Leo Gura

Make Your 2020 General Election Predictions Here!

2,418 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

the-delusion-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

"You wont accept it because of your hateful biases but, let's see if you can try thinking rationally" 

Lol 

the-projection-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg

When the little green guy and the big black guy agree on something you know you fucked up. 

Edited by Opo

@Opo ???

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

???

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

3 minutes ago, Ananta said:

???

Most realistic scenario xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, Onecirrus said:

@Ananta Does anyone remember how this movie ended?

Sell me this bankrupt !

God is love

And God in them

'In his first speech as US president-elect, Biden vowed "not to divide but unify" the country' (BBC news website today). 

Is this just rhetoric or if not, how's he planning to unify his progressive supporters with Trump's side? If he is serious about unity, that implies some major compromises and policy changes. Will he stick with some liberal policy (I don't call him left wing) or look for a middle ground at the right hand side of the democrats? 

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Televangelist preacher Kenneth Copeland and his congregation coping with the election result:

6 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Televangelist preacher Kenneth Copeland and his congregation coping with the election result:

@Forestluv Lol, his last name has never been more appropriate xD

Then after the televangelist we have another act, RATA, ACTA, TATTA, MATA, KATA 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

14 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

19 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

'In his first speech as US president-elect, Biden vowed "not to divide but unify" the country' (BBC news website today). 

Is this just rhetoric or if not, how's he planning to unify his progressive supporters with Trump's side? If he is serious about unity, that implies some major compromises and policy changes. Will he stick with some liberal policy (I don't call him left wing) or look for a middle ground at the right hand side of the democrats? 

If he’s a man of his word, and if Democrats in Congress agree on unification rather than a liberal agenda, there will be many compromises and stalemates to keep the current status quo. The Republicans have already undergone one traumatic event as it is. It may not be helpful to keep pushing for social reforms and pile on more trauma.

7 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

The threat level against Joe Biden must be huge from all the crazy fanatic Trump supporters who love Trump and hate Biden. Especially from the heavily armed and violent Proud Boys extremists. See picture below.

5f7498800ab50d00184ad404.jpeg

https://www.insider.com/proud-boys-trump-debate-who-what-comments-hate-group-2020-9

33 OOO gun related death every year.

Seems like a safe country to live in !

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

7 hours ago, snowyowl said:

Is this just rhetoric or if not, how's he planning to unify his progressive supporters with Trump's side? If he is serious about unity, that implies some major compromises and policy changes.

Sounds like PC BS to me. Unity is only possible at the second tier level in Spiral Dynamics and to bring a whole country to that level within a few years is unrealistic. People WANT conflict, so Biden is basically lying (see Leo's video about lying).

I am very happy that the news media outlets and many prominent politicians have already officially acknowledged and announced Biden's and Harris's victory!

However, Biden so far only won by a narrow margin not just for the entire election, but also won by relatively narrow margins for each state. Now, didn't some people on this forum say that if Biden wins by a narrow margin (especially if he barely wins each of the states he needs to legitimately win at least 270 electoral votes) then Trump would be able to easily take this to SCOTUS to have the conservative majority rule in his favor, thereby ultimately allowing his to steal the election?

10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

This is amazing 

@Lyubov

E15ADF97-B898-4CCF-9002-211C4564CD67.gif

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Trump nominated 3 supreme court justice in his time in office. All interestingly helped George Bush claim the election after the media prematurely called it for Algore. Neil Gorsuch, Brett Kavanaugh & Amy Comey Barret were all named to be the people who helped Bush with the case.

What is this man up to???

Source:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/17/politics/bush-v-gore-barrett-kavanaugh-roberts-supreme-court/index.html

?

Correction: I cant find any articles saying Gorsuch played an active role however he was a part of the Bush Administration. On the other hand Chef Justice Roberts helped Bush. 

Edited by Vipassana

@Vipassana that don't happen in the case of Trump, he has been jinxed forever. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.