Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Show off :ph34r:

Yeah I mean... I guess it's something which should be kept to yourself. Nobody will understand your momentum.

Leo can confirm. I was yelling at him I got it! I fucking got it finally!  roughly 2 weeks ago.

Edited by egoless

3 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

>:( did you just call me a zen devil?

There are two types of people in the world. AND YOU SUCK! :D

Maybe I like to suck !

9_9

Edit: well i think enough shitpost has been said, we should probably stop :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Leo says something along the lines of : everything is infinite, reality is infinite, it's all one thing but what is it? You know it's never gonna be possible to know.

Would that not just be objective reality, we don't know how life and the big bang etc were created but we just accept that everything is just as it is?  (Self deception) 

15 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

@pluto you tell 'em...

n8 folks :)

B R E A T H E

PLEASE !!! Read this! So as I am just becoming conscious of myself because of my own shrooms I wanted to contact leo and ask if he already was enlightened... and look what i bumped into... there is no coincidence when your eyes are open. Everything is connected and has a reason. 

Psychedelics and meditation are the answer.

it transforms the “ ? “ to “ ! “ .

I myself right now have used my own grown mushrooms. All I see is an infinite ocean of love. Non-duality. Right now I have become CONSCIOUS of the universe, of myself. What I also have noticed is that the feeling of mushrooms is very similar to dmt. Even the taste and movement in my mouth. What I am trying to say is that they have something in common these “psychedelics” . There is a reason it is illegal... they don’t want you to realize what you are. 

1 minute ago, The black sheep said:

PLEASE !!! Read this! So as I am just becoming conscious of myself because of my own shrooms I wanted to contact leo and ask if he already was enlightened... and look what i bumped into... there is no coincidence when your eyes are open. Everything is connected and has a reason. 

Psychedelics and meditation are the answer.

it transforms the “ ? “ to “ ! “ .

I myself right now have used my own grown mushrooms. All I see is an infinite ocean of love. Non-duality. Right now I have become CONSCIOUS of the universe, of myself. What I also have noticed is that the feeling of mushrooms is very similar to dmt. Even the taste and movement in my mouth. What I am trying to say is that they have something in common these “psychedelics” . There is a reason it is illegal... they don’t want you to realize what you are. 

do you even see keyboard keys or words on a screen?

1 hour ago, Cammy said:

Leo says something along the lines of : everything is infinite, reality is infinite, it's all one thing but what is it? You know it's never gonna be possible to know.

Would that not just be objective reality, we don't know how life and the big bang etc were created but we just accept that everything is just as it is?  (Self deception) 

The gas ran out on this one, and you fired the whole machine back up. 

BE440B55-9754-48A7-92B9-A344DC161B03.gif

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

20 hours ago, MM1988 said:

But for real though. There are Monks training for enlightenment their whole live living in a temple and for them it takes decades if it is happening anyway. Leo said hes meditating about an hour a day, and I think he's into spirituality for about 5 years. I mean, what are the chances? 

@MM1988 I think is because the will and mindset is more important than the time invested.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

It will be uploaded in the next day or two.

I appreciate the extra videos, Leo. Uploading more than once (a week) is pretty rare from you.

Just curious, are you going to go back to your weekly uploads after this blows over? I think we'd appreciate some sort of change or update to your actualized.org youtube channel. If not, well that's okay too! :D 

Edited by Alii

32 minutes ago, Alii said:

I appreciate the extra videos, Leo. Uploading more than once (a week) is pretty rare from you.

Just curious, are you going to go back to your weekly uploads after this blows over? I think we'd appreciate some sort of change or update to your actualized.org youtube channel. If not, well that's okay too! :D 

Yes, the weekly videos will continue. I'm just working on making myself more authentic within them, and trying to make them more potent.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

@phoenix666 Yeah, I really like the fact that I was aware of the egoic reaction, even if I could not stop it.

neither could I. if I got it correctly, it will eventually stop itself, the key is being aware of it :)

whatever arises, love that

@Shamrock <3

this is powerful! I'm glad for you!

I notice more and more how much social interaction, connection and energy from other people influences my mood, mind and generally my level of consciousness. 

whatever arises, love that

Such confusion on this forum. It was nice to see you smile, Leo - feeling no difference between the body and the world is ineffable and I cried a little bit sharing that with someone. It's not like it sounds and we don't get to talk about it with loved ones. That is why this place is special. ? I am holding questions and observing my own judgements.

nothing is anything

Whenever I was close to an experience like this (dropping of self) after smoking the mild psychedelic called weed, there's something different than usual that happens. 

While usually I would see things in my mind's eye and say "not it", everything I saw I immediately noticed as me. And the things I saw were incredibly beautiful. I don't have a clue why this happens. I just automatically identified and got closer in this way to whatever I was seeing. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Leo Gura so based on your case. Enlightenment happens with sudden strike and not gradually over long period of time?

1 hour ago, egoless said:

@Leo Gura so based on your case. Enlightenment happens with sudden strike and not gradually over long period of time?

Both

A sudden strike is often years in the making, like a dormant volcano. And much work remains afterwards for integration and embodiment, and further enlightenment experiences.

There's no easy, binary way out, the way most people love to assume.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I dont know what to say about this video. The only thing i know for sure is that i am not as developed as i thought i am. I am puzzled in a weird way, i haven't fix basic needs yet but i still bother with nonduality. Maybe i am chasing two rabbits...