Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

Hope he comes back real soon to tell us more about the experience.

@pluto amen.

@Mighty Mouse Shhh here he comes -  omg dude that was so funny ? 

@Joseph Maynor There are stages and it could also happen all at once. The stages, anyone could do and get ‘there’. Anyone.  The all at once, 1 in a billion odds I think.

My 2 cents....There’s realization of the duality of one’s own mind, conceptual nonduality, mental equanimity, the oneness experience, the absolute experience, then the ultimate blow out that actual reality is literally you and there is no other thing (the Alone ❤️), they’re is no thing at all, you are not a thing and not not a thing either, everything sensed is completely your illusion, what you are in actuality is eternal.  That last one, doesn’t matter if it’s on a trip or not, it is so permanent it could not be undone even if you tried. *It’s not that you experience that you are everything - you are still you - and you experience that everything is you. Sounds subtle, but it’s all the difference. There is no unseeing what you are and what is illusion.  When someone says it’s not an illusion - lol - God, you, it telling you, that they are real and not illusionary. Consider how funny that is, when you know you are them the whole time. They just don’t know what they are. Nothing wrong with that (obviously lmao!), it’s just very funny in a mind f way. 

Wether this eternal you is love itself, or a void of nothingness without conscious awareness of it’s self...clearly we can agree no one believes anyone, nor should they, so it’s limited of course to experience of what you are. It is worth considering though, that if you consider yourself conscious as a result of the body & brain, but you don’t think God is conscious, you are actually saying you are conscious and God is not. Also, very funny. 

Side note, lots of people claiming it’s a void, who have not experienced the mental equanimity, let alone the rest. It is not helpful to anyone on the forum when someone speaks with false confidence from fear and ignorance. Every time someone does this, they are hurting themselves the most, that is the nature of self depreciation, you’re further from any realizations, as the path is through the self. One’s own healing should then be the priority, not a forum comment. Stating enlightenment is not real reveals you have not experienced it, or any of the most profound experiences, and solidifys that you won’t. Short of a human never having formed an ego or any concept of self as human, Enlightenment is a real experience.   

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The more I watch the video, the more he's describing my current experience

But I'm clearly not enlightened either.

tenor.gif?itemid=3562867

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 minutes ago, brovakhiin said:

No, I've tripsitted someone who went deep and he acted similarly. You completely drop your humanity itself and all social inhibitions, and it's the most crazy thing ever. It's not overacting, it's just expressing how fucking unbelievably crazy enlightenment actually is, something I feel most seekers severely underestimate. It was authentic af

What was he taking?  Am I missing the obvious?  This is like one of those news stories missing the key piece of information.  Until we know those details, we are just spinning our wheels folks.  Yeah, I need more information to comment on Leo's video one way or another.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@pluto amen.

@Mighty Mouse Shhh here he comes -  omg dude that was so funny ? 

@Joseph Maynor There are stages and it could also happen all at once. The stages, anyone could do and get ‘there’. Anyone.  The all at once, 1 in a billion odds I think.

My 2 cents....There’s realization of the duality of one’s own mind, conceptual nonduality, mental equanimity, the oneness experience, the absolute experience, then the ultimate blow out that actual reality is literally you and there is no other thing (the Alone ❤️), they’re is no thing at all, you are not a thing and not not a thing either, everything sensed is completely your illusion, what you are in actuality is eternal.  That last one, doesn’t matter if it’s on a trip or not, it is so permanent it could not be undone even if you tried. *It’s not that you experience that you are everything - you are still you - and you experience that everything is you. Sounds subtle, but it’s all the difference. There is no unseeing what you are and what is illusion.  When someone says it’s not an illusion - lol - God, you, it telling you, that they are real and not illusionary. Consider how funny that is, when you know you are them the whole time. They just don’t know what they are. Nothing wrong with that (obviously lmao!), it’s just very funny in a mind f way. 

Wether this eternal you is love itself, or a void of nothingness without conscious awareness of it’s self...clearly we can agree no one believes anyone, nor should they, so it’s limited of course to experience of what you are. It is worth considering though, that if you consider yourself conscious as a result of the body & brain, but you don’t think God is conscious, you are actually saying you are conscious and God is not. Also, very funny. 

Side note, lots of people claiming it’s a void, who have not experienced the mental equanimity, let alone the rest. It is not helpful to anyone on the forum when someone speaks with false confidence from fear and ignorance. Every time someone does this, they are hurting themselves the most, that is the nature of self depreciation, you’re further from any realizations, as the path is through the self. One’s own healing should then be the priority, not a forum comment. Stating enlightenment is not real reveals you have not experienced it, or any of the most profound experiences, and solidifys that you won’t. Short of a human never having formed an ego or any concept of self as human, Enlightenment is a real experience.   

Maybe both of us or neither of us are right.  That's always a possibility with beliefs too, is it not?  Paradoxically it is true that Enlightenment has levels and also has no levels.  And that paradox can be detached from as well.  Dis-identify with thoughts, the voice, and emotions.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

But he didn't say anything he hasn't said before, or did he?

1 minute ago, Mighty Mouse said:

There are two types of people in this world. Those who don't know they're wrong, and those who do. And that's a fact.

Ok.  If that makes you feel significant, go for that.

6 minutes ago, DogeD said:

But he didn't say anything he hasn't said before, or did he?

I didn't get any pearls of wisdom out of it but it was an compelling watch.

Edited by star ark

3 minutes ago, blazed said:

@Joseph Maynor

Dude... Didn't you say was leaving the forum for 2 weeks!?

You can't even keep to your word on basic things man... No self control.

Just kidding.

I trust Leo but you know you never know...  Haha next thing you know he's creating a RASA video course to give you loc levels of 1000 @ $500 a videoxD

Leo's new video brought me back.  Outrageous.  How the hell could I sleep with that video.  Impossible.  

Ok, I'm going back on my sabbatical now.  See ya.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

11 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

There are two types of people in this world. Those who don't know they're wrong, and those who do. And that's a fact.

What if you're wrong ? :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@blazed Are they really charging that much for that nonsense or is this a joke?

Good thing now.

I know that I can attend Leo workshop now. B|

God is love

And God in them

@blazed That's really fucked up.  I'd imagined like 100 at most.

Then again 300 is what I store away to spend for the whole month.

Damn.

To the people who says Leo gone apeshit in his last video.

He's saying the same things he said for years, except this time he's experiencing it.

God is love

And God in them

6 hours ago, Shroomdoctor said:

but I will not judge this negatively mind, so please shut up.

@Shroomdoctor I learned at a 10 day Vipassana meditation course that you should always just observe all thoughts without judgement whether good or bad. Instead of saying 'shut up' in my head I would just smile at the thought (observe) and realise that these thoughts (mind) are essentially not my true nature. I believe this technique will in effect have a better success rate of lowering these thoughts in the future (stripping away the ego slowly) than fighting against it. 

I agree with @Heart of Space though about your attitude and open mind. I just wanted to share what I learned because it's helping me to reduce my ego.

There's Ayahuasca, There's Shrooms, and then There's Mighty Mouse.

B R E A T H E