But a bit too twisted, will stick to 5meo DMT, which is super clear and less body load

also it lasts 5+hours, compared to 1hr for 5meodmt...

Interesting substance all the same...

I tried 5-Meo-MALT the first time this weekend. It is a red brownish powder, almost orange when solved in water.

Plugged ~10mg with only mind effects. Could easily have been Placebo, maybe i did the plugging wrong but I don't know what could have gone wrong.

After one hour I decided so snort another ~10mg. Hurt more than other substances, even though it was just such a tiny amount. Lots of bitter slime ran down my throat. I focused on keeping my airways open in case of an allergic reaction. I think there was no real constriction, only numb feelings. After 5-10mins the uncomfortable feelings in the nose went away.

A strong comfortable feeling in my body began to rise. Almost sexual and a feeling of strength and high self esteem. Like strong masculine sexual energy. I felt similar on mushrooms before - but this was more direkt and without any visuals.

After ~30mins the sexual feeling settled in the background and I started to become very focused and aware. Still very confident. Visually I saw many details and was able to focus very steadily in on things. A deep feeling of peace. Comparable to after a 10 day vipassana retreat.

As a first impression I can affirm that this substance increases awareness very direct, without all that twisted shizzle that happens on mushrooms.

On mushrooms I had way stronger trips before. Probably this was a threashhold dose for me. But hey - I have 480mg more to experiment xD

1 hour ago, Sebiwert said:

Plugged ~10mg with only mind effects. Could easily have been Placebo, maybe i did the plugging wrong but I don't know what could have gone wrong.

Nothing went wrong, you just need a higher dose.

A breakthrough dose will be incredible.

@Leo Gura I have had no break throughs with MALT, only insights into transcending sexual taboo. Just an organ.

◭"89"

@Thought Art What was your highest dose?

When all else fails and you want a breakthrough, vape it in a crack pipe.

@Leo Gura I vaped it a couple months ago. Each week slowly ramping up from 5,10, 15, 20,25, 30 and so far nothing major. It's subtle and enjoyable.

Though, I tend to break up the higher doses into 2 or 3 rips. Maybe I just need to dive in head first next time after ensuring proper safety and spiritual protocol.

Will try again in a few months when I have free time.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"