Leo Gura

Trip Reports Mega-thread

197 posts in this topic

Baby Trip (1G Lemon Tek mushrooms)

Trip report in words:

Much needed... I was able to let myself go. Cried a lot since no one was home. 

Woke up wide awake at 3am, I knew it was time to do the shrooms because I was wide awake and had spiritual dreams. I listened to music and just sat for about an hour or so to get my mind right. 

Made shroom tea around 6am... 

Took about an hour to kick in..by that time I was focusing on feeling my emotions and I was listening to JMSN while looking at the sunrise.

As I was looking at the sunrise, I close my eyes and rolled them to the back of my head and focused on my third eye and I felt instantly connected to the sun's rays and was beginning to feel the altered state of consciousness

My LoC was dramatically going up every 15 seconds or so and it was elevated to the point where I saw just how deeply I was believing in "life" and "this persona" 

I was able to see how God is using this body as as vessel to experience itself at that elevated state of consciousness. Tears were flowing at this point and I saw how consciousness should the #1 priority of life.

I was able to grasp how there was "no perceiver" and the body was simply imagination.. and that everything was imagination...

The mind wasn't able to function at that LoC..the consciousness was too bright like the sunlight, way too overpowering for the minds petty antics...

...These next few days and weeks are called "integration" days and weeks because it's about changing your life accordingly to what you learned and grasped.

Whatcha guys think? Any advice on what to focus on from here? "I" will try my best.

:x

@Sahil Pandit I remember you replied to my post about no-mind from April 2019. It seems you have grown a lot since then.

Keep it up! Good Luck!

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

On 2/25/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sahil Pandit said:

Baby Trip (1G Lemon Tek mushrooms)

Trip report in words:

Much needed... I was able to let myself go. Cried a lot since no one was home. 

Woke up wide awake at 3am, I knew it was time to do the shrooms because I was wide awake and had spiritual dreams. I listened to music and just sat for about an hour or so to get my mind right. 

Made shroom tea around 6am... 

Took about an hour to kick in..by that time I was focusing on feeling my emotions and I was listening to JMSN while looking at the sunrise.

As I was looking at the sunrise, I close my eyes and rolled them to the back of my head and focused on my third eye and I felt instantly connected to the sun's rays and was beginning to feel the altered state of consciousness

My LoC was dramatically going up every 15 seconds or so and it was elevated to the point where I saw just how deeply I was believing in "life" and "this persona" 

I was able to see how God is using this body as as vessel to experience itself at that elevated state of consciousness. Tears were flowing at this point and I saw how consciousness should the #1 priority of life.

I was able to grasp how there was "no perceiver" and the body was simply imagination.. and that everything was imagination...

The mind wasn't able to function at that LoC..the consciousness was too bright like the sunlight, way too overpowering for the minds petty antics...

...These next few days and weeks are called "integration" days and weeks because it's about changing your life accordingly to what you learned and grasped.

Whatcha guys think? Any advice on what to focus on from here? "I" will try my best.

:x

Wow sounds really good, I want your 1g trips jesus.  Would just make sure you addressed any and all fears and anxieties from the trip, but I wouldnt be surprised if youre already on top of that. Hope all is well 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Someone left a comment on my YouTube video that my content would be welcome here. I've been filming myself on 5-MeO-DMT for the last couple years and just started rolling out the footage on YouTube. Here is my latest video. This is relaxing into the experience while remaining symmetrical. Symmetry is everything.  I also do 3 rounds of medicine per session. Thanks for having me here!

5meo breakthrough. I'm not gonna lie, I've been super scared to really take 5meo seriously, I've had a lot of shadow work to go through. Nearing the "start" of my psychonaught journey, I did DMT with a lot of shadow work and it's been haunting me ever since...until now. I've plugged 5meo before a few times, both to no avail. I've used this as a massive procrastination. However I've also secretly known that, by waiting, I will have sufficiently purified myself to withstand the full blow of a 5meo breakthrough. And I did haha. No vomiting. I have to say, this was quite beautiful...and I only now realise that this is infact the real start of my psychonaught journey. As soon as I smoked all of my anxiety left and a year and half an of kryia yoga, self enquiry mixed with a decade of deep metaphysical contemplation, acted footing on which I could stand as I leapt into the wordless realization that EVERYTHING is much different than what I thought. I instantly recognised that this was holy ground. I became INSTANTLY sensitive to everything in my direct experience so much and my body began vibrating and shaking like mad, but it was so good...it actually felt like, sexual. It felt amazing. I was shaking soooooooo much. Listening to this song at I took off...

Now I know that 5meo is my new best friend lol. I have never been happier, not because of the trip...but because of something else I realized within the trip, this isint even the full "real" start. I instantly sensed that there were far deeper levels like leo says. I could feel it. It's like there was an ocean beneath me, and I was only starting to learn how to hold my breath lol. There was definitely a bit of nausea. Man, I feel like someone has just scooped me out and made me hollow. I must say, this was fucking incredible. Can't wait to increase dosage

Edited by Aaron p

This a story of my first heroic dose of psilocybin mushroom trip. 5 grams of magic mushrooms. 

Edited by Joshua Deveau
adding comment

On 2020-03-16 at 6:21 PM, Joshua Deveau said:

Here I show symmetrical movements on 5-MeO-DMT

I'm realizing I am reality experiencing itself on 5-MeO-DMT. Live Experience

Here is my trip report on 1.8 g of mushrooms. I discovered Actualized in Nov 2019. So relative newbie. I have been devouring the videos, working on the book list which I purchased, meditating. I felt ready to do this. I am 53 yrs old. I have had maybe 10 other trips in my life with shrooms or LSD or MDMA. However, they have all been recreational and were quite some time ago. Never did it occur to me to use for personal development. Anyway; I tried to take detailed notes, get my thought down. I will copy them here. I am gratful to have found Actualized and Leo's teachings. Here is my report"

Today is the day. It's now 12:15. I went to 10am 'secret yoga'. Read and meditated this morning. I feel ready. The mushroom dose is 1.8g of very, very dry shrooms. Im unsure on this dose as they are so dry. Consuming half of what I got from James.

The set and setting are great. It's kinda a rainy day. Im not nervous, but lots of anticipation.

My intentions with todays trip is; asking myself some deep questions, and hoping for insight.

What am I? What is the point of existence? What is the substance of reality as I know it?

12:20-consumed. Went down EZ with a few pistachios.

12:46; just watching a few YT vids, waiting. I feel a bit warm and flush in my face. Inside I feel calm and relaxed.

1:00- feeling it now. Subtle, but coming on. Not sure how long I'll be able to type. Already feels odd. A bit of nausea, not like a sick type, not feeling like tossing cookies. Just feel it in my head too, a bit hazy maybe. I seen the carpet warp, and faces appear in the carpet patterns. Much more to come I think. Judy is here by my side. Im filling her in too. My hands feel a bit tingly.

1:55. Its working. No real hard visuals tho. I feel like I am typing slooooooow. Stomach is fine, not hungry. This is not anything like pot edibles. I feel it in a different area. Started to watch fractals on YT, 3 min in turned it off. It's not what Im here for. Going to close the laptop for now. I feel good. Kinda thinking at this point I could have upped the dose. Too early tho. Im going to go outside and blaze some weed now.

5:00

On the come down now. Can still feel it, but the best part is past. WOW, incredible. What a profound experience. Words are going to be hard to come by in describing this. Not what I was expecting. MUCH better. This took me to places I never imagined, but I now realize were always there. I just couldn't see it.

So, I went out back to smoke some weed. I wasn't going to smoke, so I thought, but felt like it was the right thing to do. I have heard on various trip report that smoking weed can cause a bad trip, etc. I wasn't concerned about that. I went outside, and it had recently rained an hour prior. The sky was overcast, temp was about 54F. The first thing I noticed was how green everything was. All the plants looked much more vivid. I smoked qtr of a joint. We have a bird feeder hanging off back fence, close by. I have been filling it every few days for a year or more now. I have been paying attention to the birds a bit more prior to this.  At least I thought I was paying attention. Anyway, I added some food to it as I seen there was quite a bit of bird activity. I sat back and observed. I seen SO much I never saw before. Suddenly so many things, everything, seemed somehow connected, I could see and feel what the birds were doing. I could see the detail in what was going on. I could hear the wings and chirps more. I could hear their feet on the ground. It all meant much more then I ever saw. I could see the brilliant, beauty of it all. Everything looked and felt so beautiful. I looked at the budding flowers, deeply. They seemed; infinite. I thought about how if you trace this flower down, down and down, there is NO END. It will never end. It is the same in the other direction. I could see how the trees played into all of it, the sky, the light rain. I could feel it as much more then I normally can see. Like a door or window in my vision opened. Or the lens of a high powered camera zoomed in. But the zoom view was actually how it IS. My ego version of self sees it distorted. IDK, I started to wonder where I fit into this if all I see in nature is connected. Then it hit me that I am it too. I am not separate from it. Even more- I AM IT. Literally, I am ALL of it. It's all the same. I felt like somehow it was……ONE, but acting separate, for the…….IDK, sake of it. Because it IS. IDK. It was incredible tho. Nothing is literally everything and everything is………..just IS. All this did not come to me at once. This was over a couple hours or so. I started contemplating on the stuff I have been reading, watching, etc. Ralston's book about nothing. I just recently finished that. I caught a pretty good glimpse of this. Honestly more then a glimpse. I am reluctant to say it, but I felt like I had a full non-duel experience. I was ready for this trip. I had an idea what was maybe going to happen. Nothing like that at all. I felt like 'this is not a drug'. This perception is actually what it IS. IDK, SO hard to put in words.  I know that I am on the right path now, to spirituality. I know there is more I want to see. I can feel it.

I wanted to tell people about this, but I realize there is no way to properly describe this. One has to experience it.

This was what I now will call a life changing experience. I am putting this down as fresh as possible from the time. I feel right now that in some ways, in many ways, my life will not be the same after this. My perception has permanently (hopefully) been altered for the better.

Next time-up the dose! Outdoors is by far the best place to be. Next time pick a beautiful day, and watch the natural world in full splendor.

Next day:

It's 6:30 am the day after. Now that I am back in 'normalcy', I will try and convey my feelings and memory of this now. I still look at this as incredibly profound. I cant shake the perceptions I had about reality and my world view. I want to figure out what I will do with this new insight. How can I carry this to my everyday life? My firs thought is to stay the course with my recent practices; meditation, self-inquiry, reading, open-mindedness. This will of course help. Plan another psycadelic experience soon. Look into getting LSD. I have enough mushrooms for another trip.

I felt like I was very much ready for this trip. It was far better and more insightful them I would have thought. This moved me along the 'path', quickly. Can I retain this? The timing was good too since we are on 'house arrest' for Covid19. The fact that I pondered this for a while, took the proper preparation steps, was all part of it. Setting my intentions, set and setting, were crucial. I tried to steer or plan my trip, however it took me in a different direction. Which was far better then I planned. Contemplating my existence and existence in general during the trip was helpful.  I thought about the question of; if a tree falls in forest, and no one around, does it make a sound? I came up with…….not totally sure, BUT possibly there is no tree and no forest without an 'observer'. One other part I thought of was; with how much I saw nature 'alive' and flourishing, I thought sure it will make a sound. So, more looking into this is needed.

Any comments? Thank you.

Edited by BigDogRaven

Here I went to a festival to have a good time. Little did I know I was about to have a big healing session. LSD + MDMA

2nd trip 5meo, smoked. I really really like this substance. For some reason I don't find it scary at all. Infact, when I use it, it seems to remove all my fear. I was sitting on my bed after 3 hours breath watching/walking meditation/self enquiry and smoked 20mg. Took a massive hit and boom, entered. I have to say, I feel as though I will be able to retain much more plugged but this will have to wait until I receive my next batch. Don't know how long that may be with C19 having shut everything down fs. I can't really put my finger on exactly what was happening but I can tell you this, it felt royal. I felt so elevated. Like everything was mine. All that really stuck with me was that sense of incredible elevation. I'm happy not understanding it with my logical mind, my intuition tells me it was amazing. I knew myself deeply. I just kept knowing myself and knowing myself and there was nothing else to do. I can't wait to have more experiences like this and woth longer sits before hand as well.

Edited by Aaron p