Stef

Myers-Briggs Personality Type Indicator

293 posts in this topic

I'm INFJ. I'd been consistently typing as somewhere between INFJ and INFP since high school, but finally went through a website where she gives real life examples of the differences and focuses on the cognitive functions background, and that's what really settled it. For what it's worth, I'd really suggest looking into the cognitive function stacks. That's what's really cool to me. :) Knowing my MBTI and that of my friends has helped a ton with all my relationships. 

CAMPAIGNER (ENFP-T)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I've gotten the same one as last time (~3 months ago)

INTP PERSONALITY (“THE LOGICIAN”)

Edited by Phrae

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

I'm an ISTJ but my boss was a INTJ and knowing this greatly helped with understanding some of his quirks and the way he thought about problems.

It's shocking how dead-on this description fits me: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-intp/

The disciplined nature of their Ti compels INTPs to frame many things as a goal or challenge. These challenges may be physical (e.g., trying to achieve an ideal state of health or fitness), intellectual, practical, psychoemotional (e.g., becoming self-actualized),...

Lol, check! :D

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Quite a lot of INTPs here. Which is not surprising considering our natural drive to self-actualization and the name of the forums :D

Ha ha this is new to me and soooo interesting ... INFP ... Me to a tee!

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It's shocking how dead-on this description fits me: http://personalityjunkie.com/the-intp/

Lol, check! :D

Haha, nice!

Check this one as well. It's so descriptive and accurate to the point of being scary!

http://www.intp.org/intprofile.html

And this explains your entire life.

http://www.intpexperience.com/

Edited by Neuroticon

INFJ or INFP - I've taken the Myers Briggs many times and always score like 49/51 in favor of either the J or P. INFJ generally fits better though.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

I got: ISTJ - Logistician - ISTJ-A

Mind: 27% extraverted, 73% introverted

Energy: 41% intuitive, 59% observant

Nature: 58% thinking, 42% feeling

Tactics: 67% judging, 33% prospecting

Identity: 75% assertive, 25% turbulent

Interesting, and I do indeed recognize myself in the result, but one thing that I don't like about these kinds of tests is that they put you in a box, and that box is tied to a stereotype, and once people know what box you're in they very easily start treating you based on the attached stereotype instead of as the unique person that you are.

For that reason I absolutely hate it when for example companies try to seriously use this test to judge job applicants. It's fine for entertainment purposes, but you shouldn't assign too much meaning to the result.

Besides that, people can change, in fact what we're all doing in this community is trying to grow and change. It's not a good idea to take the result as the definitive and fixed answer on who you are as a person for your whole life.