Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I am so thrilled that you will be touring Leo, and although I am in Montreal, I will attend in all cities within a 10 hour-drive radius. I see Montreal is on your list for later phases, I am involved in the Spiritual community here and can guarantee you'll have a good turnout. I can also suggest restaurants, meetings spaces, hotels, etc. anything you need, consider me your personal assistant while you are here. I can also be your interpreter, I am fluent in French. Spreading the Leo Love! Bless!

Edited by Driven Woman
Forgot to add interpreter services!

@Rilles Thank you! It does describe me well. I've always been a "go-getter" but my life was transformed when I discovered Actualized.org, I am now driven by my inner being, consciousness and enlightenment. I am so grateful to Leo for all his wisdom.

Edited by Driven Woman
grammar

6 minutes ago, Driven Woman said:

@Rilles Thank you! It does describe me well. I've always been a "go-getter" but my life was transformed when I discovered Actualized.org, I am now driven by my inner being, consciousness and enlightenment. I am so grateful to Leo for all his wisdom.

bless you, welcome :) 

don't be too driven in seriousness though ! some are losts in ventriloquism here

Edited by Strikr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sbw__MsJZ0

We know nothing, and even, I m not sure. a.V.e

@Paulus Amadeus I am moving to Eindhoven and was wondering about the spiritual community in The Netherlands. You say that Leo would have a lot of people attend in Amsterdam, that makes me really happy to hear! It doesn't really surprise me, The Dutch people are very forward-thinking and open-minded. Maybe we can hook up and you can expose me to some of the spiritual community there. If they love Leo, I love them already. 

if i had money to blow like that id go to each meetup 

yes im crazy

Any update on dates for Phase 1? I’m in SF and it’d be helpful to know ahead of time so I can submit my RTO 3 weeks in advance. 

Also, will there be an announcement on what the emphasis of this seminar/meetup will be about, what it will entail, etc.?

Leo I'm in Chicago so would love for you to come there sometime in 2019.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

*pounds table demanding when I get to find out when I get to see Leo’s legs* 

On 12/2/2018 at 2:01 AM, goodwig said:

+2 for Toronto! My gf and I live in Ottawa but would without a doubt clear our schedules and drive to Toronto!

I'd like to take a carpool, lol.

Edited by caelanb

:D

@Shubham chaudhary  All of us living in Scandinavia could also go to Germany, it is very very cheap for us. Going to central Europe first is a good idea

@Leo Gura Great thanks,Leo. That must be so exciting and amazing.I am so hopefully you come to China and give lectures and workshop one day, and people here would love it so much.  Thanks for all of your hard work.

If you come to Europe I will take a flight from Israel especially to be there. By the way, you have a lot of followers from Israel, If you want to come I can gather the people here and help you arrange the place in Tel Aviv or any other city in here.

@Jeff Zhang I wish there could be one in China as well, haha xD ... Looks like we're gonna have to wait a while for that, though.

I've already made the first draft of my annual plan for next year. Planning to take a trip to LA and San Francisco with my girlfriend next October, shame the dates don't work out too well. I have a feeling I'm going to have to wait until 2020 before attending one of these events.

Looks like I could  get to Seattle, by boat, pretty cheap... but then I'd need a place to stay for 2 nights, because the ferry only runs at night on the way there, and only in the morning on the way back. It would be much easier for me to go to Vancouver, if that becomes a stop, but Seattle is possible if I can track down old friends there... keep me posted ?

@GabrielWallace haha~~,Shenzhen, Shanghai are ideal place. I am afraid Leo wouldn't bother to come given the such small amount of  audience in China.