Leo Gura

Collecting Questions For 1 Million Subs AMA Special Video

345 posts in this topic

How is the book progressing?

Do you have any interesting trip stories?

Will you ever create a spiritual community in real life? 

Do you have any pets? If not will you in the future? 

Here is a question that I really want answered. As teaching is a paramount skill to build with my life purpose.

Leo, how did you learn to teach the way you do?

Being able to teach with basically no cuts and no messing up. To teach with such effectiveness, and to go into profound levels of DEPTH into a topic as you do. The way you hammer home a point at all angles. The way you present information in a specific way to match the paradigm of your viewer. (ex: The scientific/Rationalist minded paradigm, a closed mind, a skeptic, etc.)

How did you learn to build that skill?

How deep and thoroughly do you need to know a topic to be able to teach it like that?

What’s the thinking process in creating such an effective lesson?

What's the structure?

What were the grueling practice routines that you put yourself through?

Tell me about the amount of time you dedicated to practicing teaching like that.

What are some examples of practice routines you've used?

What is some information that has helped inform your practice/craft? (Books/lectures you studied to build this skill, principles you follow, techniques you employ, etc)

In other words: Tell me about the meat that makes the sausage.

Congratulations on the 1 million, you've earned it all, and you deserve many more.

Namaste.

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

What were your biggest struggles or weaknesses when you were 10 years younger?

How often do you visit your family?

Edited by max duewel

One deep insight about life you with held from us.

One deep insight about relationship/dating/sex you withheld from us

One insight that you withheld coz of political correctness 

Have you ever bragged about your own experience(that never happened) so to lift our motivation or open us to possibility? 

How long you associated with your brother with digital marketing. Where you doing it even after actualized.org for more income? 

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

In my humble opinion, you are one of the best in Research and Development.

Insights in Dating, Life Purpose, Psychedelics, you said you can create another course to land a job with Game development studios and I am sure many other fields or problems with profound insights and practical how-to knowledge and leverage.

Are there any counter-intuitive insights about research that you would want to share? Are there powerful habits or routines that are generally missed or is it mostly mastery of the fundamentals(eg. Note-taking, Maintaining Commonplace book, Contemplation, etc. ) that compounds over time?

Thanks for being here! :)

If there would be a choice, what would you prefer, unconsciousness forever after death so no possibility of suffering or consciousness continuing so who knows what torture you may eventually dream up?

Have you thought about hair transplant or hair system? Why not?

Have you thought about making a second YT channel for a conscious vlogging type of stuff?

What's the most unconscious/devil thing you still do?

"Buddhism is for losers and those who will die one day."

-- Kenneth Folk

Do you have any plans on exploring magick more seriously? 

Are you planning another meditation retreat?

Edited by Michal__

Whats the best question should i ask from you and from somebody i randomly meet on the street?

• Is the future predictable? To what extent and how?
  • Does Consciousness = Free will? In the sense that higher consciousness = more free will. This might require a whole video in itself :D
  • Why don't you appear in interviews except for a couple of relatively lesser-known YouTubers? 
  • Do you have any future projects planned to build and maintain the Actualized.org community?
  • How do you plan to ensure that YOUR work, like most teachers, is not twisted, misinterpreted, and used for selfish means after you die / leave your body consciously?

Well deserved 1M subs! Thank you Leo.. You continue to be an inspiration. 

Any chance of expanding beyond youtube to a different platform? For example: Twitch tv

I would like to see you do interviews/talks with non dual masters like Rupert Spira, Mooji, Adyashanti, Ken Wilber etc. Would you consider doing such things in future episodes? 

Edited by andyjohnsonman

Why do you think than living alone by yourself and doing your hobbies (even if it’s self help or spirituality) is more selfless and mature than raising a kid and devote your time, money and life for him? You definitely got some avoidant attitude to such an important topic like family and raising kids. 

1. If we are all part of ONE consciousness, how are we able to have the visceral experience of being separate (I'm trying to figure out what the process that enables this to happen might look like)?

2. What is the thread that connects our small selves to the rest of the one consciousness (there MUST be a thread connecting our small selves to the rest of the whole if it is all truly ONE, but what is/are that/those thread(s))?

3. What's your best guess for what happens after death?  

4. Is there any more detail you can shed on what the most original/pure form of consciousness is like (if there is such a thing)?

5. How is it that consciousness/existence came to be? It's so hard for me to wrap my mind around the idea that it has just always existed. At the same time, I can't think of a better alternative (ie consciousness/existing arising from unconsciousness/nonexistence, infinite regress, etc)? On some level, I get that I'm trying to use my dual mind/reality to try to understand nonduality and how that's fundamentally flawed, but I also have a strong intuition that more can be grasped/understood on this point.

6. How do we know that there's nothing else outside of 'god consciousness'? That the nondual/infinite god consciousness isn't just secretly nested inside of an even greater consciousness/reality?

7. Do you think there is a POV of consciousness that is the godhead POV (ie can see/experience everything at once), or is it just all fragmented?  

8. How does god consciousness, in its purely nondual/infinite form, create the first duality? How does it even move/act to do that if there is no subject/object to begin with! What allows it to morph itself from nondual into dual?

9. What are some of the hard limits of the human mind (sober)?

10. Is there any more detail you can shed on what 'nothing' is? I know you've said that you mean 'formlessness' rather than actual non-existence, but I'm curious if there's some way that 'nothing' could truly mean 'non-existence.' I think it's worth probing deeper here (even though I know you disagree).

11. Do you think that everything ultimately is good, or at least neutral? I worry a lot about unbearable suffering for an infinite timeline.

12. How can people identify and overcome their greatest fears (it's often very hard to even identify root fears in the first place, because they hide)?

13. Does god consciousness even have free will (maybe not, because having free will might require subject/object, and god consciousness seems to be a nondual being)?

14. Bonus: Why do you think my mind is obsessed with all of these questions? :)

Congrats on hitting 1M!

Edited by communitybuilder

Do you get recognized in public and how do these interactions go? Worst/Best experience?

What is your families opinion on your videos?

Edited by John Mitchell

Hello Leo! Congratz!

• What is your life purpose statement? How has it morphed from the beginning of actualized.org up until now?
  • How long did the longest intimate relationship you had with a girl last, and why did you break up if you did?
  • Please describe one or more of the top sexual experiences you have had with a girl
  • Do you currently have any other creative/artistic pursuits/interests?
  • What are your top 10 values?

what is you daily routine like? how do you like to spend time when not working? what are your friends like? how many friends do you havce?

8 hours ago, Apparition of Jack said:

Honest question - why are you bald? 

I can answer this one... Because I had to write a story about a Bald Eagle. :D 

@Leo Gura 

1) Out of all the insights that you've had, which insight was the hardest to accept?  

2) How much your upbringing had an effect on your adult life? Were there any specific childhood events that led to actualized.org? 

3) How do you think actualized.org will be perceived hundred and a thousand years from now? 

Congratulations on the milestone.

Namaste. 

• What are some of your dirty secrets?
  • What were your darkest moments?
  • What are your everyday struggles?