Leo Gura

Actualized Tour Coming Soon To A City Near You

332 posts in this topic

I would love to see this happen after this Coronavirus! Miami area.

Come to Australia :(

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Would you come to Australia if we crowd funded your travel + accommodation. I know it is a long way, but there are a lot of Actualizers in Australia, so I think it is possible that Aussie's would support it. @Leo Gura

On 4/11/2020 at 1:40 PM, Mada_ said:

Would you come to Australia if we crowd funded your travel + accommodation. I know it is a long way, but there are a lot of Actualizers in Australia, so I think it is possible that Aussie's would support it. @Leo Gura

And Kiwis! :)

Seattle is the nearest city. Would be epic to talk game and maybe hit a club with you man lol.

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, just out of curiosity, have you ever considered doing a live virtual group event/seminar/course? I think it would not only provide a positive community atmosphere, but it would also be pretty neat to connect with folks on this forum more vividly, as well as to learn your material in a real-time fashion. :)

Edited by VioletFlame
Question for Leo

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

Amazing!!! all my support and love. It's a great project and the next step of Actualized.org. Also, I'm interested that this goes well, so that u come to Europe one day:P

On 2/8/2019 at 4:46 AM, now is forever said:

i‘m sure we all are still alive in 2020... and then maybe it could be a mixed continent tour?

This aged so well.

awesome stuff, Leo. Hope to see you in London one day!

softly into the Abyss...

On 11/6/2018 at 11:53 AM, Sukhpaal said:

@Leo Gura It's a bit over 3 hours. If you came to Vancouver, I'd buy even 4-5 tickets if I had to make it worth your while xD

I second this.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

17 hours ago, VioletFlame said:

Hey Leo, just out of curiosity, have you ever considered doing a live virtual group event/seminar/course? I think it would not only provide a positive community atmosphere, but it would also be pretty neat to connect with folks on this forum more vividly, as well as to learn your material in a real-time fashion. :)

Hey guys--how do you feel about this idea? Of course it's not up to me, but I think it would be a pretty cool experience to attend a live virtual Actualized.org event/workshop of some kind and connect with everyone in this community more intimately. Just a thought--would love to hear someone else's opinion on this! 

Edited by VioletFlame

"Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand." --Patti Smith

"Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars, hearing guitars...Like Someone In Love" 

I would be funny that after so many pages Leo would decide not to go on the tour. It would be plausible. He is health issues. 

In Tate we trust

OMG YES I would seriously consider traveling from Europe to participate! ??

Hey Leo!

Are you going to do another socializing "tour" like you did?

I want to meet you.

I am from Israel and we have a small conscious group here.. we would like to meet you :)

BTW I am flying to the US sometime soon so if hopefully you are doing these meetings I will schedule myself with it.

4 minutes ago, RoerAmit said:

I am from Israel and we have a small conscious group here.. we would like to meet you :)

??

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.