Stef

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

219 posts in this topic

INFP. Although I'm not typical I don't think. I'm 5w4 so I suppose I'm less artistic, more left brained.

Personality test 5 nov 18.JPG

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

INFP-A

Im a dreamer. I giggled at some of the questions, they seem silly from the perspective of Unconditonal Love 😛 As it assumes we are all looking for happiness outside of us, and that we are identified with the thinking mind.

Blessings.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

INTJ as fuck.

Understand, then, that it is not because of your righteousness that the LORD, your God, is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stiff-necked people.
Dt 9:6

I'm ESFP.

I too prefer Socionics over MBTI.

"Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness" - Chuang-Tzu

@Stef My personality result has changed at least 5-6 times over the course of 3 years, only the N has been consistent. And my Understandmyself.com result has changed dramatically multiple times too. 

Personality tests do not work for me. I recommend people to retake the test every 6 months to see if they change much, perhaps others get very consistent results.

INFJ-T. It seems accurate.

Edited by Aster

What are the extremely "Turbulent" types of Actualized doing to manage their anxiety ? This could really cripple ones ambitions and progress .

I am hoping to find real workinng solutions and not just trying to reason yourself of out off a Turbulence temperament. 

@non_nothing I'm the commander too!

ENTJ-T

Personality type: “The Commander” (ENTJ-T)
Individual traits: Extraverted – 72%, Intuitive – 85%, Thinking – 65%, Judging – 58%, Turbulent – 64%
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Social Engagement

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

ISFJ

Counter phobic enneatype 6

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn