Adam M

did u guys see this shit

257 posts in this topic

I didn't fully understand everything that was being said in the video, but I enjoyed the raw authenticity of the whole experience. It takes a lot of courage to show such vulnerability and authenticity. Thanks for sharing that experience with us Leo.

Powered By Love

Lots of speculation going on. That's okay. As expected.

Firstly, I appreciate all your support and love and passion.

Secondly, I just shot a new video which explains and gives context to the last video. That should answer most of your questions. So just hang on. It will be uploaded in the next day or two.

I do not claim any kind of "enlightened" status. It's best to see me as just a guy, like yourself, who shared a powerful experience via one video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Secondly, I just shot a new video which explains and gives context to the last video. That should answer most of your questions. So just hang on. It will be uploaded in the next day or two.

We fuckin love you and you know it! :D 

Congratulations on getting legs! 

All our debating remember? Now you see how you were debating with yourself hahaha

Edited by egoless

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Thanks for not torturing us all the way till Sunday.  Appreciate ya, Leo, hope it's all going smoothly so far.  

1 minute ago, Heart of Space said:

Thanks for not torturing us all the way till Sunday.  Appreciate ya, Leo, hope it's all going smoothly so far.  

Sunday?! he does not care anymore lol! He is completely free like a wind....

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I do not claim any kind of "enlightened" status. It's best to see me as just a guy, like yourself, who shared an interesting experience via one video.

Looking forward to the new video!